Oats

someone redpill me on this?

No redpill here but that shit is the best, eat on average at least 120g a day 10/10

the only cereal I enjoy is hot rice mmmm and if I wanna be naughty I'll crack an egg in it

>redpill me on oats
>redpill me on food
>redpill me on eating
>redpill me on fasting
>redpill me on breathing
no one gives a fuck op stop wasting precious Veeky Forums megabites on ur gay ass fuck questions for fucks sake if i have to read another thread about ur curiosities I'm gonna knock u the fuck out

Can't eat them without throwing a little up in your mouth. Good fiber tho.

MegaBITES I GET IT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redpill me on red pills, how often do they really work as red pills?

GOAT carb

60g, handful of roasted almonds. Top with water until oats are covered. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Mix a scoop of a (good) vanilla whey in water/milk, and toss that in the oatmeal when it's done. Been eating this for years, never get sick of it.

Delete this

somebody redpill me on this reply

SQUATS N OATS MOFUGGGAH

The redpill on redpills is that it's a meme made by trannies.

Its delicous with frozen fruits, eat em every morning

Wait you need to cock them

not if they're rolled

>put oats on a bowl
>add hot milk
american cuisine

wtf stop being sick in my mouth bro!! i wandered what that taste i keep getting was

Throw up in your own mouth you sick fuck

Do oats go stale?

>cooking them
Wait is this serious? I never cook them and never had any problems. Does it taste better cooked?

oats milk and eggs get you so swole its like youre on steroids senpai. eat tht shit errday

N I C E
I
C
E

This is not funny. On a side note. Any anons let their oats sit overnight in milk and eat it like that in the morning. Any good?

Oats:
>have globular proteins (unlike any other cereal)
>have healthy fats (more than any other cereal) which promote satiety
>good source of insoluble fiber (promotes satiety)
>good source of soluble fiber (especially beta-glucan)
>very high in resistant-starches
>digests slowly
>tastes good
>cheap

>Does it taste better cooked?

It's just a different texture. Cooking them makes porridge, which is a fantastic warming breakfast.

Eating them raw with just cold milk on is fine too, but the texture isn't as smooth as when there cooked. Muesli has lots of raw oats and milk in it and that's the GOATest of all time breakfast cereal.