Mirin fags?

Mirin fags?

Not in the slightest you weak, pathetic, useless, forgetable, salami fuck.

your skill looks fucking disgusting secondary to your shit genes. where the fuck are your muscles

>skin*

Homosex here and no, not really

Move camera lower plz

Christ, you are desperate for attention. Maybe one day you'll crawl out the basement and attempt some actual social interaction instead of attempting to bait (poorly) Veeky Forums. Also, stop shaving your chest and stomach you total faggot.

post ur dick

You look like a worm

hi men of fit. pls don't be pussies and just start waxing. thanks.

>you can already see the tip

LONDON

good eye

I am definitely mirin one, yes.

shoulderlet confirmed

No homo lol haha ha hA

would bang, body type that grills like

Thanks bro I use to be fat as fuck dude

i'd wrek your boi pucci

how old were you and how long did this change take?

Lift stats?

My body is the one on the right.
I mostly browse Veeky Forums for the FPH threads, but this is inspiring. /How long, and what was your routine?

I started at 16 bros now 22 but have been inconsistent. Been going really hard in this year and making good progress from not skipping workouts and eating good

I'm weak as fuck
Bench 220lb
Deadlift 160kg x 5
Squat 315lb x 5

I also left fit two months ago and left neet life and making social gains and financial gains

damn i'd love to grab that slimfit waist while fucking you.

Does anyone else feel like they wouldn't mind fucking some weak numale like OP in the ass just to let them have it. Letting these weak ass 140 pound faggots who think they're strong and fit just because they have visible abs.

It's not a gay thing, it's more like a hierarchy thing, game of submission and humiliation.

Getting a job at 22 does not constitute social and financial gainz.

I wish I could weigh 170lbs

It does a fucklot more than being neet

Fucking gay