I work near minimum wage, so I can only tip the receptionist like $1-$2 every session...

I work near minimum wage, so I can only tip the receptionist like $1-$2 every session. I work out like 25 days in a month, so that is like $40 a month on top of a hefty gym membership. How can you guys afford this shit?

im not living in a 3rd world country

Why do you have to tip the receptionist?

>tipping the receptionist
U tip the gym professor dumbass

If you tip the receptionist how will you have enough change to order your dumbbells from the vending machine?

> 2017
> Be you
> Not getting an Unlimited Dumbell season pass

Seriously, is this a meme or not? Can someone tell me whether people actually tip the receptionist? If so, what for? I understand tipping the pizza delivery guy, but what the fuck does a receptionist do that is worthy of a tip?

Home gym master race it's worth just to avoid other ppl sweat being all over everything

> Doesn't tip

Fuarrkkk, Good luck bro

Why so many newfriends on Veeky Forums all of the sudden?

I mean its not a norm, but if a receptionist constantly lets you use some microplates even though you're few cents short for the 2lbs plates from the plate dispenser machine, you should give a tip now and then.
Return good with good my man, keeps the world rolling

>tfw I bought a home gym and it came with a coin slot

I was paying 2 bucks a set back at my old gym, now it's only 1.25 so I guess I still come out ahead.

Not sure if you live in America or not, but apart of our culture is that you're supposed to tip any worker that makes at or below minimum wage and performs a personal service for you. In some gyms you are kind of obligated to tip the receptionist if she acts as a hostess.

I do but only because the receptionist knows I'm 5'11 and belong in the manlet area but let's me pass for 6'0 and use the whole gym.

It's summer

Oh man that's exactly why i stick with the same gym for years even though better ones opened.
>Sundays are no manlet days
>missed saturday workout coz of job
>try my luck, keep low, fake being 6'0 with the receptionist
>my lie fell short, but she smiled and said "It will be our little secret"
I think i reminded her of her baby brother so her motherly instinct kicked in or smt

kek

I have 2 years here, i just don't lurk 24/7 like you neets

What does a pizza delivery guy do that is worthy of a tip? He's just doing his job, as everybody else is. Tipping is bullshit.
>below minimum wage
This makes no sense whatsoever

That's strange because I always see you shitting up the place but never saw you before. When did you choose to start namefagging?

>What does a pizza delivery guy do that is worthy of a tip? He's just doing his job, as everybody else is. Tipping is bullshit.

Maybe gets there in about 20 mins or so,,, pizza isn't slid around in box and is 100% intact,,, doesn't smell like weed,,, pants not around his knees,,,

Oh,,, and don't forget is actually *working* for a wage and not stealing from the tax payer.

>economics much ?

I think the pizza place down the street is starting to notice that I don't tip their black delivery guy as well as the other ones.
It's not even because he's black, he just does a shitty job. I've never seen someone take so long and shake up a pizza box so bad just driving like 5 blocks.
Guess it's better he's working instead of shitting up the neighborhood like the other little nigglets.

you are the shittiest namefag out there. please kys

When i stopped browsing pol, i want people to know who i am

I browsed in 2014 and 2015 then comeback now in 2017

>This makes no sense whatsoever
Certain jobs do in fact get paid below minimum wage, but that's because they receive taxable income from their customers (Tips). If the employee makes below minimum wage and doesn't receive enough tips to warrant his/her low wage, then the employer has to pay the difference.

So in America we pay our employees less because they receive tips but tip because they make so little.

Nobody gives a shit who you are, turn your trip off and lurk moar

ok in what world are you living in if you expect a pizza to arrive in 20 minutes

Its not a trip you newbie
And i keep using dominican, thanks
You seem upset, why?

But nobody gives a shit who you are, nobody likes you and your namefag name is a shit name.

You must be BN, did you fix your gyno?
It seems you you care who am i

>Maybe gets there in about 20 mins or so,,, pizza isn't slid around in box and is 100% intact,,, doesn't smell like weed,,, pants not around his knees,,,
>Oh,,, and don't forget is actually *working* for a wage and not stealing from the tax payer.
That's all literally doing his job properly. Nobody's tipping me for finishing reports before the deadline.

So you can get paid below minimum wage, but if you do than you don't. Wow, that's a logical reason to tip, otherwise the poor employer will actually have to pay for his employees himself!