Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Meat eaters NOT allowed!

Just imagine what a wonderful place a vegan world would be. No obesity epidemic, no diabetic children, no unnecessary torturing and murdering of animals, a happier, healthier and almost heart disease and cancer free society.

But I guess rotten corpses are too yummy for the braindead...

Other urls found in this thread:

foodethics.univie.ac.at/fileadmin/user_upload/inst_ethik_wiss_dialog/Loughnan_2010_The_role_of_meat_consumption_.._denial_of_moral_status.pdf
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/ >https://deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Smug Cunt General

Ftfy

Salty chublet omnis BTFO please

How do I into veganism as a fat neet who doesn't buy his groceries?

Enjoying this egg, bacon, jalapeno, ranch burrito. When's the last time you had eggs, cunt?

How are those arteries doing chum

I agree with the health benefits, I agree with the environmental benefits, I'm not pushed on the ethical side just because as a young chap I was brought off hunting.
When I tried going vegan I got bored with meal ideas (not saying vegan is limited I just didn't know many), I pretty much stir fryed whatever vegetables were on the aldi super 6 along with beans and rice.

Recommend simple vegan meals for me

Fine I suppose? For cardio I regularly bike 14 kilometers and back in under an hour. How are your arteries doing?

Mmm!

I'm vege tho. How do you expect to convince people to pursue the same lifestyle as yourself when you antagonize them for eating meat and act like a smug shithead?

That won't save you from the atherosclerosis your eggy soldiers gift to you

>omni 10 year olds have been found to have fatty streaks in their arteries

Because acting like a neutered kitten really appeals to the Veeky Forums crowd and men in general yeah?

Every goddamn day.
I can't tell if it's just some trolls or are vegans actually that mentally insane?

>No obesity epidemic, no diabetic children
no
>no unnecessary torturing and murdering of animals
yes

fpbp

Fucking seriously. Love when they post that stupid image in OP's post too because they're the stupid fruitloops that post 5 fucking vegtard threads a day.

Saging because this shit is cancer and possibly trolling

Just stay the same forever. Your fat, disgusting body and lifestyle will inspire others to become vegan.

Spoken like a true DYEV! Your mom can buy you pounds of rice and beans for less than 5 dollars.

> every vegan sidekick comic

ITT: post YFW meaties are balding from all the chemo they're taking

your filename should just be "Veeky Forums"

Vegans have been found to have significant amounts of semen in their g.i. system.

>mfw v*gans

>thinks he's fit because he can maintain 28km/h for an hour
lmao'ing at your life right now

Can we have a meat eater hate thread?

Veganism

Is cloned meat vegan?

Yes.
Some could argue that if you have to harm onech chicken to begin the process it's non vegan. But any reasonable vegan would overlook this as harming one chicken would save many.

No

You really don't know what vegan means.

Imagine being such an overly-emotional pussy that you can't eat food that people around the world have been eating for thousands of years.

Imagine being such a mincing boogie faggot that you can afford to poopoo an entire food group and insist other people do the same.

Imagine being such a brainlet you can ignore science while cherrypicking the dozen or so studies that satisfy your agenda, all the while conveniently forgetting that your meme diet was originally developed by a deluded christfag who burned off women's clitorises as a way of making your life harder.

Whoever watches my big fat fabulous life or my 600 lbs life and still continues to eat meat has to be a fucking idiot.

Imagine being against rape and unnecessary killing LMAO why can't I be a jaded frog posting badass who's ok with America burning

It should be a bannable offense for vegans to post without including a photo of their physique.

It should be a bannable offense for vegans to post.*

Things have to die in order for others to live. That's only been around for billions of years. We are top of the food chain, you can enjoy being a limp wrist faggot all your life but don't push it onto others.

Alright post yours.

Sure. Your turn now.

Dont be a faggot and eat meat.

Vegans are just low test beta cucks

Nice back. Not buying those stats though.

I'm trying the Engine 2 meals planner next week. I am struggling to keep my calories down and vegan seems like the way to go. I am female so I don't get many calories in the day to eat. Starting to see why so many Stacy's do this.

There would be a significantly larger amount of people suffering from chronic malnutrition and even droughts would be worse in first world countries if everyone was vegan.

wew lad

Droughts would be worse? More than half of US grain and 40% of world grain goes to animals you retard

I've yet to see a concern troll omnivore refute that point.

I'm continuing to make more vegan choices until I abandon animal products altogether. How long before people realize that humans have fucked up animals so bad they're no longer safe or necessary to eat?

I thought I didn't give a shit about animals getting slaughtered, but I just stumbled on a video of a cow getting its throat slit halal muslim kike style. Call me a faggot for anthropomorphizing it, but the facial expression it made as it's throat was bleeding out was too human.

I know my peers wouldn't consider that HUMANE killing but if that's too gruesome for me I kinda have to raise an eyebrow at blowing its brains out too. If you want to bitch at me anthropomorphizing a cow getting slaughtered then you have to stop using the term humane killing. None of this has to do with the health aspects of this diet though. It's just easier to see the moral aspects once you're already riding on it in fear of yourself getting chronic illness.

dat hypocrisy. try not being so smug yourself if you want to get taken seriously, asshole.

honestly? looks/sounds disgusting. not sure why anyone thinks this is appealing.

it's Veeky Forums related and a legitimate topic. why do you think it will not get discussed?

keep it to yourself, or discuss with like-minded people in a relevant place

no

you're too unintelligent to use your imagination properly.

why not for every thread tho?

inb4 genocide
that's a stupid point because there is a difference between harmony and balance, and incentivised, industrialised, automated torture, murder etc.,
not all lives are created equal, and plant lives are much more expendable and easier to manage, maintain and handle.

p.s. eat tofu it has a tonne of calcium in it

>50 posts, 32 IPs

As long as Veeky Forums will exit, vegan threads will be raided. Of course, the website Veeky Forums.org can exist however long it wants, but Veeky Forums only exists as much as its commitments to bashing various faggots does...

>average vegan male
nice

I started being vegan a few months ago and it was the best decision of my life.

My skin was getting better, I have more energy throughout the day, I exercise more and lost my last belly fat.

To all haters, just try it for a month to see if veganism is a thing for you before juging others.

Is that supposed to look good?

>keep it to yourself, or discuss with like-minded people in a relevant place
So your plan to convince people is not to convince anyone? Brilliant.

I love this guy. A guy like this has done more for plant based dieting than anybody. Even Scooby says so. Really makes you ponder how silly it is to pretend to be some free love hippie fuckhead, eh vegans?

>It's just easier to see the moral aspects once you're already riding on it in fear of yourself getting chronic illness.

There's an interesting study on this

foodethics.univie.ac.at/fileadmin/user_upload/inst_ethik_wiss_dialog/Loughnan_2010_The_role_of_meat_consumption_.._denial_of_moral_status.pdf

>>The role of meat consumption in the denial of moral status and mind to
meat animals
>People enjoy eating meat but disapprove of harming animals. One resolution to this conflict is to withdraw moral concern from animals and deny their capacity to suffer. To test this possibility, we asked participants to eat dried beef or dried nuts and then indicate their moral concern for animals and judge the moral status and mental states of a cow. Eating meat reduced the perceived obligation to show moral concern for animals in general and the perceived moral status of the cow. It also indirectly reduced the ascription of mental states necessary to experience suffering. People may escape the conflict between enjoying meat and concern for animal welfare by perceiving animals as unworthy and unfeeling.

>The consumption of meat is morally troublesome because it appears to violate concerns for animal welfare. This may be viewed as a specific case of cognitive dissonance in which a belief and a practice are in conflict, creating an unpleasant emotional state that people are motivated to resolve
>Throughout this paper we have suggested that people may deny moral standing because their desire to treat animals morally conflicts with their positive attitude towards meat and meat eating.

Basically, eating meat makes people irrational when it comes to discussing moral issues.

>sociology studies
>108 students
>86 female

fucking lmao

I wonder if you'll ever weep for insects and zygotes. Doubt it since that would require consistency.

Friendly reminder that vegans are retards who can't keep their own offspring alive.

>Just imagine what a wonderful place a vegan world would be. No obesity epidemic, no diabetic children, no unnecessary torturing and murdering of animals, a happier, healthier and almost heart disease and cancer free society.
but sugar is a vegan product and is by far the biggest contributor to all of that (save for animal torture and murder)

But vegans are the only population not overweight in general.

>i must respond to everyone because i am important
spend this (you) wisely

>No obesity epidemic, no diabetic children, no unnecessary torturing and murdering of animals, a happier, healthier and almost heart disease and cancer free society.
Memes
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs

The most popular junk foods are loaded with sugar but they always come with a shit ton of dairy / eggs ( all pastry ) or a dumb amount of vegetable oil / animals fat .

Going vegan already cull out most of the high sugar / high fat food that make people obese .

Offcourse you'd still have fat vegan ( almost always girl) who'll eat tons of oreo because it's vegan .

You are aware all of your links are to quack bloggers? Interesting how there is not ONE SINGLE scientific source. Really should make you wonder if you are on the right side of this.

>Interesting how there is not ONE SINGLE scientific source.
Interesting how you don't read

He's a known retard who always dumps that load of shit in vegan/nofap threads.

The only retard here is you, if you're trying to defend debunked dietary memes this hard

Which of the links are to a scientific source? All of them are to bloggs except one that is from reddit lol...

>Which of the links are to a scientific source?
Maybe you should do what you should have done in the first place instead of shitposting and look for yourself to find out
>All of them are to bloggs except one that is from reddit lol...
Which you could again be doing yourself a favor and bothering to look into instead of defending worn out bullshit memes

You don't seem to understand what a scientific source is. Just because your bloggs link scientific sources, doesn't make them sceintific. Flat earth theorists also link scientific sources, but they are, as your bloggers are, cherry picking, misinterpreting, inflating importance of specific studies, picking heavily criticized studies(like Siri-tarino). They lack basic critical thinking and do not hold scientific values, thus are not scientific. Just because your blogs say what you wan't them to say doesn't mean they are true.

Also if you are not even able to defend your own position, why should anyone trust you to be able to tell truth from fiction in a matter you don't even understand?

recently started eating a vegan diet.. i feel amazing, also i have lost 5kg in the last three weeks just by changing diet. desu i am craving some foods but that will pass in time i imagine

I wonder if it's a false flagger. I find it hard to believe it's sincere when it dumps blogs with reckless abandon.

Pretty sure he's legit autistic. Like the other guy with his anti vegan obsession and his utterly stupid pasta that contains 70% vegetarian studies because he literally doesn't understand why that's irrelevant.

desuarchive.org/fit/search/text/ >https://deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response//

It's really strange. A vegan diet could even be less healthy and still the right thing to do, ethically and environmentally. So to try to push obvious bullshit that contradicts the science AND not addressing the ethics just makes no sense to me. The science just takes you close to veganism, but not all the way, so the issue is an ethical one in essence anyway.

hi i am vegan and i practice crossfit