Bitcoin Cash scam Over. Perp Arrested

The Bitcoin Cash Scam is over. The perpetrator has been arrested, and his entire 20 billion in assets siezed. It would be wise to conduct no more scams posing a coin as "The Real Butcoin". You Have Been Warned.

BItcoin Cash is Bitcoin

>muh flippening

Wetworks Notified.

BUY THE DIP
are you stupid, this is the dip

Another one bites the dust. Added to the list. Next. please out yourselves like you outed your leader.

this namefag is constantly fudding bch like its:
1) his job
2) he is accumulating
3) he is mentally ill

Atleast im buying the dip.

Your Bitcoin payments for fuding Bitcoin and shilling BCH will not be arriving this week. Prince Al Alaweed has been arrested.

Why does this guy shill against BCH so much? Is his short position still underwater?

it's not even down 10%..

Yawn

Barry Silbert is the only smart BCH holder, and he is rushing for the exit. pic EXTREMELY related.

You are actually down 14.71%, and will be down 20% after Barry's' next dump.

?
Yeah because everyone bought at the very peak ATH like a retard right?

I never paid more than 0.055 for any of my bch

It is a Civil War against Bitcoin initiated by BCH. BCH will be eradicated. This goes Deeper than you could imagine, and involves a physical Civil War in a Middle Eastern Country.

Barry is dumping his btrash shitfork horde before the next snapshot for more free coinage.

That's all jihancoin is - a means to acquire more btc.

If someone smart would want to dump a lot of coins, he would not announce it beforehand.
I believe you have been tricked.

Your I.Q. is showing, Sir. Had you dumped at the top when I warned you, you would not be down 14.71%. So, in effect, you are down 14.71%. Muh Kindergartener "I'm rubber, bounces off me, sticks to you" does not work here.

Thank you for the Orwellian double speak Ministry of Untruth Propaganda. Fail. The sell and buy records are available for all to see.

Buying this Tuesday as soon as my money shows up in exchange. Please dip until then so I can have muh 21 coins

21 shitcoins don't count for anything...except shit.

Thanks for all the FUD. Definitely going to load up on BCH now. Thanks!

We have a new list of accomplices to work through. Mission Accomplished. Thread closed.

The way I see it it will 2x within a month and then 4x in 2018. Then muh 21 coins will be worth something :)

capped. make sure you return for your medicine when it inevitably doesn't.

Bitcoin 100%
Bitcoin Cash 15%
Bitcoin Gold 2%

Bitcoin 100%
Bitcoin gold 20% (Futures currently trading at that)
Bitcoin Cash 8%
FTFY