Fat manlets can never get a gi--

Friendly reminder that both height AND fitness are irrelevant. All women really care about is fame & fortune.

Walletlets BTFO!

That was quick. His wife's body probably isn't even cold yet.

Implying it wasnt part of his plan

The plan has worked . Patton you fucking devil you. Go to the Opie and Anthony sub reddit for more info and how they have chronicled his devilish plan from the start

MILLIONAIRE

That's because he killed her.

Hopefully he doesn't drive this one to suicide as well

Jiujitsu gi's aren't really that expensive m8

It was murder not suicide

>Lanyards

Can't you just post a summary here. I don't know anything about what's going on but I'm down to read about some loony conspiracy theories.

Also, I feel like if I was married and my wife passed I wouldn't get married again, especially if I had kids. The person I marry will (hopefully) be the love of my life, no use trying to replace that as it won't happen. Now if we divorce I'd probably get married again (maybe not if I have kids but I'd definitely start seeing other women) because that just means I chose wrong initially

He used to be my favorite comedian until he became even more of a leftist fucking psycho.

Widowers remarry all the time. That special feeling that leads to marriage isn't a once in a lifetime thing.

This. Emotional rebound is a real thing and the guy isn't getting any younger. That and the desire to have a mother figure in his daughter's life are powerful motivators.

Veeky Forums has a weird hate boner for Patton that I find truly distasteful. It used to take a little more than a person having an opinion to catch attention from Veeky Forums en masse, but I've seen multiple threads on multiple boards about Patton remarrying and the "worst" thing he's done of make annoying posts on Facebook and Twitter. Who gives a shit. A celebrity is a lefty. I AM SHOCKED.

I assume this is because underage b& have taken over Veeky Forums and they really are a hivemind looking for a crusade. Fucking cancer.

Yeah he killed that bitch

That subreddit is everywhere.

Or sumptin

MANLET

>saging this thread
Found the walletlet

Part of why I hate on Patton it's because he calls me sexist of I don't. I think he's a nice guy, but he is an SJW and they believe that nobody ever criticises white men or is ever mean to white men. So I have to be hard on him, otherwise he'll call me sexist for hating Lena Dunham when she says men should all die

But she's ugly tho

>Part of why I hate on Patton it's because he calls me sexist of I don't. I think he's a nice guy, but he is an SJW

He always leaned to the left, but he definitely radicalized in recent years, and I can't enjoy him anymore. I can only take so much America bashing/white guy hate before it gets old as fuck.

patton oswalt is the most annoying cunt ever, man. i just get this vibe that this dude probably loves little asian boys, ya know?

>killing your wife for this

>Found the walletlet
Women don't even like big wallets, the average man's wallet is pretty small too. If I put a lot of coupons in my wallet then it looks bigger too. Stupid richlet.

He shit on GWB during his time and slurped Obama's balls since 08, he's always been cancer. He's always shit on Christianity as well.

He was always liberal but only recently became the anti-white anti-male type of SJW. Then again that's just the general trend with a lot of leftists, one of the reasons why I'm distancing myself from the left now after being a lib my whole life

Can I ask where you live?
I'm in Columbus (which is considered a very gay and progressive city) and I've never seen this behavior other than online.
Never in my life have seen anti-white or male sentiments irl and I know quite a lot of lesbians.

Yeah, true. He at least did it in a funny way and wasn't the entirety of his act.

I stopped following him a couple years ago, because a couple years before that he stopped being funny, but I held out hoping he'd get it together, but he didn't. Now I'm all about Hannibal Burress.

Are you on Facebook? People on there who seem reasonable IRL are sjws on Facebook.
Also we saw it with this election, the Dems nominated an SJW and the media kept crying sexist everyone anybody criticized her. Even against Bernie, he got called sexist a lot in the primaries.

>Walletlets

Is this a new meme?!

No, not on facebook or any social media.
Someone being one thing on social media is different than irl, I have only felt left out as a white straight male when I've walked through ghettos.
Most of these people dislike or are neutral toward Hillary and love Bernie, I wouldn't consider Hillary a SJW at all, she's moderate af.
Very few people aren't Bernie supporters around here.

I rather not base my perception of people on their online activity, Veeky Forums is full of shitposters and "white power" idiots but irl they are mostly just nerds that wouldn't talk shit given the opportunity.

A big sentiment I heard among women were "We can't let the first woman president to be this shitty".

Oh is that the prevailing theory?

Post more pics of the hot milf.