Will lifting help me get a qt black gf ?

will lifting help me get a qt black gf ?

If you're autistic you'll be btfo quickly. Average black chick is pretty charismatic in USA regardless of how she looks.

You mean like shop lifting?

Nice try adam finkelberg

You better be black and not a white man

>when they get angry when you tell them how to do a simple task correctly means they have charisma

No you can get a black girlfriend by just being white, even at my fattest I got hit on by black girls.

>every single one of them is part black part something else
made me think

You must have AT LEAST a 8 x 6 to satisfy my man

I love big curly hair and dark skin, i dont know what it is but it makes me erect.

I'll take 1,2,3,6,7,8,10,14,15 not including the ones in the bottom row. What a great picture

but no OP. Lifting will help your general life though.

clearly it isn't if you look at that photo

>posts "black" with white woman facial features

wheres the jungle monkey nose and those thick fucking lips? thats a shitty compromise.

>White facial features

They show up all over the world

Negresses are the easiest human to mate with. Their males have lowered their standards so far that all you have to do is have a job.

Have you unilaterally decided that the 100 black people you've seen represent the entirety of the race? Do all white people look alike?

giv black gf

lol you just outed yourself as a complete dumbass. good job

what would jews gain by racemixing people ?

I have met only 1 black chick with charisma in my life. There have been plenty of nice black chicks that were fun once you got to know them, but on first meeting the vast majority I have met have been abrasive. Maybe it's because I'm a white dude, maybe they just haven't been having a very good day, but they almost always make a poor first impression.

>Negresses are the easiest human to mate with
Source

I live in DR and some of them can be picky

Do you consider yourself ugly? Black women are extremely friendly to me

I like black girls but they are very disloyal and unfaithful they also make terrible mothers.

Nah, they're flirty when I get to know them usually.

Where do you live? I live in Buffalo New York, which also happens to be the 2nd most segregated city in the country. That could be it too probably

>abrasive

they come off that way to you because you're weak-willed and timid.

most people who have been shit on by society (homosexuals, people of color, people living in poverty) have had to adopt a bold and assertive personality as a way of getting their fair share.

That's why white people think all gays and women of color are "sassy" or "bitchy"

I hate black and other people of color living in germanic nations

They get that bitchy attitude

Purr savages with victim complex

2nd most segregated? Lol keep trying scrub one-day you'll knock us out of first place.

t. Milwaukee

negresses are bitchy because they have high amounts of both testosterone and estrogen, which gives them both aggression and emotional instability (interestingly the same is true for male negros), and fags are just being fags. Your worldview is fundamentally wrong, sweetie

I have medium autismo and I have no problem with black women. Latinas though, I think they require a much higher level of social skill.

Lower average IQs, higher risk of heart disease and diabetes, less cognitive reaction time, etc

Most are aggressive and charismatic, but there's like 5-10% of them that are attracted to white men and find it very cute if you approach them. They also tend to be more normal, smart and quite.

Don't get me wrong, nigger pussy is still nigger. Hit it and quit it no mongrel kids over here.

post the /pol/ info

>how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?

You mean BIG BLACK ASSES?

no identity crowd that will be less likely to oppose. Lower average IQ too.

yess

HOLY SHIT WHAT FUCKING VIRGIN KEEPS MAKING THESE AUTISTIC THREADS

you just know

> Average black chick is pretty charismatic

the average "black" chick on Insta maybe, real hood nigs aren't charismatic

>qt
>black
>gf

>you
>virgin
>gay

EXTRA THICC

i'm in Buffalo too

how is it the second most segregated?

>pseudoscience bullshit about black people's test and estrogen levels
>"This scientific fact singularly explains why they are all like that"
>"Fags r fags lol"

Nah, my worldview is fine; you're just fucking stupid.

the fuck am i looking at lmfao

Wtf are you smoking? The average negress in USA is a batshit insane sadist.

I love thicc girls but what the fuck? She looks deformed...

Lower intelligence of populations, even easier to control than now. At least that is the assumed reason for why they are doing it, but it is 100% confirmed fact that Jews ARE promoting race mixing of whites and any other races. Could be there is no logical conquest plan there, just pure hatred towards Aryans and a wish to ruin us no matter what the consequences to Jews might be.

please point to one reputable source for your dribble.

Or is your existence the ultimate proof that breeding has already produced sub-average IQ brainlets who will fall for the stupidest forms of propaganda?

Jews have a genetic blood feud with white people.

>Jews have a genetic blood feud with white people.
Do you even know how stupid you sound?

Jew is not a fucking race

I dont understand how you germanica cant grasp this

Askhenazis are slavic/germanic not related to semitic people

What the fuck you talking about with jews being against white people?

Do you think ancient hebrews gave a fuck about savage germanic tribes?

No

Imbecile

that would make sense if jews weren't white

Dude bestiality is gross

Jews don't consider themselves white. Except for when they post on twitter about how MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE should apologize for racism.

Its an ethnicity and it can be determined by genetics. The Jews themselves are very into it. Ashkenazis are descended from the Khazars on the Asiatic Steppes.

Jew is not a race

You areally talking about askhenazis