/fat/ "Suffering edition"

Previous Thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anons who live with other people, how do you manage to count calories? I don't make half of the meals I eat, so I'm unable to count accurately.

>I don't make half of the meals I eat, so I'm unable to count accurately.
I just assume the calories to the bigger side. You can google basic ingredient calories and guess proportions.

I mainly log every ingredient individually. Guess proportions, and then add 25% to each. Assume everything has more salt and oil than you think.

just water fast for 3 weeks, then do IF 23:1 one meal a day for another 3 weeks and bam, your cut is done and you're lean as fuck. not hard

>water fast for 3 weeks
christ wtf

who else /FeelingDownTheyDidn'tStartLivingHealthyBefore/ here?

now that i'm losing weight and looking better, I feel a smidge of regret that i didn't do it earlier. weird thing is i don't even regret things much. it just requires being conscious and somewhat committed to the general downward trend.

already 21. only one more year of college, i could have spent three college years feeling comfortable and confident in my own skin. how much that would've changed my life. I could've been more social, i could've been more attractive to women, i might've gotten the romantic and sexual attention i so meaningfully crave sometimes.

i guess i should be grateful i started it now at least. anyway, thanks for reading. please like, comment and subscribe.

Everytime I wake up and see how much loose and nasty lookin my skin is getting, I just ask myself "why did I ever let it get this bad"

>already 21
You're lucky. You can still enjoy your 20s fit and healthy.

>. only one more year of college
I've been fat through all college.
t. 24

>Apple
JDM

if this isn't water weight i'm gonna kms desu

>water weight
So to get rid of it, you have to drink a lot of water?

I've been cutting for 2/3 weeks and haven't lost any weight. Im 6' 190lb and cutting on 1800cal, how haven't I lost any weight?!?! I'm going to cut down to 1700 and see what happens. If not i may just stop calorie counting and just hit the gym like a normie

>just water fast for 3 weeks

1800 cals is WAY too much. Your TDEE is likely around 2000, so it's no surprise that you haven't seen many results yet. Cut down to at least 1400 a day, maybe even 1300. And make sure you are always overestimating your calories instead of underestimating.

>Apple

>Curiee - 248

>girlfriend's birthday was yesterday
>only went over 250 calories after 6 clean weeks
Only feel a little bit bad

pretty much

I'm going to set my target for 1500, are you sure that isnt too low. Most TDEE calculators put me at around 1800/1900

Apple:
183lbs

>that feel when nearing overweight BMI from obese for the first time in years

>come up with a diet, barely lose any weight.
>start skipping meals from the diet, still no real results
>starve myself for 3 days, still barely any weight lost.

REEEE why cant I lose weight, I'm going to starve my self for a month if thats what it takes.

Show your calorie tracker results

after the first 2 days the hunger is completely gone and you don't even need to worry about food. I actually forgot about food entirely, might have actually added on a day or 2 of water fasting had my brother not asked me what I'm eating for dinner one night.

keep working out, vitamins, saltwater, you are set for 3 weeks of no calories as long as you have body fat to get rid of.

This sounds like a great way to rubberband back into an unhealthy weight

>fast for 3 weeks
>start eating again at new maintenance
>don't gain any fat
?

should i eat oats on a cut? they seem to have lots of calories but i'm tired of eating poultry, eggs and fish for proteins.
tdde is about 1500 allthoug i rarely eat more than 1300 to compensate for margin of error. 176cm and currently around 69kg.

i think he's more talking about /fat/ties with bad food habits. they might go back to eating well, well above their tdee after reaching their goal weight.

i feel it's more about developing a reasonable and healthy relationship with food, instead of bouncing between two extreme food habits.

Glad you came back. Good work.

god damn living with my parents they want me to eat shitty food, i have already fasted for 3 days, cant imagine being able to keep this up for 3 days without them calling a therapist because I have a "eating disorder".

Fuck them, if it wasnt for them feeding me shitty food my whole life I wouldnt have to starve myself.

Oats fill you up. Just measure carefully.
They're like the only thing I measure.

2 cups+1 scoop whey is God tier.

I dont understand how parents can "fatten" you up? I put about 80 lbs when i was in college but that was on my own account.

oats are goats laddie. the complex carbs really fill you up.
Cook up oats+milk+pinch of salt. Cut some banana in it maybe. Combine with protein shake and black coffee, and holy shit its the best breakfast.

Too low would be eating anything less than 900-1000 cal a day. Do at least 5 minutes of research. And even if you do add in exercise, don't count those calories. Exercise calories are only insurance for if you accidentally log wrong or fuck up later in the week

Down to 251 from 288

All lifting and clean eating, no fads or fasts

Fucking making it, feels fucking good man

>finally get thin and attractive enough to attract a Chad bf
>he wants to eat takeout every day
>makes fun of me for doing LISS
>brings me lunch without warning me specifically because he knows I watch what I eat
What was even the point of all this

>Chad
That's what you get for involving yourself with airhead Chads.

Tell him to cut that degenerate shit out, sounds like his attitudes about food are kinda fucked

he has the benefits of a higher BMR

sorry if you're a girl

So i've tought that'd be plain retarded even though i've already done a booze only fast (not really a fast and had a minimal amount of non-carbs food every few days) a few years ago due to punk rock and lost 30 kg in 4-5 months.

Then a while ago this guy convinced me.

youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

ok thanks guys, will make sure to meassure carefully. and yeah i was planning to put some berries and banana in them. nice.

>dating a chad bf
you can probably know pretty early on if you're the type that matches well with chads and stacies. pro-tip: if you're on Veeky Forums, theres no point. find a good bf thru common hobbies. that or arranged marriage is the only solution.

Apple can you link the Google doc?

He wants to thicken you up, time to do more squats at the gym user.

So technically Kaz won his match-up again Glitch, but as Kaz has official Made It and is the first legendary figure of this contest, he's ascended to godhood.

Instead of giving the next person a free win against Kaz I am opting to do 2 things.
1. Glitch moves to the next round
2. Kaz is, instead of 'Made It', now 'First of the /fat/'

First of the /fat/ is an arbitrary term as I'm sure a lot of you have made it... but I don't care about you, just the amazing people in my contest.

Anyone who makes it subsequently will Make It. But none of you will ever be First of the /fat/.

All of that established, I'll drop this first update. I still need weigh-ins from -
Duna (Required)
Rainman
FastingAnon (Required)
Otter (Required)
Mochii
Knight of Manlets
BigBahamianCock (Required)
Imouto (Required)
HellsChef
Mick
Kiko
Tejas Fag (Required)
Oats (Required)
Max (Required)
thiccness (Required)
Diesel (Required)
Urdnot Grunt (Required)
Big Red (Required)
s33kn2br3b0rn (Required)
Kunf (Required)
BIG CUM (Required)

I'll drop another update in 6 hours as its still early in the day but yeah. Happy cutting, party people.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1caYcqS_Vakx7S86gyXSemoKWFzQi8fOpXA93RxTz_o8/edit?usp=sharing

Anybody have experience boxing as a fat lard?

they cook dinner and won't let me cook my own because "it's too expensive" so I have to eat there shitty excuse for food, they always make it at a ridiculous time like 10-11 pm which means If I eat lunch I have to come home and wait for them to cook a shitty dinner which usually results in me snacking on shitty food they buy. They have no idea about healthy food, my Dad tried telling me that cheese is healthy and was annoyed when I refused to have any on my food because "the calcium is good for you, and you need it"

I should move out, but the reason I chose to commute to university is I need to save money.

I've been back into lifting and occasional cardio for 4 months now. My powerlifts are looking pretty good, but I still need to drop more weight. BMI is at 27% right now.

I do.

thinking about joining a boxing gym but idk if the beginner drilling routines (or whatever stuff they will make me do) are too rough or if they will take me seriously at all. was looking at martial arts and pure pugilistics interest me more than grappling.

How bad is that i eat cucumbers with salt and pepper as a snack substitute when i'm trying to lose weight?

> soduim

i eat turkey pretty often what the fuck can happen to me.

add garlic for test gains

Water retention. I ate around 5,000mg yesterday (along with some sugar alcohol) and jumped 3.5 lbs.

Luckily most of it has dribbled off now, but it was still a kick in the pants.

You're a moron and need to go to a QTDDTOT so they can mock you there too.

stats?

>QTDDTOT
that was a serious question

5'5 160lbs and just ate two slices of cake. Haven't gone to the gym in months. Where do I find the willpower to not eat everything and stay dedicated to lifting? Every time I eat or don't go to the gym I feel like absolute shit.

I cook my own food and control my own diet; otherwise you're going to just have to find out all the ingredients and measurements and that'll be a pain in the ass.

Keep yourself busy with either a hobby or work. If a fat fuck like me can do it then your skinny fat fuck ass can too!

thank you i was planning on weighing myself tommorow but i'm gonna wait until sunday.

jesus fucking christ fix your posture if you want to be able to move when 40 years old

I grew up boxing, and I joined a Muay Thai gym. Definitely recommend martial arts, it's outstanding cardio.

>Bench 235
>Deads 425
>Squat 365
I know it needs improvement.

>1800 is too much
>Citation needed

Nigger I lose weight eating 1800calories a day and I weigh 68kg at 5'8. 1500 is way too little.

What are you eating to lose weight? How accurate is your calorie counting? Have you tried reducing your carb intake and replacing it with fibrous veggies instead?

scale hasn't moved one bit.

You're a champ apple. Thanks bruh

You beat your competition in the tournament by .04%. Bananas close.

>Apple

Mochii
Surprised I didn't get wrecked more for freedom day, I'll take it

>1500 is way too little

maybe because you don't have a fat reserve to take from, skeleton boy

1800 seems rather high, gonna be a long slow cut which is fine if you just keep that shit in mind. Don't go under 1500, exercise more if you still can't lose weight at that calorie level for several weeks.

Fuck off.

Apple
HellsChef here
my slacking is starting to get to me. i'll make up for it next week i swĂȘar

3 and a half months. 278 down to 250, I just want to lose another 30 or 40 pounds. I want to get down to 12% or lower for the first time in my life.
The towel makes me look a little better, but can anyone give me a bf% estimate, calculator has me right around 25, so 35 pounds should put me right where I want.

Three days is nothing. Try three months and see how you end up.

>that tattoo
why?

nice gyno

Congrats on the victory, cum. I was at 208.2 when I first provided my weight, but I rounded to 208. One way or another, you win. My 5 day plateau at 208.2 was finally broken, and I'm quite proud of my weigh in. Go on to victory, comrade!

Tell them you are trying to be healthy, and be nice about it, but basically tell them to fuck off. They can't force you to eat.

Well there you go, you can't let your diet and nutrition be in someone else's hands if you truly care about it.

knight of manlets
only 0.2 difference from last week, right on tournament day isn't that great?

Cheer up user, you've only just joined the adults club. If you're fit physically and psychologically now, then you'll be married with kids before you know it.

Been plateauing a lot lately. Every third pound takes a month to work off it seems. I plan to be 110-130 and then work up muscles. Right now I have to rely solely on diet.

bf % is irrelevant when you are that fat. once you get down to a healthy weight and start getting lean and seeing abs you'll get more accurate estimates. to me it seems like you are at 30 though

Sounds like you're making excuses. If you don't want the food they cook, don't eat it. It's not that they aren't letting you cook your own food, they just don't want to buy it. So, instead of complaining to strangers on a Taiwanese horse tail braiding forum, get a fucking job and buy your own shit.

By the way, I'm just talking shit, and my parents buy my healthy food.

>you'll be married with kids before you know it
oh man, thats literally exactly what i want man. thanks for giving me some solid hope user. screencaping your reply, so i can always remember you

Holy shit, according to these scales I used to use, I lost 10kg and passed below 130kg.
It's grandma's scales, I used to drop there often, bought my own scales now. Not the same conditions as usual either (weight myself first thing on mondays when I wake up), not this late in the afternoon.

how quickly would you start feeling like shit if you were to consume and burn calories at the same rate? i.e taking in 1600 calories and burning the same amount per day?

>255lb 5'8
>get depressed cause waifu left
>400 cal a day, oatmeal, fish, vitamins, adderall, fuck ton of water/tea/diet dr pepper.
>sedentary life of a web dev, only exercise is walking the dog for 10 minutes + stretching intervals
>"holy crap dude that's fucking dangerous" - Test BP and Sugar everyday (I live with a diabetic who has that shit) everything is fine. Literally the only negative side effects were on a day where I actually decided to lift a bit, I was sore for 3 straight days
>Ate some wendys for the first time since I started dieting. Couldn't even finish what would normally have been a small meal for me, it ended up my only meal of the day because I just wasn't hungry even on that 'binge' I'm was half of my maintenance.
>It's been a little over 2 weeks and I'm 232

Is eating the biggest meme there is?

Do you mean through exercise? Because most people burn that much through just living.

>three month fast

actually no, they complain about the electricity bill so I cant make my own meals, everyone has to eat the same thing. I do sometimes not eat but my favorite hobby is cycling, I don't know if you have tried to do that on a 3 day fast.

>i don't want kids

literally stop eating

yeah my bad, poor wording, all 1600 calories burned through exercise.

assuming you get all the nutrients your body needs, would you be okay? im kinda stoned and have a lot of freetime to exercise (like 4 hours a day)

You said nothing about fasting. Starving doesn't have to mean fasting. Either way, three days isn't enough to expect extreme weight loss.

So, use the job I advised you to get and give them a little extra money. I don't know your life, but there is always some way around any situation.

I enjoy biking as well. I can't remember if I cycled on one of my longer fasts, but I have on a seven day fast.

What's the fucking point of losing weight if i'll be the same virgin?

>lose weight
>become at least 4/10
>let fat chick fuck you

You would probably feel like shit fairly soon. But, yeah, you would be okay short term doing this. Long term... I doubt it. If you try, post about it because it's an interesting concept.

And don't forget to add ground whale penis to your water

>fat chick
Not into them. Even when i was skinny fatties avoided me.

whale penis is food tho

Stop complaining about being a virgin, then, dipshit.