How do I attract a man like this?

i just want to sit on his lap and spin

Just look like shit.

More pics of the guy?
>tfw no gymbro bf

what makes people gay?

What makes people have any fetish?

>tfw I will never will look as happy as these two

did i make the wrong choice on being straight?

Autism

>did i make the wrong choice on being straight?

Yep. I'm bi, and had as many gf as bf in my life. Women aren't worth the trouble and take far more than they give. I ended up marrying a guy, btw. We've been married for over 5 years so far.

cptsd

Are women really that bad? I see a lot of posts talking about how dating women is a waste of time now and that they're all bitches and I can't help but fear my boyfriend thinks that way.

kys

Have a big ass and smal waist

Women are hypergamous. What that means is that they are attracted to 'alpha males'. In modern days, that means a confident guy who has a purpose in life. When a woman is dissatisfied with her partner (which often happens subconscious) she will start to look for something better. Even the sweetest girls can do crazy stuff if their bf is a really sad beta cuck. But desu, if the guy is somewhat normal a woman should have no intend to cheat.(in theory, if a woman is truely convinced that her bf is the best bf ever, she would NEVER cheat, not even the biggest slut would) The reason why we hear so much negative stories about women is because of the increasing amount of purposeless 'beta' men there are today. And especially on a place like this, the amount of those people is just skyhigh, so it makes sense that alot if them might have negative expecience with women, where the women cheated on them etc.

just please be in L O N D O N

its a moral deficiency/ fetish. If it was something you were born with/ carried in your genes it wouldn't exist because people with this plague don't usually reproduce.

son there are women that cheat on movie stars and billionaires I think you are out of touch with how bad feminism has destroyed modern women.

Well that all depends really.

If you get a girl that acts like a girl you will deal with more shit than it is worth.

Getting a pussy ass guy that acts like a typical girl is just as bad.

If you can get yourself a loyal man that meets your standards and who you also end up meeting their standards and return the loyalty then there will be far less issues on average.

If you are cuck ass beta male or are pursuing one you are going to be going through just as much shit as you would with the average women though, so keep that in mind.

Give what you get and get what you give, as they say.

>tfw I will never EVER have a cute/hot nurse/doctor bf
life isn't fair

Biscum

>I'm bi
actually kill yourself

>mfw reading this fucking thread
i guess lifting makes you gay
i will continue with my bodyweight exercises you fags can have sex with your anus