I'm waking up in the middle of the night, usually around 3am, how do I stop it?

I'm waking up in the middle of the night, usually around 3am, how do I stop it?

Exact same shit killing my gains. I don't know man.

Go to the gym.

by any chance is your life filled with obligations you hate?

Melatonin

that happens to me for like a week every couple months, im pretty sure it was from stress in my life. having consistent sleep schedules would help obviously but my doctor told me stress or anxiety lol

I read that in olden times people generally slept twice a day. And that can fall into one of 2 camps
>sleep overnight sort of like we do now plus a small nap in the middle of the day
>sleep for a few hours at night, wake up for a few hours and then sleep a few more hours
Studies on modern people show when given no clocks or responsibilities we still do the same thing.
I know that doesn't really help you.

Do more cardio

Take a piss and go back to bed.

Whatever you do, do not listen to people who tell you to take pills to go to sleep, not even melatonin. If you are going to take something like that only do it for a few days to try and cement a new sleep schedule. I've been down the road of using sleep aids for mid/long periods and it really fucks you up and makes you dependent. Do you drink alcohol, do you drink coffee? Any other drugs/medications? There is going to be something in your lifestyle preventing a good nights rest, something that is causing undue stress. Get to the root of the issue and do not just take a pill and ignore the cause of the issue.

Shit, that could be it.
Most of the time it happens after doing cardio.

I have the exact same issue. 5:20AM every single morning on the dot. I'm only 20. I think it's my Mesomorph PWO. I'm going to stop taking pre workout for a month to see if that helps. Good luck OP

1'LL BE WATCH1NG Y0U

High dose of you prefered benso should do it

Me too

Fucking Chrissy

>Mesomorph PWO

I've only been on it for a few weeks but I fucking love it. WAY better than Jack3d and C4.

>That insane pump
>Laser focus from the DMAA
>Appetite suppressant (on a cut so this is great)
>Just the right amount of beta alanine

Never going back to DMAA-free PWO ever again.

3am is the devils time rip

But what about your sleep user? Does it affect your sleeping pattern? I literally cannot sleep when i take it that day; i take it early too - like 10AM. I wake up at 5AM all the time too. I feel like maybe it's just not for me. :^(

Can confirm, I usually sleep like 7 solid hours each night and take a 1h nap during the day. Best sleeping patern i m h o, try it if you can. But the modern day schedule doesn't really make it possible for most people.

Just don't take the full scoop.

I remember taking a 1/2 scoop for about a week when I first bought it and feeling great. Decided to go for a full scoop on a heavy day when I was hitting PRs and I did manage to hit them but holy shit I was dizzy as fuck towards the end of the workout and couldn't sleep until 4 AM even though I took it at 12 PM.

I don't user, I literally take 1/4 scoops.