Been going to the gym for like 3 years

>been going to the gym for like 3 years
>doing all kinds of splits, but never really care about the weight, just do what feels good
>go to the gym for like atleast 4 times a week during those 3 years.
>i barely even look like a lift
>eventually i start a business and dont have alot of time to go to the gym anymore (i know its an excuse and a matter of priorities but i didnt go)
>eventually gym membership expires, havent been there in half a year
>decide to do some more workouts at home
>have 1 push day, 1 pull day and 1 leg day in a week
>pick 4 exercises on each day (example on push day: push ups, incline push ups, kettlebell shoulder press, kettlebell skullcrucher)
>design a solid program that add a tiny bit of reps or sets to 1 or 2 exercises each week
>focus entirely on slow reps, keeping the tension
>workouts last max 30min a day, 3 days a week
>i am literally bigger than ive even been

Moral of the story, progressive overload and controlled reps are 90% of your results. I seriously am so muscular atm that i absolutely have no intention to even go to the gym anymore. I am very happy with how i look.

>farts

>I am very happy with how i look.
That's great man. Happy for ya.

>just do what feel good
>barely look like [you] lift

>design a solid program
>bigger than [you] ever been

Magic amirite?
Also, homegym masterrace

Well obviously it makes sense im just suprised to what extend it matters. Just adding 1 rep on 1 exercise each week is more usefull than all gym equipment that exists. I literaly only have a pair of kettlebels.

Post pic of body

Dont have any pics now but the guy in this pic is roughly how i look.

solid wide

>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP

Can you post your full program? Im deployed and have no access to a gym right now

Thats because you're probably natty, you gave yourself more time to recover. Natural lifter needs time to recover.

Ye its quite hard to say anything about reps and sets, because obviously those depend on how strong you are and how heavy the weight are you happen to have but this is my program

A (monday-push)
-Push up
-Incline push up (feet on an object so you get the angle similar to incline bench)
-Shoulder press (with anything, DB, kettlebell, or bags even)
-Skullcruchers (with same object)

B (Tuesday-Pull)
-Pullup (on anything you can hang on)
-Table row (where i lie under the table and row myself up)
-kettlebell row
-kettlebell curl

C (wednesday-legs/ab)
-Squat
-deadlift (with heavy bags, etc)
-situps
-plank

Then just make sure you use the same weight each time, do each workout as a trial to see roughly what you can do, start slightly below that in terms of reps, and add 1 rep or 1 set to an exercise on each day each week (in such a way that it remains realistic)

teach me your ways sempai

What's the rationale behind squat and deadlift in the same day ?

Because why not? I only have 1 leg day in the week, and they both are leg exercises. So why not? I still only have 2 leg exercises on that day. If anything, id say thats too little instead of too much. But i do quite some running inclusing sprints so im fine with it.
see

Congrats. How long did it take you?

Yeah I totally agree with you.

Dropped bicep curls down to 20lbs and focused on slow form, contracting the muscl and slow negatives. They exploded in a month.

Haven't tried this with compounds though, only isolation exercises with smaller muscle groups.

Nice, my front delts and upper chest have grown alot aswell, so i guess the concept also applies to compounds.

shitty routine with very little volume

you look good because you have low body fat, you have almost no muscle

>Dropped bicep curls down to 20lbs and focused on slow form, contracting the muscl and slow negatives. They exploded in a month
How many times a week? And set/reps? My biceps are shit and I need something that works.

Thanks man, we have some weights on base so i can do all of all these.

Improvement:

A
-Push up
-Incline push up (feet on an object so you get the angle similar to incline bench)
-Shoulder press (with anything, DB, kettlebell, or bags even)
-Skullcruchers (with same object)
-Squat
-situps

B
-Pullup (on anything you can hang on)
-Table row (where i lie under the table and row myself up)
-kettlebell row
-kettlebell curl
-deadlift (with heavy bags, etc)
-plank

Now you can go A/B/A one week, B/A/B the next week, etc. but you'll get one extra day of gains compared to your original plan.

not as long as most people think