This body type

What the hell is this body type called? I honestly can't decide if they're huge or if this body type is easy to obtain. Theyre not really bodybuilders, but you can tell they had to work out to accomplish this
The guy on the top is Tom Brady in Bronson and the bottom is obviously Ed Norton in American History X

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/08/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's called the one cycle of steroids before you shoot a movie look.

>What the hell is this body type called?

..............Muscular?

Machinist was a decent movie. Hit a little too close to home for me tho with the insane shit going on

good answer haha

it's called "bald"

yoked

Tom Brady you say?

They had entirely different physiques. You might get something out of this, OP/ youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/08/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html

Aw shit I meant to say Thom Yorke

>It's called DYEL without lifting experience but has to get fit for a movie role in a relatively short time mode.

dat a uh... big guy

Based Jamie. I wish he still wrote shit on his blog

Also he is living proof of why no one cares if you're good at powerlifting. He's a former world record holder and I bet most newfags have no idea who he is.

And I love powerlifting

Waffen Starting Strength

>former world record holder
Can't seem to find him on goodlift.info?

Obviously he's on steroids

People care even less about natty powerlifting tho desu

People know ed coan, no one knows some natty powerlifter from the 90s. They're all nobodies

You're telling me most people would look like that on camera after noob gains?

But Coan did indeed get famous as an IPF lifter though.

Not sure if lolfedders are more relevant either, the only ones I know are the memetic ones like Tomatoman, had never heard of Jamie Lewis either before he started shilling his blog on Veeky Forums.

Yeah that's my point Jamie Lewis is totally irrelevant today. But he was pretty popular years ago when I first started lifting and he was active with his blog

Well, it's a niche sport. But I mean, I even follow the sport and I've never heard of this guy.

You're new to lifting then. He hasn't been relevant for probably 3 years at this point

I'm not new either, really don't pay much attention to lolfeds though, seeing as they pretty much only operate in the anglosphere and in Russia.

that thicc neck...

manlets with average genetics do roids and some shitty autistic celebrity trainer routine for a few months before the role mode.

Schizo?

kek