Anyone else agree that a cigarette after a hard workout is the best one of the day?

Anyone else agree that a cigarette after a hard workout is the best one of the day?

Fully agree
Marlboro Red masterrace

rip ur lungs idiots

tar mouth'd tards

Isn't smoking only enjoyable for like the first month? then the "pleasure" simply becomes the alleviation of cravings/addiction.

>smoking during the day
>smoking marb menthols
Dude like why

No and stop it - it's bad for you

I like me an american spirit myself

Its only enjoyable if you smoke 1-4 a day then its just addiction if you cant handle it

Stop smoking faggot. If you don't Ill come fuck you in your ass.

this makes me wanna start smoking

I tried this to highlight the stupidity of it, but addiction inherently defies logic.

It's never "enjoyable," unless you refer to the mild dizziness that goes away after your first pack.

It's not "enjoyable" if you must rationalize it like that.

feels good not having nicotine cravings anymore, feels much better than smoking itself

Haven't smoked since april 15. I feel 150% better.

Chew is better. Love driving home with a fat lip in

No fucking way. A cigarette with a highball is god tier though.

> that post workout digger

Ignore the pouches, got em for a bbq didn't want to spit long cut all over

Cigarettes cause penis shrinkage due to blood vessel constriction.

Cope straight.. nice my dude

>>Be OP.
>>Decide to "get healthy and work out".
>>Drive to the gym.
>>Stay for 15 minutes.
>>Get back in car.
>>Smoke a $10 pack of cancer sticks.
>>Destroy all progress.
>>Repeat 3x a week for years
>>Die a pauper at 55 of a heart attack.

I know that feeling user. I know it well. It's a good one.

Healthlets REEEEEE

I swear my dick got at least an inch longer when I quit smoking. Any other quitters realize this?

My mouth has started to bleed after I smoke cigs. I really like to smoke at work but I need to make a change. I've been smoking on and off since I was sixteen. Usually not more than 1-4 a day but it still fucks with me. I used to be able to run a solid 5 miles. But cigarettes turned it to 2 or 3. I'm almost nineteen and I want to get back into cardio and stop smoking. Smoking is bad. But weed is fuckin sweet.

>being so new you don't know how to greentext

I can't smoke after a workout. I'm already too lightheaded after I finish. If I smoke, I feel like I'd pass out.

Smoking is for inept retards. Such a minuscule tiny bit of enjoyment for a fuck ton of negative effects.

>started to bleed
I had the same thing, you've got a gum infection. Stop smoking, get some antibiotics and buy a fuckload of chewing gum because your body is gonna flush out all that shite and your breath with be rank for about a week

Should clear up quickly though, go see your dentist

Brush teeth with a toothpaste that has an anti-bacterial active ingredient (e.g. stannous flouride for Crest) and use a non-flourided mouthwash with cytelpyridinium (you don't need a mouthwash with fluoride if your toothpaste has it, and cytelpyridinium is effective at combating gingivitis.

>menthol

Exactly this thought made me quit smoking 6 years ago.

smoking nigger sticks

Briefly tried cigs last summer and eventually you don't feel shit from it but you still really really want a cigarette. If you want to know what actual addiction feels like this is it.

Sounds awful. No thanks

I prefer cocaine
>the first sniff of the day

>not smoking cigars

gay

>smoke at parties here and there when offered
>once every few months
>guaranteed headrush every time

And best of all its always free

>2017
>not vaping

Dip/snus is way better.

better head rush and it actually helps you lift harder

I'm 34 and have never smoked except a couple cigs, but I'm really curious about starting.

Cons:
>expensive
>mostly associated with women now, especially poor women
>lung cancer
>heart inflammation that leads to stroke or heart attack
>stinky breath
>rotten teeth
>wrinkles the face, especially around the lips
>I had asthma up until college, so my lungs already suck

Pros:
>someone here said it spikes your testosterone
>can sometimes smell good if it's a cigar or pipe
>was associated with rich and rugged men for previous 300 years
>gives you a deeper, raspier voice, and I have this really weak, high beta voice I hate
>not gonna do any cardio anyway

What do, Veeky Forums?

try snus.

skoal mint is a good place to start if you're new to tobacco

You'll notice the effects in ALL of your workouts not just cardio. You'll get winded quicker and have a harder time catching your breath

That won't make my voice any deeper though, will it?

I smoked cigs for like 6 months but now I just smoke pipe tobacco whenever I feel like it. I was never addicted to cigs, I just quit cold turkey and never experienced any withdrawals.

Biggest pain in the ass is the price because Im in chicago and a pack of cigs costs like $12, so fuck that. It won't give you a deeper voice until you're like 5 years down the road and have been smoking menthols like 2/3 of that time.

Also im pretty sure it actually lowers your testosterone production after a while.

I wouldn't recommend but whatever floats ur boat

If you want a lower voice just speak in a lower voice until it becomes natural, like posture. I naturally have a really low voice but have a habit of talking in the highest tone I can for some bullshit reason

>smoking a marlboro after a workout instead of a joint

fucking faggot

I'm not a filthy degenerate. It's be glorious when your "gains" betray you in a fight because your shitty lungs and yellowed teeth gave in.

Are you fucking retarded ? Why the uck would you pick up a bad habit ? There are no pros except it makes your voice a little deeper, if you count that as a pro. It doesn't spike your test, it NEVER smells good, it isn't associated with rich rugged men,it's associated with poor bums.That's why it's said "can I bum a cigarette ?" not "can I rich a cigarette"

>Smokers

Don't kill yourselves, anons.

It's not worth it

t. grandie recently died at 67 cause of smoking related cancer

DUDE WEED LMAO

It feels best because you didn't inhale the cancer for 1,5-2hours beforehand.

t. someone who quit cold turkey after 8 years

It sounds like a way to burn time in addition to your lungs.

>ALL YOU NON SMOKAS NON SNORTAS NON SIPPAS GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE BITCH
obviously I smoked about four packs steady of Newport 100s a day
>inb4 le menthol shitstorm I already have a literal one in my lungs

>can I rich a cigarette

>im worthless white trash

yo can I rich a ciggy m80

I used to love crushing darts, all day long smoke everywhere. As soon as I quit i hit PR's for 2 weeks straight. Have fun never making it gay boys.

>rich a cigarette
Fucking lost

Just do this one in a while. And buy the native american tabacky, no additives. nicotine isn't addictive, its all the additives that are put in it.

>delusions of a smoketard

I quit smoking in April and I look 3 years younger already. I went from looking 18 as a 21 year old to a 16 year old as a 21 year old. My lung capacity is insane now. I feel amazing.