How do I cook this shit Veeky Forums?

How do I cook this shit Veeky Forums?

>Fill pot with water
>Add a bit of salt to the water
>Heat it up till it's cooking
>Put noodles in
>Wait till they're soft

But what do I put on them, I don't want to eat them alone....

>>Put noodles in

>calling pasta 'noodles'

Can Americans get any more retarded?

ragu, sliced up chicken breast that's been pan seared

if you want to get fancy, you can do a white wine and butter reduction with some prosciutto and sage leaves for a nice saltimbocca

butter, garlic, herbs, hard cheese

best to add the salt after the water boils. adding it before can lead to it putting unnecessary wear on your pans

Thanks guys. I didn't know Ragu was Veeky Forums approved. I might just do the pasta and ragu and grill the chicken breast by itself.

>calling мaкapoны 'pasta'

>Teflon fag

The entire purpose of adding salt to water is to get it to boil faster. Are you retarded?

that's not macaroni you retarded commie

>Calling this dehydrated garbage 'pasta'
Kys

no and no. salt isn't good for stainless steel, and you add salt to the water so that it salts the pasta.
also it does the opposite of make the water boil faster. it raises the boiling point to 102c from 100c. that means you get hotter water, but it actually takes longer to bring it up to a boil

If you're piss poor and get your protein elsewhere, then toss in: butter, ketchup, salt and pepper. Sketty.

If you're not piss poor, then try to avoid white flour pasta and go into brown rice.

Eating мaкapoны instead of filling and good кaшa. Do you even Russian?

Why would dissolved salt in a pot of water do anything to a pot

>calling paмeн ``мaкapoны''

stupid ruskies even other slavs hate u, youre the equivalent of niggers in the slav lands

Not russian, but buckwheat is actually great for carbs.

buckwheat tastes liek shit

Can someone elaborate this more?

Step by step....

Like hell it does. You're not used to the flavor, brah.

Some decent advice:

1. To cook pasta properly you need to put more water and salt into the pan than you think.
2. Let it come to a boil.
3. Drop in for 10-12 minutes.
4. Fresh pasta requires much shorter cooking time.

Very carefully