Insider here - B-Biiiig Newzz Cuming

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/32881cb2-bf23-11e7-b8a3-38a6e068f464
news.bitcoin.com/how-coinbases-gdax-intends-to-evaluate-digital-assets-for-exchange-listing/
gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FFFFFffucking tell us!

NEW COIN TO BE LISTED?
IS THAT RIPPLE?
OR MONERO?

I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE

bcash only or just a flood of erc20 tokens?

Monero coming soon

Maybe it's Bitconnect...
Just kidding.

Bcash would make sense, they already have been working on the withdrawal capabilities and did not exclude the possibility to buy as well. BCH has had a lot of positive media lately.

Too early for individual tokens to be listed on Coinbase.

Other possibilities would be Ripple or Neo, but i doubt these also.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's fake. There is no news coming.
Source: life experience

Look, big news gets told to a handful of people. There is no way to leak it anonymously. So these threads are b8.

>Bcash
cool it with the microagressions

GDAX announced that they won't ever list coins that held ICOs. Neo held an ICO and it could potentially be seen as securities.

That leaves us with Monero, Ripple, Dash...

you have autism

Looking at the list (Monero, Ripple, Dash), I don't think Coinbase is going to add anything soon.

Last "insider" claim was a new coin listed on 11/1...

where the fuck do they say that?

ft.com/content/32881cb2-bf23-11e7-b8a3-38a6e068f464

To be more precise, they said they will exclude "the majority" of ICOs, not all.

its ripple
its really obvious ripple will be added even if you dislike the coin
it just feels...right

I'm not sure about Ripple because it's a private company with fixed supply. Ripple owns a large portion of its coins.

Coinbase likes to list coins that are issued with proof of work algorithms like Litecoin, Eth, Bitcoin, and... MONERO...

Stratis it is. Why? Microsoft.

Too new. Unproven record of success. Held an ICO. So no.

>private company with fixed supply
bitcoin and litecoin both have fixed supplies
private blockchain means nothing.

that's what I thought. They just need to prove not to be a security.

Ripple owns more than half of the total supply of XRP...
There are lots of issues with that.

The obvious choices are long in the game coins like:

GNT
BAT
REP
ANT
DNT (maybe, the guy who started this worked at Coinbase)

Brian Armstrong has a hard on for Ethereum. I think a lot of coins will be ETH based.

They won't list any coin that was released in 2016 or 2017.

It's Monero. Already been confirmed by reliable source

where does it say that?

Does anyone have any proof or a hint even that they will release anything soon???

AFAIK they have said for certain only that they are going to have BCH withdrawals on Jan 1st. That might be a subject to change still and they might add a buy option also.

No mention anywhere about any other coin.

proof?

They want coins with a 'proven record of success.'
That takes time.

>where
news.bitcoin.com/how-coinbases-gdax-intends-to-evaluate-digital-assets-for-exchange-listing/

coming if waves if true

>news.bitcoin.com/how-coinbases-gdax-intends-to-evaluate-digital-assets-for-exchange-listing/
Nothing in there about it having to be before 2016 or 2017.

A year is a long time for a track record in Crypto. Shit is moving fast.

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

Here's the document.

Forget about Ripple and Monero. Ripple is too centralized. Monero may be used for money laundering.

dgb

Doesn't buying on Jewbase completely undermine the point of Monero? Asking honestly.

It's req or bch. No other possibilities

not everyone cares about their privacy, most people are here for speculation

Stop advertising scam sites.

Stratis has a year of life...

Fair enough. It seems like once the feds act to regulate privacy coins, a Monero listing on Coinbase would be the absolute easiest target.

Stratis also happens to be shit

I would bet on bch on being most probable.
In reality, nothing will get added until next year.

No. Monero is open source and decentralized, it doesn't have 'a point'. Anyone can buy and sell it whenever they want. If Coinbase decides to list it, so be it.

Stratis doesn't have a product yet.

How old are you dude. Stratis is the most professional dev team in all crypto.but no the best in marketing .

It's not BCH. Remember when Coinbase initially refused to distribute BCH to BTC holders?

Coinbase stated they'll list coins that exist to solve a problem that no other coins can solve.

In August Coinbase wrote this:
>For now, Coinbase plans on supporting bitcoin cash withdrawals. If this changes, we will notify all customers with an update e-mail.

- You can see that they are not really that against listing BCH as a buy option.
- Bitcoin Cash has since then gained a better reputation with more people wanting big blocks.
- Bitcoin Cash has also had a lot of volume recently, which of course attracts exchanges to list it.
- If they are adding it as a withdraw option, it will be the more easier to add a buy option as well.

I.m surprised that there is no leak from the coinbase offices. You would be surprised on how easy you can obtain information going to the bar where they hang out

Stop lying retard.

Probably because of nothing to leak.

posted same thing a week ago who cares only noobies use it anyway

app by coinbase to get normies into ethereum tokens = mystery solved + gdax listing tokens?