How much can football players lift?

How much can football players lift?
At least for amerifootie we have some numbers, but Ronaldo for example, how much do you think he can actually squat or bench?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ECoR__tJNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-E4ksVh89C4
youtube.com/watch?v=zIMUK9ntUZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure I've seen him do 2 plates on the bench press

Legs strong af. I would imagine a 2pl8 bench max

3pl8 x10 squat with good form

200 x 5 on bench, maybe. likely not even this.

footballers are built for stamina, strength is secondary and even then it's lower body and core that's important

Besides deadlifts, and squats, lifts arent really important if you are a soccer player. The only body parts that matter there are abs and legs.

Strenght is quite important, dont understimate it. All of the stamina in the world aint gonna help you if you dont have the strenght to kick a ball. Yet I agree with you, stamina is more important than strenght in soccer.

some can definitely squat, which can make their kicks much stronger

youtube.com/watch?v=3ECoR__tJNQ

is this a joke? you don't actually lift right?

they don't bench beyond 2 pl8. they just do it for max reps.

the NFL measures upper body strength by how many reps you get with 225

youtube.com/watch?v=-E4ksVh89C4

Sprinters train cleans, biceps, front delts etc so they can run faster (see usain bolt's training videos). There's no way he only trains legs.

He trains with the magnets in OP's picture ;^)

>but Ronaldo for example
Does he try his hardest to be the absolute biggest faggot he can?

He's no homo

Why is his wax copy taller and whiter than he is?

why does he look like such an insecure tryhard faggot in every photo, meanwhile messi looks like a genuine nice dude in pretty much every photo. really makes me think

stop calling him a faggot
he's a father

Can't believe Ronaldo is the face of that retarded scam. He could do any advertising in the entire world whether it is fragrances, cars, clothing, anything, and he punts some ridiculous abs in 6 minutes tier scam?

tbf pro athletes use those things all the time for recovery

>he thinks he's white

>Closet homosexual

>messi looks like a genuine nice dude in pretty much every photo
But he's a twat in real life, whilst Ronaldo is a nice guy.

he's got the 'tism

>americans

get the fuck out of our football thread with your faggot fake rugby

They usually use machines and do high frequency sets.

Football players rarely do "real" squats, as in heavy and low. If they do, it's high frequency, low weight and not going close to parallel.
They're basically doing meme lifts and you'd be making fun of them on Veeky Forums if you saw them in a gym irl.

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=zIMUK9ntUZU

Funny thing is footballers have better bodies than 99.9% of Veeky Forums. Even with thier meme routines.

How is it funny that a roider touching weights looks better than a natty tryhard?

They average 11 miles per game and do tons of calisthenics

I know it's just contrary to the fit consensus.

He probably is a faggot after all.

he's not a twat he's just genuinely autistic.

Tbh he looks DYEL in that vid. I get that he is ripped, but in a shirt and shorts he looks dyel.