Is my ass good enough what can fix Veeky Forums?

Is my ass good enough what can fix Veeky Forums?

I've been training it for 1,5 years, and the las week i did my first traditional squat, so what can I expect now? Will my ass get too big?

My routine consists of 4 sets of 20 reps of sumo squats with a 40kg Dumbell, or 85ish pounds

Then I use a leg curl machine and i do a 4*12 reps, 35kg 80 pounds, and finally the leg press that i load with 300 pounds 4*15
Any advice is welcome! I dont know shit

(Sorry for my english)

TORONTO

are you a woman

literally just an unfit gay mans ass

Please be in London

>inb4 penis
Please no

I don't even care if you're a guy. I'm going to masturbate to this.

God I hope you're not a man

You're a man, aren't you?

Why is Veeky Forums so pathetic?

i bet you have a cock

it's a dude, i guarantee it.

this is what happens when you let faggot run about without chasing them out to /lgbt/.

you don't see this sort of faggotry on /pol/ for a reason.

i like u
are u a man?

BRRAAAAAAAAAAPP

>is my ass good silly boys?
>look at this suggestive picture
>teehee haha :)

>he thinks that sucking dick is gay
??????????

Why post

>traditional squat
Don't. I don't think that will give you the feminine look you desire. You probably need to isolate your gluts and your adductors. Cardio can carry the rest.

I've noticed that most white sissies are American. I think that has to do with your country mutilating your dicks at birth. You can't have a real orgasm with your penis. As soon as you hear about your magic butt button you go crazy.

Hoodiepenises are always projecting their envy. You never hear the circumsised talk about the uncircumsised as much as the ladder. The fact of the matter is places like France to Thailand have more people as percentage that are traps and sissies.

Did you not notice the clues, faggot?
>1,5
>Sorry for my English
>American

>/pol/
>not gay

Im a male (bottom)

This, what are good excercises to insolate my glutes!

Barbell glute bridges

what leg exercises do you do?
looking to avoid losing my butt while on keto. bf likes my butt as is.

Kill yourself, faggot.

I would do things to your butt with my mouth.

post a better pic faggot

Could you cosplay as 2B pls. I want to see 2B with a penis.

thanks, I will google them
rudepost

lewdposts

who's that ?

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAP

That's a man! Male skin looks nothing like female skin. Anyone ogling after expanding the image is a fucking faggot. Not memeing faggot, like, will legitimately allow men to fuck them in the ass faggots. Let's see how many faggots there are in this thread...

>will legitimately allow men to fuck them in the ass faggots
>all gay guys are bottoms
That's not how it works stfu

No one cares, you fucking faggot.
>I may be a faggot, but I prefer fucking asses to having my ass fucked.
Literally no one who isn't a faggot cares.

Oh look, it's the /pol/ nigger sperging out every thread, stfu

>wants to be a trap
>will never make it
Most obvious trap ever. You may as well have posted a close-up of your cock and balls.

please please post more even just one more photo

>that is the ass of a male
>faggots are gay and do gay faggot things
>durrr, this /pol/ nigger is sperging out
Why would NOT caring about the specifics of what faggots do make me /pol/? Take the stick out of your ass; no one cares about your threatened sense of identity, and no one is attacking it. Fucking insecure faggot.

>you don't see this sort of faggotry on /pol/
Oh boy

please stop proyecting on every post
you are embarrassing yourself since you obviously can't see that most people here are just being ironic

>lol faggots are insecure
>I don't care about faggots
>proceeds to spill autism for hours

wew lad

>you're insecure about faggots

Huh? How did you get that from my post? I didn't say anything about faggots. I only implied that he was an unconvincing trap...oh...hang on a second.
Are you implying that traps are gay???

That's on you buddy. You keep your insecurities to yourself.

He probably meant 8c one, which is correct. Only cuckchan /pol/ has been ruined by all kinds of deviants and uncaring mods.

Any weight that you can rep 20 times, by definition, is too light to trigger an adaptation response for size or strength. Not sure what the goal is, but you won't get any bigger if you're using a weight you can do more than 8-12 with, excluding drop sets.

I want to marry her. She's a nice looking (((Turk)))

my goal is a bigger ass, do you think that I should drop some excercise and add more weight to squats ?

latent homosexuality is still homosexuality.
i'd argue that being open about it is better than repressing it, like /pol/.

post bussy

My routine consists of these reps and weights. YOU HAVE TO PROGRESS TO MAKE PROGRESS.

EVERYONE WHO'S NOT A FLAMING FAGGOT LIKE ME IS REPRESSING HIS TRUE SEXUALITY. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE SUCKING DICKS? EVERYONE WHO'S NOT A FLAMING FAGGOT LIKE ME IS REPRESSING HIS TRUE SEXUALITY. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE SUCKING DICKS? EVERYONE WHO'S NOT A FLAMING FAGGOT LIKE ME IS REPRESSING HIS TRUE SEXUALITY. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE SUCKING DICKS? EVERYONE WHO'S NOT A FLAMING FAGGOT LIKE ME IS REPRESSING HIS TRUE SEXUALITY. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE SUCKING DICKS? EVERYONE WHO'S NOT A FLAMING FAGGOT LIKE ME IS REPRESSING HIS TRUE SEXUALITY. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE SUCKING DICKS?

Its like any other fetish. I dont get why people glorify it.

Underrated

>/pol/
Pls go back and stay you dyel

OP, please do a pic like this

yeah except most people on /pol/ lift with exception to the leftists who go there to troll.

go back to /lgbt/ faggot

mmmm BRAAAP I want your male booty

bit gay

>americans

lewd posts

it's ok to add 4 pounds of weight to my lifts every week, If i cant get heavier dumbells should I try more reps?

please respond and thanks in advance !

Why is her labia so puffy?

it's a very puffy vulva desu

Not gay at all

peenus weenus

Op is a girl. I see her panty pad.

>her

There is nothing WRONG with being a homo

i would fuck you hard, no homo