Do you do it for her, lads?

Do you do it for her, lads?

That's not Hanako or whatever her name is

I do it for him

Gotta keep nice and tight, it's just exercise.

Unironically, 2D > 3D. There is literally nothing that 3D does that 2D girls can't do better

physical touch sadly. I can't wait till I upload my brain into VR and can just program a waifu.

Right now you need enough money to just buy a young unnused girl and raise her to have the perfect woman.

This. I've seen plenty of 3D attempts at doing my fetishes and only 2D has perfected them because it doesn't have real life limitations.

>physical touch
>implying any of these girls are touching me anyways
Save your money for when sexbots are finally perfected and you can buy your own robowaifu

fair enough. I just want a tiny girl to throw around anyway. So sad.

If you could somehow find a young girl completely untouched by the modern blight on women, and then keep her pure and isolated, you might have a chance

But you already know how much of a longshot any of that is

Even church girls these days are closet sluts. I'm taking a trip to the midwest US to look for pockets of wholesome people.

I want to get rich enough to literally buy a human, but that's probably 100+million to be powerful enough to even have access to that marketplace

I went to catholic school m8, good church girls are just a meme nowadays

Buy one cheap from Eastern Europe

>Even church girls these days are closet sluts. I
Do tell? I'm stuck in a midwestern college town until I finish my engineering degree. The ratio is absolutely shitty and the nearest nightlife is a two hour drive away so I was thinking about faking religious and going to church to meet some self-righteous sluts. Is it really as good as my desperation makes it imagine?

So then you do it for her.

Hey I am a gay manlet bottom how can i make my ass more appealing to straight men?

Yes, everyone knows Rin is patrician, lily a shit

>tinking about faking religious and going to church to meet some self-righteous sluts.

well you're in the right place. So there are several types of girls that go there.

The really religious that even if they look good, you're not gonna get sex untill months or marriage.
Or the daddy's girl type ones that are going with their parents (if they're in highschool) or just there for social stuff. Those would be up your alley.

I was looking for a new or 1 previous owner low mileage girl but of course life is never that easy.

Mormon btw. You may find better luck with the bigger denominations.

ss+gomad

Excellent tastes, my fellow brethren.

trap mode.
perfume also is a secret weapon. smell like a girl

Not him but if you've lurked long enough you'd realize by now that women are slaves to their emotions with no real convictions or opinions of their own. Religious qts used to be a thing when religious men were around to keep them religious, but since it's all fallen to shit, the second they get away from their family the go full slut. Like I said I went to a catholic school and I can't tell you how many girls had kids out f wedlock after graduation. And if you don't believe me on that one I'll gladly make a list for you

The only girls who are actually religious are the bottom of the barrel soft 4/10s who aren't attractive enough to abandon morals and become whores

Lot's of people go to church with their families. I'm not sure you can approach a teenage girl around her family and hit on her.