Is this the most underrated exercise ever? I read up that it works almost every single muscle in your body

Is this the most underrated exercise ever? I read up that it works almost every single muscle in your body.

kettlebell swings are far superior for cardio/conditioning.

Clean and press.

I learned how to use it when I was on the high school rowing team and they'd teach us proper form before moving onto actual boats on the water.

Only retards think it only uses your arms, or that it's a meme machine. The form for rowing on the erg is exactly the same as rowing in a boat on water

Great for HIIT but you should mix up your cardio as you do/should with your lifting routine.

Back is underatted in general. You can just work out your back and be in good shape. In contrast, being a bench bitch WILL fuck you. I am not convinced you can actually screw up your posture doing lots of back and little chest. I'd sooner worrying about throwing my lower body out of balance.

and it takes forever i can go 20mins before i feel it

Go harder

handstands

This

You tell me.

rack pulls above the knee, bro

It's good but you've got to have good technique. You have no idea how hard it is for people who row to look at normies on an ergo

Looks like a bunch of retards having a seizure competition.

>shit legs
>no arms
>faggot hair
>mediocre back

so THIS... is the power of "rowing".

Work harder dickhead

i was thinking the same thing. is actual rowing more like cardio or something?

I've never seen someone with a good physique doing this.

It's always girls or old men

It's big heart gains, I heard about a rower that overtrained so much that he NEEDED to work out every day or he would get health problems

It's probably one of the single best forms of exercise for general health, yeah, maybe slightly worse than swimming but still very very good.

No, hill sprints are

>perform exactly the same movement for 30 minutes
Of course it's cardio. Even squats are cardio if you lower the weight and do enough reps.