around 700$

>swiss bar
>trap bar
>bamboo bar by the looks of it
>no safety squat bar
wtf mate

I have a safety squat bar its just out of the frame

Also Ez bar haha

I am really poor neet with no job. Can I just lift concrete blocks with a 2x4 as a bar? My mom will buy me food for bulking. I am 130lb skele and cant go to gym.

Calisthenics mate, check out the bodyweight general

Underage desu?

Bulk slowly.
Run to the park. Do a calisthenics routine. Run back.

Better version made by the same guy.

What makes it better?

Fuck off.. Home gym thread

This is now a bodyweight thread.

Take you and you pre pubescent gang of gay skellys and walk off a bridge.

>have a home gym
>sell home gym when moving to different state
>think I will not need it if I get a gym membership
>regret it every day

how much did that dumbbell set cost?

>that buff wojack on the right.

Morin

Didn't finish your basement just as Hitler didn't finish the job. Failure all around.

That is fucking cool.

Make sure to eat a cyanide pill and/or shoot yourself in your basement just like Hitler

make sure to prep that bull

>if you're not a Nazi, you're a cuck!

False dichotomy. Really really, stupid false dichotomy.

man the anti-/pol/ are becoming exactly like /pol/

>squatting outside of the rack
why?

OHP?

That room MUST smell like metal and sweaty, but clean shaven, balls.

Clearly retarded sub human because squatting outside the rack. You better euthanize your self real quick before the GeStaPo rings to send you to the camp.

You manlets don't understand that people need more room than be cage to OHP.

>/pol/ posts retarded shitpost garbage
>gets called out
>"Y-YOURE JUST AS BAD FOR CALLING ME OUT!!!!!"
really makes you think

pull up bar, 170kg of weights including bar, bench - just about 150 euro
but about 90kg of that is some (quality) scrap metal I got for free.

Get a job

Mirin

Can anyone ppst that inphographic with the basic home gym equipment?

does that cost include the american flag?

>around 700$
What kind of cheap ass equipment did you buy? A decent barbell, plain black bumper plates, and a squat rack cost me at least $800.

>Can I just lift concrete blocks with a 2x4 as a bar?
No, but you could use rebar or steel piping. Just buy some concrete and steel and you could make some cheap ass equipment. Lifting is way more fun than just calisthenics, man.

>le ebin nazis
>fuck off you obnoxious tryhards
>s-stop hurting our feefees, you c-cucks
Yep, anti-/pol/ is definitely what's annoying.

They're definitely as obnoxious

Is no sperging about the OPEN fiberglass just waiting to hang out in your lungs for the rest of your life?

Reminder that you brought up the flag, where as if somebody had a star of david flag and I pointed it out, you'd tell me to go back to /pol/. He said nothing about Nazis, he has some flags in his basement.

Freedom ain't free, motherfucker

>less than 200kg of iron
>nazi larper trying to escape Auschwitz

No, because the first one trying to turn the conversation towards /pol/ shit or brandishing cheap Nazi trinkets while farting "ebin nazis, are you offended yet?" is /pol/. You are the /mlp/ of Veeky Forums ideologies, the soft skulls over which the joke flew, the irony completely ungrasped, the counterpart to reddit SJWs.

Let's see:
>Make sure to eat a cyanide pill and/or shoot yourself in your basement just like Hitler
received
>make sure to prep that bull
in reply. So referencing a relevant historical death in a pithy manner (wasn't me, for the record) means someone is a cuck. Awfully sensitive for a gaggle of retards who think themselves some sort of red-pilled ubermensch.
>where as if somebody had a star of david flag and I pointed it out, you'd tell me to go back to /pol/
Is this your first day outside of /pol/? Try searching a Veeky Forums archive for the phrase "good goy" and tell me with what frequency anyone replies with something remotely close to "go back to /pol". Hint: you're full of shit. That is some cheap polyester piece of shit bought specifically to be shown on Veeky Forums for, at best ebin meme credits, at worst a serious claim to mentally handicapped identity.

Like I said, you guys are the /mlp/ of Veeky Forums political camps, a bunch of proudly flaming faggots who never realized everyone else was being ironic way back when there was any humor left in that gag.

90bucks craigslist

I bout it all from different people used.. I have york plates, Rouge bars, Hex dumbbells... all more the decent stuff. Only took me around 6 months to get it all. Got lucky i guess

I don't have bumper plates yet. I got around 1,200lbs of pates and 600lbs in dumbbells and kettlebells

Do you ever invite people over to lift with you and just kinda act normal and causal about the whole thing? Just to see how they react?

now thats a turbo manlet if i ever saw one

what's the point of the giant flag, how do you feel when looking at it ?

You might say they've become /pol/arized.

Thats my buddy he's 5'10 I think I'm 6'3 ceiling is pretty low at 7'2 I think

Get more free time.

The flag came from a local battleship its a little tattered but its badass

not usually into hanging american flags up, because I think that you show love to your country by being a model citizen, but that is a sick flag

>Can I just lift concrete blocks

Thanks brotha

I'm just having fun, relax fagget. I'm a literal kike anyways but I don't take any of it to heart.

Stop being so gay

6000$ or thereabouts.

Pics?