Holy fucking shit, why does egg protein taste so fucking bad. I am not one to complain usually...

Holy fucking shit, why does egg protein taste so fucking bad. I am not one to complain usually, but I have eaten literal dog food and it was better than this

The worst thing is that I bought 3 kg of it. I don't know what the fuck to do, I literally had to supress my gag reflex to down the shake

I have the cherry flavored Carnivore beef protein. The flavor is fucking terrible.

gtfo tripfag

I've had their fruit punch beef. Shit's straight nasty.

there is nothing worse than casein protein tho...

At least the chocolate is ok

What the fuck do I do with this thing? I have 3kg of this shit.
How can I cover up this gag inducing taste?

funnel it directly into your lower intestine through your anus to bypass your tastebuds

Have you thought about sugar-free chocolate syrup ? or sugar-free strawberry flavor powder ? You also might mix it in with oatmeal and a bit of maple syrup or honey.

>it ain't too hard to think

fucking kek

sell the shitty egg proton powder on craigslist.
buy a slow cooker. 900g lentils + 2tbsp premade curry paste + 2L broth 4-6 hrs on med-high.
Split into 7 servings gets you: 463cal C77/F1/P33.5. It will give you protons, calories, and unlike your dogfood powder, it will give you some fiber and taste good.

holy fuck this lentils guys is still around

stop trying to meme lentils

youre so autistic

>900 g lentils + Curry Paste

Nigger you've got to be the stinkiest motherfucker in the gym.

Shoo shoo pooinloo

>spending this much time on Veeky Forums
>lentils are a meme

first time i've posted anything about lentils m8, u should try them tho. they're pretty fuckin good partially blended as chip dip.

The point of the protein powder is convinience of not having to eat as much to hit your macros. I know food is objectively better.

>egg protein
why not just eat eggs? they're cheap as shit. spend 10 bucks and have enough eggs for weeks.

I literally answered that in the post before yours fammington

not having to cook, clean, and eat as much

Egg makes me want to puke. Its funny that disgusting looking people like Joe Rogaine love that shit. Theres no coincidence in life.

So you have time for a weight lifting routine, but not time to spend ~10 minutes in the morning making eggs (~2-3 minutes cooking, ~1 minute washing the pan + plate, ~5 minutes eating them).
whatever man, if you wanna spend way more money on powder that tastes like shit, just for the simple convenience of saving some time, go for it

>Still taking taste and flavor into account on Veeky Forums
>not holding your nose if something tastes bad but is uber fucking healthy
>Implying protein needs to taste good

I'm dissapointed in all of you.

Nigga lentils are badass

In reality it takes me way more than 10 min. But I agree with you that there is nothing like the taste of real eggs, I didn't know it would literally taste like rotten barf before I bought it.

Mate, I just learned about it. It's the sulphur, you don't understand. It's not like "eww, I don't like broccoli" or something like that. It literally makes you gag.

you are really stupid desu

Add banana or sugar. Brown sugar preferably, or honey.

If you need just 4 or 5 grams of sugar to make it taste acceptable it isn't that much of a big deal.