In praise of the home gym! :)

omg you guys this is so wonderful. i HIGHLY recommend you all save up for your own home gyms, unless you really love your gym lol :P

i did my gross and awful (horrible) drink of creatine/preworkout/protein + grape juice and kinda felt sick to my stomach a lot but did my stuff anyway. the entire workout took like 3 hours as i was extremely inefficient with things and took my time. looked up form videos on youtube everytime i got to a new thing lol. it was so great!

with home gyms you don't gotta fight people for squat racks or feel super self-conscious and rushed with everything. honestly this was the best workout i've ever had i think. home gym is gonna make me so much more fit.

anyone else do home gym? let's sing our praises!

spent 2k on rogue bars, squat rack with safeties that i can bench in

shit is great desu

yelling like retard,headbanging for dem neck gains and blastign heavy ass music in garage

>he only bought one 50lb db

Not like you were ever gonna lift anyway.

lol i'm mostly doing barbell stuff :P

fuck yeah! i was blasting my obnoxious rap music lol

move out

[spoiler]post nudes for real tho[/spoiler]

If I was there it would be obnoxious rape music

Look, I fucking love traps, but you are one annoying fuck. If you want to be a woman, act like it and be seen, not heard.

Post pics of your body, and state 1RM of the big 4

Vegan trap can I fuck you?

I don't understand why a trap would ever work out. You can only somewhat pass as a woman if you have excessive fat to make it look like you have curves, and the sheer amount of estrogen you inject into yourself would kill all your gains. Also any muscle you put on will completely destroy any feminine allure you have

no one likes a fat girl.

Cutting marks on right leg?

tits. It's not nudity when you're a girl(male)

v-vegan trap ar-are you in london?

Is this really the only weights you have?

she lifts my dick 5xexhaustion times a day

Yeah, I'mma gonna bet he is an attention whoring, depressed nolife. Suicidal tendencies too I wager

>no one likes a fat girl.
Word.

Getting them titty implants?

So Veeky Forums except a desire for tits instead of muscles

1x 45lb dumbbell
2x 20lb dumbbells
2x 10lbs dumbbells

38.6lb (lol wtf) "olympic" bar
2x 2.5lb plates
4x 5lb plates
2x 10lb plates
2x 25lb plates
2x 35lb plates
2x 45lb plates

Yeah, like Veeky Forums, except for the powerlifters

Me like

Post Feet

>Me like
he/she has nice tits and cock, can't post the x rated stuff, but worth a google search if your interested

that's a bit gay

It's not gay if it's a girl(male)

thats what your dad said when i was butt fucking him

>vegan
>gay
>creatine
>pre-workout
>protein
>not negotiating equip use
>feeling self-conscious
>tripcode
retire tripcode and obtain new personality pls

otherwise ngmi

sage

i love you guys

>labels still on the handle
...?

I have a 16 kg kettlebell, a 24 kg kettlebell, an exercise bike that is probably older than most people here, and some mats. Will soon sell the 16 kg kettlebell to a golfer I know who wants to work on his core strength and get a 32 kg kettlebell.

really makes you think

dey din do nuffin