Your Starting Strength Results

What where your lifts after you where done with SS?
How long did you do it?
Height and weight?

Mine:

Deadlift 125 kilo x5
Squat 110 kilo x5
Bench 67.5 kilo x5
OHP 50 kilo x5
Power Cleans 60 kilo x3
Chins 5
Back extensions 10

Height 1 meter and 80 cm
Weight 85 kilo
Done SS for 8 months

Additional info: Lots of sleep problems preventing gains.

I think my lifts are kind of low and want to compare them to other people's stats to see if that is accurate or not.

body or nothing matters

I had slightly higher stats after a year of PPL. You got memed on senpai.

Aesthetics>Strength

Those are decent stats for 8 months on SS. Don't let your presses lag so far behind.

your sleep problems must be really shitty. how many times have you plateaued on each lift? what strength did you have when you started? are you not eating?

I'm not hating but running a strength program for 8 months should give you much better results, assuming you're eating correctly

Chin-ups are hands down the best upper-body mass building excercise and yet SS fags completely neglect the excercise because they've been drilled into powerlifting logic.

To anyone on this board, don't fucking make the same mistake, chin-ups or any variation of it is the best aesthetics excercise a guy can do.

Rippetoe literally says in both his books that everyone should do chins as an accessory to SS and to any other program in accordance with his programming/periodization guidance.

start:
>deadlift 2 plate
>squat 185
>bench 1 plate
>press 85
>powerclean 65 pounds, had shitty form

after
>dead 405 x5
>squat 315 3x5
>bench 225 3x5
>press 165 3x5
>powerclean 200 5x3

Never got good at powercleans, had to reset a few times but I had time only for this with fulltime college, also added in weighted chins and dips. this all happened over the course of a year. All I can say is eat alot, sleep alot and deload when you need dont be afraid to deload it's key to progress.

Bench 255x5x5
Squat 295x5x5
Diddy 335x5
OHP 145x5x5
CHINS 18
POWER CLEANS 205x5x3
196lbs
Now on a 5 day split

skelly taking advantage of the novice effect here

height:6'1
weight:134lb

old lifts 1rm:
deadlift: 235lb
squat: 205lb
bench: 135lb

new lifts 5 rep max:
deadlift: 270lb
squat: 225lb
bench: 130lb

ive been doing it like 2 weeks i think now

currently 3 months in and had to do my first deload on the squat, approaching advanced novice territory
bodyweight 220 lbs.
deadlift 365x5
squat 300 3x5
bench 200 3x5
OHP 135 1x3
8 strict chin ups

Everything 30kg x5

I only use the dumbbells I inherited from grandpa to exercise and am too scared to go in the local gym again

You started with a 2pl8 deadlift. Fuck. I celebrated the day I hit 2pl8. Took me 2 weeks.

what do you mean by deload?

I never did SS but still did a 5x5 for main lifts with accessories 5-6 days week ppl rotation
all in lbs
starting x1
body weight 195
bench 185
squat 225
dl 275
ohp 115
pull ups 2

1 year in
body weight 175
x5
bench 255
squat 315
dl 455
ohp 165
pull ups 3x10 weighted at 45lbs

Program?

Well i fucked around for a while and just got to a 2 plate deadlift, if we go way back i started at 115.

by deload i mean once i get a set of 3x5 and fail, i deload about 15 pounds, and begin again. 15 pounds for upper body and around 25 pounds for lower body since its easier to bring the lower body lifts up. some people get into a small struggle at a set and just deload back to bar. Gotta think of the long run when it comes to lifting, like months and years. One bad day in the grand scheme of lifting means nothing.

Top kek. I have those stats but I've been training for 5 months on a cut and weigh 60kg. I'm starting to think SS is just a very elaborate ruse

ran it when I started lifting in 2011 so these number may not be exactly accurate

6'3", about 9 or 10 months on the program

(Before) After
Bodyweight: (170lb) 220lb
Squat: (3x5x95lb) 3x5x275lb
Bench: (3x5x75lb) 3x5x155lb
Deadlift: (1x5x135lb) 1x5x385lb
Press: (3x5x45lb) 3x5x125lb

5'7"
125 lbs
blue eyes
honey brown hair
size 7.5 shoe
pillowy lips
mercy main

Nah. SS is fine. Those stats are shit tho.

Chin ups are part of the SS routine retard.

I wish pepe would actually read the book before shitting on it.

>starting with 185/205/225 squat

are you people lying or what?

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where everybody got 1/2/3/4 in their first 3 months

>tfw started with just the bar on all lifts

I'll never know what my maxes were on day 1, feels bad

Done 5 months now.
180 cm and 86 kg now.
Deadlift 130 kg x5
Squat 100 kg x5
Bench press 85 kg x5
OHP 50 kg x5

You need to cut you look like absolute shit

No, I don't need to cut. It would be quite stupid to cut at such an early point. I should build mass and strength at least for another 9 months before cutting.

Think it's time cut big boy.

bench 120kg x 3 x 5 (less than right now thanks to shoulder injury that fucked my form)
squat was like the same because I was too much of a pussy to squat regularly
dadlift was 140 x 3 x 5 or so because again I was too much of a pussy
OHP was 60 x 3 x 5

SS is very solid, I'm currently doing advanced novice to hopefully take my squats to 180 x 3 x 5 but my bench is suffering from being after heavy squats. Will move it to be the first lift.

Yes you do, you will still make gains while cutting if you put on more mass you're just going to look like (more of) a fat sack of shit

>Cutting before being done with noob gains

Also what intermediate program do you switch to after SS, 5x5?

Nope.
No, you can't make muscle mass while cutting. Possible to make strength gains during cutting, but not muscle gains. And I don't care about looking slightly fat for a while if it means I get more out of my bulk.
Also, the I look fatter than normal in the picture because extra water weight from Creatine cycle and full stomach from post workout meal. My abs are slightly visible normally.
Anyway, doing powerlifting because I want to compete, not to become a bodybuilder.

Texas Method

Candito's Linear Program, it has weekly progression instead of SS or SL which have every workout progression.

I've just started my first ever linear progression program

5 foot 7, 136 lbs

All for 5 reps
>Deadlift: 220 lbs
>Squat: 155 lbs
>Bench: 165 lbs
>OHP: 90 lbs