Why aren't you taking steroids?

Lately I've been wondering what is even the point of lifting natty.

Pros:
>Not even bad for general health
>Making effortless gains
>Looking anabolic 24/7 rather than having to abuse lighting and pumps just to look decent as a natty
>Can be more loose on your diet and still maintain a lean physique due to nutrient partitioning
>Contrary to popular belief you actually KEEP most of your gains once you go off cycle
>Looking like a demi god

Cons:
>No real info on long term effects of use
>Needles
>Minimal side effects from irresponsible use and improper PCT

Seems like an easy choice to me user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lTn4KjGPPY
youtu.be/RD_44xEEDjU
youtube.com/watch?v=04SLXwjJvqg
youtube.com/watch?v=hSxjxZqIAlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Looking like a vain cunt who only attracts other vain cunts.

Believe it or not but most girls think thats too much and you'll spend more time on yourself then her. Unless you gay then go ahead be a gay vain cunt with the other gay vain cunts.

>taking PEDs if you're not a top prospect in a sport
For what purpose?

Lifting for girls lol

How do I get steroids? Who are steroids for? What do steroids do exactly?

If you're not competing in some kind of athletic activity then what is the fucking point, to stroke your ego?

honestly at 27 and 5 years of natty lifting ive thought it about it for years but i just don't want to risk losing my hair. it's already got somewhat of a recede so fuck risking losing even more

Most guys who are thinking about roiding don't give a fuck about finding a girl worth keeping.

They just want to fuck Tinder sluts, bro. And roids is how you do it.

Not OP, just saying lots of guys aren't looking for a wife or gf, or whatever.

>Needles
kek, definitely a natty, you don't even feel them

Cons:
>don't know how to get them

L2darknetmarkets

I'd blast 1g of test if I wasn't already predisposed to gyno issues. 500mg of Test E is already on the line as far as developing diddies goes.

post you are nipples

>pushing your body to its potential and looking good makes you a vain cunt

spoken like the hugest loser of all time

user same :( I really want to do a test only cycle but im afraid it will make my gyno far worse

post nips

I said that in my post bro.

>Potential limit
>Using drugs to break through your potential limit because your insecure

Pick one.

Expensive, dangerous, (mentally) addicting, and you have to take it for life or you lose your gains and will for working out

Bro, and I'm telling you that is what most guys want, bro.

Bro.

Pros:

Cons:
>No real info on long term effects of use

contradicting points there m8

Can a skinnyfat beginner take them?

Bro most guys want a good paying job and dont care bout lifting at all bro. So you're being delusional now bro.

using roids helps you reach your unnatural potential, yes

it can stem from insecurity or determination depending on the person. Saying someone's efforts stem from insecurity might be the most ancient bitchy meme in existence
>dude you're trying to succeed, what a faggot how insecure

This is how people wind up in Snap City.

Aren't they hard on your heart? Thinking of Zyzz

>and you have to take it for life or you lose your gains and will for working out
also topkek, how you know, you've never done a cycle

I'm sure you can stop anytime you want and you'll totally keep your gains for life, right

>what is dnp+coke+sauna
fucking retards and their fallacies

>I'm sure you can stop anytime you want
that sentence there should be enough reason for you to turn off your computer

and yes you keep gains for life

youtube.com/watch?v=-lTn4KjGPPY

>Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and sauna

that sounds alright to me

and this is what retards hold onto, cunts doing huge stacks and suffering the consequences

you die from staying in the sun too long too, should you never go outside?

>666

very unsatanic post

Roidcels itt are SEETHING

They're susceptible to mood swings

test is pretty well studied. if you stick to test (and EQ) you really don't have much to worry about other than cholesterol and heart problems in terms of permanent damage. No worse than a 3 beer a day habit or a pack a day smoker.

>>LVH potential long term
>>Baldness
>>Bitch tits
>>Acne

no thanks. Maybe if I were a performance athlete and I had something more to gain than just ego/vanity gains.

it was clen not dnp

if steroidsourcetalk is your thing you r better off going to reddit.

>LVH potential long term
unless you're doing stacks for years no
>Baldness
only if you have shit balding genetics
>Bitch tits
100% avoidable with on cycle meds and only happens to people with shit genetics
>Acne
shit genetics again and just like puberty they go away

3 beers/1 pack of smoke every day is pretty fucking bad

youtu.be/RD_44xEEDjU

only if youre a loser incel with no social life

>he posted on Veeky Forums on a friday night

except if your source dries up. (if legal, then maybe you can't afford it/lose your job/price goes up, or it gets FDA-banned or tightened up legally)

Because once you start taking supplemental test (the real shit, not the bullshit creams, pills and powders) your body stops making its own test and you need to keep dosing or your test levels will crash to old man levels until you do. That's a pretty big fucking con.

I would pin test if I was that confident I'd be able to keep doing it in the future. But I'm not at all so I'm probably going to take it when I'm in my late forties.

>your body stops making its own test and you need to keep dosing or your test levels will crash to old man levels until you do
what is pct?

You're not my dad

You could try trt level dosages and stack with other compounds that don't aromantize. That's what I'll be sticking to after my cycle is done

wow and if you fell of a building youd be dead, better to never go up a flight of stairs. funny how life works out sometimes.

Cons:
>Don't know anyone who sells
>Expensive as fuck
>Will go bald
>Shitty acne

Mostly the money, though

That's why I don't do dips on balcony guardrails senpai

How effective is PCT for TRT? My understanding was that you never go back to your natty test levels

I want to start taking steroids really bad but im afraid of what people will think of me. I dont lift to impress people or even for girls despite what people think others are inclined to turn to steroids for, I just want to look great for myself. I like seeing my body change and get better and building the perfect physique. The problem is im scared to do it and it have bad effects on the people I network with in my job, what my employer would think, my parents and friends. I dont want everyone to think im some vain insecure faggot, I just want to look like a mythological greek god ... thats all I want and being natty is fucking stupid anyways. 6 years of lifting and i only look good with the right lighting its not fucking fair. I just want to look like pic related but its not possible without gear

youtube.com/watch?v=04SLXwjJvqg

>How effective is PCT for TRT? My understanding was that you never go back to your natty test levels
depends entirely on duration of cycle, considering TRT is for life because you only get it when you already have non existent test you don't pct

if you actually just mean a normal 12-16 week test cycle though 99.9%

>>Not even bad for general health
7/10 got me to reply

>lately
That's why these threads are up
>daily

Kys plebit shill

youre only on cycle for 15-20 weeks. Half a year of a pack a day habit of cigarettes is nothing in the grand scheme.

everything is bad for you if you're an idiot, moderation is key

lets face it, steroids and fitness are so closely linked there should be a megathread, and not a queer one like /fraud/ isn't it something ridiculous like 1/5 teens have tried steroids?

the only one you're fooling is yourself

oy vey goyim dont talke the devils hormone *T* or you may get terrible ideas like to become a strong involved member of your community...or worse....reproduce!

google it and educate yourself, your body creates new muscle fibres, you may lose strength and size, but you never lose them

Pros:
>look great
>feel great
>be great

Cons:
>literally none

>Expensive
kek

I wonder how many people would be more open to testosterone if they knew how cheap and easy to get it is.

perhaps when you buy some you'll realise then you have to buy, syringes, needles, alcohol swabs and a bunch of medications

Are you gonna tell us or is one of us gonna have to ask

This pic is missing girls. So these are 2 faggots, right?
Anyway, low dose & short term AAS and Estrogen/Cortisol Control cycles are beneficial to general health
Anything that's abused will have consequences
The goal is not to look like these 2 geeks, but looking and feeling your best without ruining your body

weak men take steroids, to overcome their realities, if you cant lift much that is fine not everyone is meant to, just lift lighter weights and reach your natural potential. Don't even take supplements, creatine, vitamins, its all cheating, only eat veges and meat, run and overcome your insecurity. Taking steroids and supplements is a sign of your weak mind and that you cant hack your weak genetics. if you do take steroids, know you are a beta male who can't achieve it naturally so took a short cut so you can get better gains. real men only train natural, weak and insecure men take steroids.

So many shekels have you been pulling by the impressionable on this board?
Also
>relying on a drug to be a 'strong involved member of your community'
Jesus you really are a stupid shill. At least roids sell themselves so you don't need much of a brain to sell them much less use them

>bro just take a little bit of poison, moderation is key!

Why do roiders always try to indoctrinate everyone into their drug addiction while failing you mention YOU DO NOT KEEP YOUR GAINS AFTER YOU STOP TAKING THIS ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS, EXPENSIVE DRUG

TESTOSTERONE IS POISON

heard it here first, feminists taking over

>They're illegal
>Ill lose my job
>only short terms gains
>They are bad for you, no really they are.

>NO IM NOT THE JEW YOU ARE THE JEW

Oh ok so then maybe you should stop using technology or processed foods because it isnt natural.

post more detransformations pls

I'm an oldfag that took sterons for 3 years.
Did nearly every roid their was and high amounts of HGH too.

Quit using because I stopped wanting to be huge and haven't used them for 7 years.

Still pretty big and strong in my mid 30's and now that I know enough about using gear I fully plan on going back to using Testosterone and maybe some other types of gear once I feel like my natural Test is starting to plummet.

Some side effects that people don't mention because most people that talk about side effects have never done steroids is the high blood pressure and low blood sugar. Even on a low dose of Test like 150mg a week I would become paranoid as fuck because my blood pressure was sky high and I'd get the low blood sugar shakes if I didn't eat every hour.

But oh right, that only happened because of my diet. When I went off gear those problems went away without changing my diet though.

And yes, I've kept about 90% of the gains.

you dont keep the gains retard. high test = more muscle low test = less muscle

>cherry picking 15 yr old photos of retired pro's
Fixed it for you, fatty
youtube.com/watch?v=hSxjxZqIAlU

see
you can leave the thread now

nah man his body changed because he stopped cycling, had nothing to do with him stopping lifting completely, 100% cos of the cycle

You have zero idea what you're talking about.
He had Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis which resulted in a kidney transplant
That forced him to stop training at all for years.

>nah man his body changed because he stopped cycling, had nothing to do with him stopping lifting completely, 100% cos of the cycle
i should have put kappa at the end for you amerifriend

It was cuz he stopped cycling

>your body is physically incapable of keeping a certain amount of muscle with your natty levels
>if you get off roids and return to this level you will keep this unnatural amount of muscle

Brainlets ITT.

What happens to the muscle after you get off roids if you don't cut? Do you imagine the tissue comes out in your piss?

It turns to fat and flab you're in for a reality check kid

Muscle atrophy. You really are a brainlet.

I like being soft and gracile. I-I like big guys though...

so if i pump roids get huge, then stop cycle and continue the same lifting program, next day i'm small? how about next week? next month?

oh right you dont lose it because you keep working out, the only thing that decreases is the further amount you put on and you're claiming others are brainlets

i was always told (by people who roided) if you do a cycle or 2 then get off test, then resume normal lifting you will keep your moderate roidgains

This thread reads like a debate between knowledgeable people and paranoid stay at home mothers from the suburbs.

No, roids won't drop your test for life.
Yes, the muscle is real.
No, your cock won't fall off.
Yes, you do gain muscle more easily.
Jesus fuck m80's, there's so much info for this shit online

You're literally retarded. Spouting something you wish is true wont actually make it true, you know. Since you have no future, I have a plan for you so you don't end up a hobo.

>take roids and practice MMA
>dedicate the next few years of your life to this
>then say that you want to transition to a girl
>start taking estrogen instead of roids but keep up routine
>nothing happens to muscles since hormones don't affect muscles
>become a woman UFC fighter
>literally impossible to lose because your body has not changed at all since you kept up your lifting routine, hormones be damned
>easily dominate all the females
>make a couple of hundred millions
>afterwards transition to male as if nothing ever happened

I believe in you, user.

what would be the 'lightest' type or an introductory type to do? I've heard of trenebol I think it was. I'm going bald currently so it's just a matter of when not if

test

I'll probably wait until I'm older to try them. I'm still in my mid 20's. Maybe in 10 years or so.

People don't wanna believe that boosting your test with injections is the answer.

They rather spend hundreds of dollars on sugar pills pushed by the supplement industry that have no effect besides some caffeine.

So I don't have a hunchback at 60 faggot

The average first cycle is 400-600mg Test/week with 2 injections each week. You shouldn't use a needle more than twice, preferably no more than once. Test costs about $100 roughly per 8 weeks with a normal first cycle going 8-12. PCT materials like Nolvadex and HCG are going to run you $150 to assuming you're taking the former during and after your cycle to stave off the side effects of Estrogen like Gyno. Syringes are going to cost you $25. Lastly, blood work will run you $50 per test (there's a guide somewhere that'll tell you how to get cheap lab tests) and you'll want 3 - one before, during, and after. Totaled up, a steroid cycle would cost the average person $450 and would net 15-25 lbs of muscle pending on how many weeks and much muscle you had before your cycle and assuming you ate, trained, and slept optimally. After your cycle, you would lose 10% of said muscle max assuming you properly adjusted your food intake for your new level of muscle mass and continued training and resting effectively. If you're one of the cheap assholes that doesn't get lab work, a full cycle would cost $300, which is less than what most you idiots spend in 8-12 weeks on supplements that don't do shit.

Having said all of this:

>Do your fucking research
>Don't roid until you've reached within 10% of the natty limit (use an FFMI calculator to find out)

Most steroid side effects are incredibly easy to counteract, but not doing your research could result in not having access to medications or know-how to do so or with you getting shit gear.

If you're a skeleton or a fatass or just some average gym-goer nowhere near their natural potential, you'll gain muscle on a cycle, but your gains will be suboptimal and you'll be near guaranteed to lose most of them. If you don't have the proper natty experience, it'd be a waste of time and money.

can you fuck up your natural test levels after a few cycles or is that a meme?

I don't do it for two reasons. One I'm too young and don't want to do it until there's no chance whatsoever I'll grow taller or have any more neurological or reproductive development. The other issue is that the long-term effects aren't very well researched and frankly being aesthetic isn't important enough to me to be worth the risk, even if it's a small one. Plus there's a certain level of pride in knowing that your achievements are entirely your own - using roids is a sacrifice and an effort all its own, of course, and I guess I can't really speak from the perspective of a user but it seems like it would dilute the feeling of accomplishment you get when you see progress (whether in your appearance or your lift numbers).

That said, when I'm older and more research has come out I wouldn't be all that opposed to trying a cycle or two. I think the puritans on this should mind their damn business and let people do what they want - but also that users should respect the decisions of people who choose to remain natty

>One I'm too young and don't want to do it until there's no chance whatsoever I'll grow taller or have any more neurological or reproductive development
sounds like you should get on the hgh train then

because I'm still fat and poor.

On my way though, although even with roids I know you need to have a decent base of strength.

Does your dick actually shrink or just your balls? I don't have the greatest amount of real estate to work with