GNC fag here. Ask me anything about supplements

GNC fag here. Ask me anything about supplements

they are all a meme

Every time I went to a GNC or Vitamin Shoppe it was always some skinny loser working there who clearly doesn't lift shit.

It's really annoying when they start talking about what I'm buying, like they have the first clue.

You're a meme
I'm more ottermode, but it all depends on the employees you talk to. The guys I work with know their shit, and our store is one of the best in the region

>I'm more ottermode

Post body so we can all have a good laugh.

Sorry I took so long I wanted to impress :(

I lold at that too
But besides that tho how am I doing

GOLEM GET YE GONE
WHERE IS YOUR NECK

IT'S GONE I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT

Best pre-workout that's not a meme?

do they encourage you to push the more expensive shit/shit people don't need? They always try to sell me on the more expensive protein powders and creatine.

Also. Are any of the fat burning compounds sold there worth the money?

I've been using the new Beyond Raw stuff. The pump is pretty good, it tastes good too. Most of the people I've sold it to have good things to say about it

What store and region you from faggot.

Also fuck the Goddamn pro access.
I'm so done.

You guys really need to start pushing Bull Dose Rush. Shit is fackin' awesome.

They don't care about the expensive shit, they mostly care about average sale. I try to recommend the things I know work for people. As for fat burners, SST is bretty gud.
I ain't giving my store number away faggot. And yeah, fuck pro access
We don't have it yet :(

Why should I buy from jew/you guys when online is usually cheaper

Homo. Fine what region.

And I hate our rsd. They just push pro and shove it up everyone's ass. Its annoying. I feel like a cun t trying to sell it

Buy your shit online. It makes no difference to me. Where do you get your shit online? I ask because we beat bodybuilding.com's prices by a dollar.

Region 15. Who's your RSD?

Amazon, myprotein, anywhere that has a decent sale going. Last time I went in wanting to get some C4, yall were $12 more expensive than amazon for the smallest one which was like 30 servings
Never went back

That's bs but okay

We do. Show proof of it, and they'll mark it down for you. I do it all the time
Shit man, that sucks. GNC can be jews sometimes.

20 here. And if rather not say lest they find out who I am.

How good is that lit stuff? Is it a meme? Guy gave me a sample yesterday and it's just sitting there still

Fellow GNC fag here. OP, what is the worst broscience you've ever heard?
>Amerifat walks in my store and proceeds to talk about lifting.
>Tells me when he puts plates on the bar, he faces them inward and it works the triceps....

Shit. Our RSD is pretty cool. And since you're not in my region, I'm in 1494. I hate pitching pro, but we gotta do it.
I really like it. I've gone through two tubs, and it still is pretty good.
I hear broscience all the fuckin time. This old guy says he does 50 reps of bicep curls with 10 pounds. As fast as he can. I had to hold back the luls

I'm a poorfag college student, how do i start hoarding on samples?

Holy shit I had that happen.

Dude came in asking me how much I lift and what my max was lmao3pl8 squat.

He then proceeded to tell me that I'm too young to do heavy weights and that its not necessary.

I too work at GNC, how goes your ProAccess sales?

We usually only give them away as gifts with purchases. Sorry poorfag
I actually do kinda well with pro access. My RSD tells me I'm one of the best in the region.

Do you get paid commission for every person you rip off?

lmfao

i hope you're kidding. desu someone who solely does push ups would have a nicer build then you.

There was his one $30-$40 supp that was like a mix of Vit D and Fish Oil that one of you guys tried to shill to me the other day. Is it worth it? The GNC employee that recommend it said he used it and he looked pretty big. Is it better to just take fish oil and Vit D individually?

Ouch. I try man.
Only the ones that don't do any research lol. I try not to rip people off, but I know the same can't be said about other employees
Bruh just get a multi and a fish oil. You'll get more for your money.

Why buy two products when you can buy just one?

What do you think of optimum nutrition gold standard whey?

Bro you gotta get big, I'm big and 9/10 people take my recommendations, puts selling on easy mode

I haven't tried it. A lot of people come in for it, and tend to enjoy it, but I don't have personal experience with it

Buy Whey Gold from MuscleTech you big bitch, or stop being a bitch and get ANY mass gainer

Is Iodine good for gain?

is good for thyroid health

If I take off your mask, will you die?

Is there anything I can take other than fucking energy drinks to be more awake/alert?

Been prescribed methylprednisolone when I had a sinus infection before, and that's the only thing that genuinely gave me energy without a crash, since it just forces your bronchial tubes to expand. It dissolves your bones if you abuse it, though. Highly doubt any over-the-counter supplements do the same thing without having weird side-effects.

YerbaMate