/fraud/ - steroids gneral

Rhe breakfasy of cjampions edition

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/STPeach
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653797-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-cycle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for lolis

do i have potenial???

du? whats that?

srs question: anyone used GoldStandard labs testE 300mg?

Their 10ml vials are like $20, is it bunk??

dude why does gear make me so attracted to cunny

I've damaged the ligaments in my lower back a few times, natty. Will using steroids prevent this and other injuries in the future?

DB. Dianabol.

Ikr

if anyone itt has actually come of a test only cycle, what was it like

Legit gained 30 lbs within 14 weeks.

Test is great for size and beginner strength. Anything above 300 is just going to give you more size. 300 is the strength cap.
As far as size goes, if you're not already huge and/or shredded then you're going to put on maybe 10lb of muscle depending on your length. You will gain water weight with it, no matter how hard you combat estro.
Also you feel fucking great, even at a 200 cruise dose.
It's worth noting that if you're above 15% bf then you need to cut first. Higher bf means higher estro sides. No, you won't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.
Also don't waste a cycle cutting on gear, it's not worth it.
Personally, I've never run only test. I did test/EQ @500 each for 10 weeks before jumping to 700/700 for another 12 weeks. Since then I've always run test/tren, although I plan on adding deca and/or EQ to my next blast.

I gained 20lbs in 2 weeks on dbol so eat me fag.

not the guy you replied to but thanks for the info, mate

are there any other side effects of test? (asides from the usual estrogen sides)

Who the hell is she? Need name for research purposes.

Side note: just began my test/dbol cycle... Holy fuck man I can't fucking wait for the gains, I just want to lift all day. Anyone else get that feeling that they can just keep lifting all day on gear? I'm usually fried after 30 mins...

imgur.com/r/STPeach

tfw small lump under nipple and Ralox isn't working yet

Going to get my blood work done in preperation for first cycle in a few weeks. The bloodlab says that u should refrain from strenuous exercise for two days before taking the test. Is this legit or should I be more interested in what my levels are like while doing my proper weekly workout routine?

sorry boys wrote of instead of off like a retard

i'm already on a test cycle, i want to know what i'm in for when it ends

I don't think amphetamine is abbreviated "DB". You got the wrong breakfast.

>Right shoulder fully healed
>Now have joint pain in left shoulder from gf sleeping on it

Should I just take some pain killers and just train through it?

Listen to the lab ffs

You should stop posting.

Thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it.

No need to be passive aggressive or facetious. We just want to make it known your presence isn't appreciated and you offer zero value to these threads as a poster. Not opinion, strictly fact. Hope your shoulder heals.

Cheers

post cuck diary betaboi

At what point/dose do your balls atrophy?

I'm running a 300mg/wk test e cycle and i thought my dick would start hanging lower than my balls by now.

Did I get some bunk shit or what?

Here's the first day I started it.

Just fuck my shit up.

It took me like 3 months to get to raisins. It was very gradual.

>300mg/w

kys

this

300 is just above what the doctor gives

Does jacking off prevent gyno?
I heard that to prevent that tesosteron gets turned into estrogen i have to have sex every other day.
So i just jack off daily, but will this help?

I'm on: 2 x 250mg Test, 200mg Deca per week and 2 x 1 IU HGH per day

How much will your blood pressure raise on Test E and Aromasin? My current BP is like 119/83

What the fuck?

Too many variables. Diet, dose , etc. It will for sure be higher when blasting though.

Isn't that how it works?

If you have any reading material to support that I'd be very interested in it.

any experiences with M1T ( oral 1-testosterone ) ?

After following the advice of an user in fraud, I found out that I can get 250mg of testoviron for 20 dollars. Anyone has had any experience with it?

How does one blood test at home?

Jacking off releases prolactin. Prolactin can cause gyno.

What now?

>tfw still recovering from lung infection
>tfw my right chest/lat and ribs feel like there's a knife shoved in it from the force of those coughs

My fucking gains mates, fuck I can't even lift those grandma dumbbells without aggravating my coughs, further bruising my insides.

You guys do stretch... right?

How much of an affect does being on high test does it have on other areas of your life? energy, motivation, confidence, sex drive

Can you still be a lazy, shy, unmotivated retard on a gram per week?

Why is there so much contradicting information about PCT after a pure Test cycle?
So I want to do a baby's first 12 week Test E 500mg.

I know I need Clomid and Nolva.
Some people say I need HCG as well but only afterwards.
Then some people say you take it while you take test, and take an additional dose right before you stop Test, then afterwards you only take Clomid and Nolva.

I am completly lost, everyone has their own idea of what is good, it gives me the impression its all guesswork and broscience.
What do you guys do?

>everyone has their own idea of what is good, it gives me the impression its all guesswork and broscience.
Bingo. Recreational roid doses are way beyond most medicinal doses, and PCT protocols were developed through semi-informed trial and error by bodybuilders (most prudent and cautious people in the world, of course) over the last few decades. And that's not even taking into account that everyone's endocrine system is different. Good luck, you'll need it. Worst case scenario: you'll end up bald and impotent with bitch tits.

>Good luck, you'll need it

Oh look another scaremongering Natty. Fuck up mate,

What you'll need is bloodwork, an AI, PCT, proper diet, sleep and routine and not being a dumb cunt about it and you'll be fine. My first cycle was 12 weeks test prop did Nolva and Clomid for PCT, gained 11kgs and kept 9 of them and now I'm halfway through my second test/tren cycle and no acne, no gyno, no hairloss, no sides at all because I got my bloodwork done, dialed in my AI and slept, ate and trained properly. Luck has fuck all to do with it.

How much Nolva and Clomid?
How much Test?
You are the exact kind of person I need right now.

you just said pct, but then you mentioned hcg so i'm saying you're missing arimidex for on cycle

hcg is irrelevant, unless you care about having small balls

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653797-my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-cycle.html

just learn to google man damn

I did 350mg for weeks 1-8 and then 550mg for weeks 9-12. My PCT was Nolva 40mg ED for the first 2 weeks and then 20mg ED for the following 2 and Clomid 100mg ED for the first 2 weeks and then 50mg ED for the next 2. Got bloods done 3 months after I finished PCT and was back to normal pre cycle levels, and like I said no sides at all other than a tiny bit of bloat but that fucked off after PCT was finished.

I'm neither scaremongering, nor natty. Is that not the exact worst case scenario? Did I say how likely it was? Did I say what the best case scenario is? Stop being so fucking defensive, you faggot. And some people don't bounce back or get worse side effects from PCT than from the AAS, causing permanent issues with their HPTA. How common is that? Hard to say, since there's no statistical analysis on these things considering it's illegal. Better to be cautious and informed than confident and ignorant. The fact that you can research until you're blue in the face and still get conflicting advice on what exact PCT you should run says a lot: this is not an exact science at this point, and at the end of the day you're going to end up following some stranger's advice because it worked for them but may not work for you. That is the nature of the fucking game right now; don't sugar coat it, you fucking knob-gobbler.

how'd you feel coming off, i only have 2 weeks left

Yes, especially deca

500mg /w is minimum imo

looking for some opinions about my situation

im 5 9 190 pounds, anywhere from 11-14% bodyfat (hard to tell with the water retention)

bench 275 x 8-10 for one set
squat 335 x 8-10 for one set
don't deadlift much but i hit 425 for a single few weeks ago

cruise on 200 test/week the last year. 10 weeks ago I did 4 weeks of dbol and 4 weeks deca, then switched to a really low dose of tren for 6 weeks of 250/week

just finishing that up recently, I regret not just blasting tren higher but I had some sides I was dealing with after the dbol/deca so I kept it low

I kept about 10 pounds from the cycle and my bench and squat went up ~25-30 pounds that I kept

should I just take a month or two off? or since I was using tren such a low dose all that time should I just switch to something like bold and another oral ?

part of me feels like I'm a little tapped out for my receptors but I also didn't run high enough tren so I don't know. I kind of want to try a DHT based steroid now.

I've only ever used test, dbol, low doses of tren, and a short time on deca that I cut out because the water retention was just too insane with the combo of dbol

what do you guys think my next step should be? or what to try?

I heard that test 400 mixes cause intense PIP because of the higher BA needed. about to start my first cycle and can get test e 250 for the same price as test 400
If i mixed half a ml of each in the syringe and did two 1ml shots of this a week would it solve the PIP issue while getting me more test?

personally I don't trust any retard UGL that would make a test 400

so your mileage may vary

pips on test aren't that bad man, after the first couple times its not that noticeable

not something worth worrying about anyway

how much does gear typically cost for a cycle?

ballpark figures, I was always interested in it since Jose Canseco and baseball.

beginner cycle of 500test + dbol maybe 100$ local UGL,
then another ~70$ for nova and arimidex for pct

depends where you live

wow, I thought it was like a grand for it the way people go on and on about it.

neat, thanks.

Post more pussy

I want you to know I appreciate this post

Not (you) but I want to know as well

wait so now you keep a diary?

working out can raise liver enzyme values giving a false positive for different liver issues

I kept a diary for about 2 weeks during the very emotional period when I started talking to gf again, but I didn't want to overwhelm her with my crying.

Hmm. Have you began trying to address your emotional issues, not with her because you seem to use her as a crutch, in case she does leave you again?

If in that case, I would find someone else to cry to.

Serious question: where do you guys get your gear? I go to my uni gym and I have no idea where to get steroids

inb4 ask the guy that looks like he uses which I cant do because no one in my gym is big

My point there wasnt 'SHES GOING TO LEAVE YOU FAGGOT'

it was you have what seems to be a moderately serious problem and it is unhealthy to leave it unchecked, have you made any attempted to fix it going forward?

I don't see myself as having a problem. There's nothing wrong in seeking emotional support from other people.

Source talk is prohibited as stated in the OP and Rules of Veeky Forums.

People get their gear using a variety of methods. This is as much information on the subject as you will be given.

FEDS PLS GO

having a meltdown, crying nonstop like a bitch and becoming a borderline stalker is a problem

STOP SAYING THINGS I DONT LIKE

ha!

How have you stuck to the religion since you got back with wifey?

I still go to Church, I still pray. I'm less proselytising about it though. I figured, I can get some babies out her and baptise them.

that's if you start using tren or mast which are more expensive and need to be pinned every other day

HAHHAAHAHAH

this is not real right? I mean, it can;t be

just came back from running in the park cardio and saw ...supposedly a man and a woman hold each other and cry and tell them how much they love each other. And now i come here and read this KEKERY

I HATE PEOPLE I DONT WANNA BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE

>running in the park cardio

This is gay and you know it is.

doesn't the bible say 'thou shalt not inject gog and magog bathtub potions into thine ass?'

i wish that you were aware how you fucking gay are, so we don't have to point it out all the time.

Normally i do it at my gym, but on Saturday it closes really early, so i had to think of something to get rid of the fat. No excuses.

>running in the park

lmao fucking gaylord

Toughts on running masteron while recomping/slow cut?

Currently on 300 test 400 mast.

You don't have a 24/7 gym?

Very rare in Eurocuck.

No it isnt, you tard

Testoviron is just testE, i asume you are my argentinian boi. Two ampules a week for a cycle, i use it for the first half of my first blast but i change to paraguayan pharma (landerlan) because is much cheaper(400 pesos 10ml vial of sust) and you have most compounds you would want.
>Tfw the tren,mast and Sdrol have not arrived yet

Not him but i'm french and i've never seen a 24/7 gym. The best i saw was 7-23 and it was only shit machine

>i'm french
There's your problem, you live in a third world country. Allah does not allow 24hour lifting

Not exactly. You should still prioritize stretching and doing supplementary exercises to help gain strength in the areas you've injured.

with that said, i've dislocated my shoulder and didn't get surgery, a year after i've ran NPP (same as deca, different ester), and it has definitely helped me with being allowed to use more weight confidently. But this wouldn't be as significant if I wasn't stretching and and doing exercises to strengthen the muscles surrounding my labrum.

so yes, deca/NPP does help with joint-related injuries and prevention as (i think) it increases your synovial fluid regulation, but it needs to be combined with consistent stretching and exercise on the area.

;)

Kek, sadly I cannot contradict you

It's only gay if you're skinny hipster with a head sweatband. If you're huge and ripped people will mire nevertheless. Whatever it takes, upping the cardio.

Why so much gear for cutting?

150 test + 100/150 mast is more than enough.

We have actually. But it's a lot more expensive.

I've only heard of masteron used to supplement tren.

How is it alone with just test? What do you get from a mild mast + test blast rather than a 10 week blast of 600mg test?