Redpill me on white rice, Veeky Forums.
Its good?
Its bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/brown-black-purple-red-unlike-white-rice/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3024208/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its nice?

Do you do a lot of cardio? I'd get brown rice if possible just so you can take advantage of the extra fiber and vitamins.

white rice master rice

Recent mass production and consumption of whiter varieties of rice in China has lead it to have a higher diabetes rate than the US now

insulin spike is not worth it
brown rice is the way to go,or better yet, sweet potatoes. Simple carbs have no place in your diet if you truly want to make it.

>Do you do a lot of cardio?
No.

>extra fiber and vitamins
Its minimal compared to white rice master rice

good? bad? for what? health and fitness is more complicated than "good" and "bad"

it's fine, no need to be paranoid about it.

FOR GAINS , MUDAFUCA
FOR GAINZ

White rice = Simple Carbs

White rice is literally the worst thing ever in terms of nutrition

Get brown/black rice, it's bigger and more nutritious

nice meme

>Get brown/black rice, it's bigger and more nutritious

I wonder who could be behind this post

white rice is the hitler of the foods

t. butthurt white rice-eating DYEL

good goy
always go blacked
black is good

i know this dude who ate white rice who later lost all his gains, became fat, and married. what ever you do, DO NOT eat white rice.

i lift for the girls, a little
did he married a qt?

im gonna start eating white rice right now

>ketofags blaming carbs for obesity instead of modernization ie: sedentary living and food surplus

People in China are consuming *less* rice than ever. Rice is seen as a poor person's food and so people prefer meat. The Chinese are literally eating less rice and more meat.

>ketofags will still blame carbs

what can i add to my rice?

what the fuck is redpill?

>google "redpill"
>first thing that comes up is a plebbit page about hating women

go back, you aspie

And people in China are finally getting taller. White rice is a manlet food, deal with it.

>tfw us lost the vietnam war to white rice eaters

Deal with it

WHITE RICE FTW

Is this bait? Have you really never seen the matrix? kys

>what is a correlation

Less, but white

that's the point

also what use is a graph of absolute level of meat consumption across two countries with different populations

And fish heads

SEasian here. Health-conscious people here avoid white rice and bread. Go for brown rice, harder to eat and shorter shelf life but it's healthier.

yes, and fish heads.

There's all this ho-hum about brown rice having "anti nutrients". Overall I think your average person and even average lifter should only go for brown rice.

health-conscious people here avoid cholesterol rich foods.
health-conscious people knew shit.

>eat brown rice

i did. it tastes awful.

dats racist

>theres mcdonalds in vietnam and the country is a sex tourism mecca for white dudes
i wouldnt say won

would suggest you develop a more nuanced sense of history. Everybody involved lost the vietnam war, fuck son, even *china* lost the vietnam war. After US departure from vietnam the vietnamese invaded and deposed the chinese-backed khmer rouge from cambodia, china responded with a punitive invasion in 1979. read a fucking book

Good when you mix it with a source of protein.

Bad if you eat it alone.

rite rice rasta rice

>tfw your body gives zero fucks about the type of rice you eat and it's all literally the same so you can choose to enjoy the good stuff like white basmati
each day I thank God for my properly developed brain

>le correlation = causation face

goddamn retard

poor people eat almost entirely rice
poor people dont get fat
rich people eat a lot of meat
rich people get fat
fat people get diabetes

>poor people don't get fat

Look at this fucking retard and just laugh honestly.

Its good, eating a carb with proteins and a bit of fat lowers its glycemic index dramatically.

>not eating black rice

nutritionfacts.org/video/brown-black-purple-red-unlike-white-rice/

I know 2 billion of asians that are skelly, checkmate.

White rice has more carbs, literally why I started eating Jasmine rice.

White rice is GOAT. Brown rice is a meme. Basmati White rice for life. It's godsend for a bulk, good source of carbs and cals.
Basmati rice or bust though, every other type of white rice will fuck your shit up

Brown rice made Kanye crazy desu. Arsenic poisoning. Maybe people should consider that theres a reason why chinese ate their rice refined/white after 5000+ years of experience growing it. But no, suddenly brown rice is the healthy thing to eat.

I like to call it the normie wave. Normies like weird things. Back home(India) my folks flipped their shit when I mentioned brown rice. And if there's one thing I know, family is never wrong, and Indian mothers are never wrong about food. Incidentally, all the brown rice eating people I know are also the dyel ones. But yeah, the chinese are dumb fucks, brown rice amirite. Fucking faggots.

so is brown rice not superior to white rice? I really want to just have white rice instead brown rice never tastes good.

It's food boy, just food.

Not really. Just get quality white rice, not from some supermarket but ask your local indian/chinese restaurant.
Don't overdo it though user, you'll get fat. Just enough to meet your macros

>Maybe people should consider that theres a reason why chinese ate their rice refined/white after 5000+ years of experience growing it

Brown rice was eaten exclusively until maybe 200 years ago tops. Then white rice became popular among the wealthy because it tasted better than brown rice. When white rice gradually become popular among the lower classes, a disease called beriberi became common, caused by thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency, which is removed with the bran during refining. Brown rice became the staple again, until white rice production advanced to the point where white rice was cheaper than brown, and by then people knew how to avoid beriberi.

They don't eat white rice because it's better for health. It just tastes better and is the cheapest calorie source available.

t. nu male

That's beriberi interesting :)

Its good for bulking. eat 200-300g of it with other meals, and its cheap

I live on my own how do i cook brown rice? I have a rice steamer is that all?

>ruled by communists
>won

pick one

>China finally has surplus food
>gets fat

Fucking idiot.

fuck off you fucking gook shit

kek

Plz help i have no gf to cook for me

It's one of those foods that has nothing wrong with it per se but when compared to a close relative (brown rice) it is just not as nutritious. I've taken to referring to such food as "cardboard food" to indicate it's deficient nutritional content.

White rice is among the worst of the staples in the nutritional sense.
If you eat rice at all, then it should be brown rice.
Still, whole-wheat products, buckwheat or lentils (they are god tier, 26g high-quality protein per 100g dry mass, second only to soy) are TONS better and cost as much, or less, than brown rice.
Nowadays, I don't eat rice at all, since it's so lackluster.

Brown rice tastes fucking disgusting, so I'll just stick to white rice.

Not this brainlet, mental-midget bullshit again...

>In these three prospective cohort studies of U.S. men and women, we found that regular consumption of white rice was associated with higher risk of T2D, whereas brown rice intake was associated with lower risk. In addition, our data suggest that replacing white rice intake with the same amount of brown rice or whole grains was associated with a lower risk. These associations were independent of lifestyle and dietary risk factors for T2D, as well as ethnicity.

T2D=type 2 diabetes

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3024208/

Can someone tell me, as far as for bulking, how inferior is white rice?

I ask because I have several bags of it I kind of want to get through before I switch, but if it just sucks for bulking and cutting in comparison, I might just give it away.

>chinese been eating rice for fucking forever
>diabetes has been a very rare is china
>suddenly, average person is more richer in china
>starts eating more meat and driving cars etc...
>suddenly, diabetes is a bug thing in china

Gee, makes you think.

There's literally nothing wrong with rice. Brown or white. Eat it with some good ass sauces or stew and it's becomes so damn good. Season with some salt and pepper. Good shit. Crack an egg into it. Good shit.

Never with soy sauce. Don't be that disgusting rice and soy sauce poor person.

rice reme

for carbs, id rather eat sweet potatoes, whole wheatpasta, beans, etc. Theyre just tastier and more filling.

That's a lot of information that YOU MADE UP.