Your daily social skill test

Quick setup of a situation:
> setting: bar / club / wherever people hang out and it is acceptable to meet new people
> girl in this scenario is 8/10, white, in her 20s
> you in this scenario are white, taller than her, athletic build, attractive enough that your actions will not be considered creepy unless you really fuck up

> the girl is standing next to a bar or any elevated surface at bar level, talking to her 2-3 female friends. Having a drink, but does not appear to be drunk
> the girl does not see you approaching her
> one of her hands is resting on top of the elevated surface
> your first move is going up to her and without saying anything, holding her hand like in pic
> she looks at you before her friends notice you, with the look that something unexpected happened, not reacting intantly, giving you a second to handle the situation before it gets creepy

How do you continue?

Sorry I can't do it, I get anxiety just imagining myself in a social setting out in public.

I've lost before I even started.

I'm pretty much never going to get a GF/sex unless said woman takes the initiative and comes to my house and asks me to fuck her.

Ask her if she's there to drink. It will be funny because you're both in a bar lol

"Sorry, I thought you were a man"

"Imagine running so fast you become Asian...."

2/10
You did not adress the hand situation

>"You're dreaming."

You can assume that if it makes things easier, but then assume that even in your dreams she will act as a normal person would

M'lady...

No you autist, that's what I said.

>i want to show u something
>come here
>go with her to the bathroom
>unzip pants

R U AN ARCHEOLGIST

>MFW 80% OF AMERICANS DONT TRUST TEH MAIN STREAM MEDHIA

Oh, I misunderstood because of greentext.
6/10, but you still have to keep going, or else it will just make it more creepy

you fucked up pretty bad by pulling that move without even talking to her

maybe you could say "just wanted to get your attention - you have a giant smudge on your face right there," talking in a low, slow voice, then pulling your hand out. Then start making small talk about fucking up your appearance i guess

thats all i got

That's what makes it a social skill test - salvaging a situations with an awkward start. Consider it a handicap. Used to do these situations irl with friends at bars during college, where everyone sets up how and who you should approach and you go in.

7/10 tho. 4 if she actually does not have anything on her face. You need to somehow explain the hand situation

>"I-I lost a bet"
>palms get sweaty
>liquid beta is dripping onto her hand
>"u-uh I'll see you later"
>bolt out as fast as possible
>never return

I use my free hand to tip my fedora. If my other hand is occupied, I utilize the edge of the bar for a hands-free tip.

>grab her hand
>sorry i thought u were my friend
>by the way, whats your name
>...
>profit

>i could crush this hand easily
>and so many other people could, too
>you need to fix that

then i would walk away

>Oh gosh sweetie I read a post on a thread that said to try this! I have a boyfriend already he's a big guy

>Sorry I always wanted to know how it felt. Bye
Then sprint off into the night

"You're in my spot"
>crush grip

>hahaha I guess I'm just KV now. About time I lost the H

it doesnt matter if she has anything on her face or not, youre saying that just to break the ice and make her focus on herself. You could say "i wanted to see if my callouses hurt or not" with a totally straight face because theres a good chance you will actually scratch her

its all in how you say it, not so much what you say
the low slow voice and good eye contact is 90% of the battle imo

oh damn thats good

thanks Chad

Okay I see what you mean. 8/10
good job, user

mostly depends on whether she finds you attractive or not really. The words barely matter.
I'd go with "Thought you could you a hand." then maybe say "that was a shit pun wasn't it?" Depends on her reaction

Usually in a situation that's really awkward like that (Who the fuck would ever do this) I just raise my voice and act completely ridiculous. It usually helps me own the situation/help people laugh it off which diffuses it.

>Thought you could you a hand
>that was a shit pun wasn't it?
>saying this without actually using a pun

>"Umm, even though I look white I'm Hispanic. W-Would you still date a Hispanic guy? Asking for a friend of course silly!"

>who the fuck would ever do this

This is actually one of the situations set up by my friends years ago and I got the digits out of it. This is one of the easier ones though, but the first time I'm making such thread. Just want to see if it is worth making more of these

What did you say to them? I have what I call "blunt force charisma" but I lack any smoothness. I'm just a silly jackass who can hold a conversation and people like me.

AYY BB WANT SUM FUK

I've been in situations like that and you can literally say anything and she might still sleep with you at the end of the day. Confidence is key.

But im not an awkward fag so I wouldn't get in this situation to begin with

Don't remember exact words, but was something like "sorry, your hand just looked really comfortable to hold", but it all depends on how you say it and how you follow up with the conversation and go into the small talk. Also depends on the girls first reaction. If she would appear weirded out by what I do, I would always just leave it

Well not doing it would just show you are awkward and can't think on the spot in social situations

gee did it take a rocket scientist to figure that out?

Fucked up the reply reference

Yeah, the only thing I could really do to get myself out of this situation with any sense of social ability would be to act totally ridiculous in a very bold manner so I could get some laughs out of the girls and then proceed from there.

>hands-free tip
kek

>you in this scenario are white
Yea no thanks ill pass

>lift her hand up
>ignore her and tell her friends youll bring her back in one piece
>pull her to the dance floor gracefully
gotta bust out some serious moves at this point but most of you autists cant dance

uh oh, another stud on fit, watch out everyone