/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

Post in my thread....OR ELSE

>last training day of LSUS was today
>2 weeks of peaking and 1 deload then I get to max my lifts and my strength numbers

dumb frog poster

When will you play arma with me

When will you honour your bets with me

>tfw 1-3RM back on the menu

Do you lift?
Last I saw you were an olyboo? Which means you just gave up on lifting to try something else

I've been very open about this

Never

YOu've been very open with being a lyiing disgusting rodent weasel rat fuck? yeah i know.

honour your bet you disgusting dishounable rat fuck

oh my goodness graces inam taking a late night drunken ass fucking top KEK 100 aka a Norman khan and oh my this fecal matter is just pouring out WEEW LAD

When did you last have an original thought?

>be me
>shit bench form
>can barely unrack 1pl8 without pain
>fix form
>do 1pl8 for 15 reps the same day, feels weightless

wew lad form is not a meme as I though it was

What are playing in it, Battle Royale?

>be me
>terrible at bench because have no clue what im doing
>can barely bench 95kg for 1 at this point
>fall for meme routines like sheiko, months go by and get it up to 105kg for 1
>do ss for lulz, can bench 93kg 3x5 at this point
>get it up to 101kg 3x5 within a couple of weeks
why did nobody tell me that SS wasnt a meme

I bench 95kg for 1 right now
Please help

start doing SS dude lmao it works. I added 1kg every session havent stalled once yet. Hopefully I can grind this out till +110kg

I didnt do many accessories for the same muscles though, 3 sets at most

So RTS fried the fuck out of me, lads, and my elbows are fucked up. As a result, I want to try something easier on the body. Was thinking about running a modified 531 routine or experimenting with conjugate type training. Any other suggestions?

what is RTS

It's Mike T's Reactive Training System. I ran the generalised intermediate routine.

That's what you get for listening to the Brazilian faggot

Keep training simple and try hard. It's not that complicated

531 can be excellent for joint recovery if you set it up right

You can focus on setting personal bests on one lift per session and then you can customize your accessory work to add whatever you need for hypertrophy or frequency or whatever

Look up Jennifer Thompson on Youtube she has a very good tutorial on benching.

P.S. She will make you cry about your poverty bench.

I am tempted to try this, doing tm now.
Do you rotate presses and do power cleans?

What's your diet like, are you bulking?

Yeah, I thought about substituting OHP day with slingshot benching and just do high rep accessory work both upper body days

Squatted 190kg for a double today. I should be able to do 200kg in a couple of weeks right? I'm cutting while on TM, but my squat is still improving slightly

You're making progress at THAT level on TM while cutting? Get out of here, talented bastard.

Post yfw I've trained for less than 2 years and I've cut down an entire weight class yet still managed to add almost 10kg to my squat ;)

bf% tho?

I didnt rotate the presses, I kept it at bench - ohp - bench

The only accessory I did that involved the same muscles were 2-3 sets of ~10 rep btn presses on bench days and 1 set of weighted dips on ohp days 5 reps RPE 7(just to maintian it)

I havent stalled once yet. I am slightly bulking gaining about 100grams a week

Congrats on no longer being retarded?

Just fuck you. Fortunately my life is pretty much on track outside of lifting. How about you? ;)

and oh yeah I did the power cleans

N-not so much. PL is all I got. I don't even look like I lift. I'm like one punch man except all I'm good for is squatting. One squat man

Hopefully I didn't hurt you too much with my comment. At least you can squat. Is one punch man worthwhile for someone who has only watched one piece and dragon ball in terms of anime?

But Saitama is ripped

Ok, thanks, guess I'll give it a try.
Hopefully last question - did you deload slightly before starting?

no I didnt but that would be a good idea proballly

OPM is funny but overrated. It's decent. Pretty anti-Veeky Forums because the main character just naturally has godlike powers without ever training hard.
You should watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012), it's manly as fuck.

Ok, I'll give it a go, it's not like there's a risk of any sort.

So your proposed routine was basically
Sq, bench, clean
Sq, ohp, deadlift
Sq, bench, clean
+plus aforementioned accessories?

He looks dyel in his suit though
Yeah go for it. It's a fun anime

yeah I also did weighed chins and pendlay rows. But dont think that would effect your bench

I'll look into that thanks! I need some brainless entertainment for the evenings while eventually finishing my god damned master's thesis.
I'll give it a try, thanks!

I can't power clean anyway (only into a full squat) so I'll just replace them with back work.

Be back in a month sharing thoughts, bench wise I am at your level so it'll be interesting

On the topic of one squat man - how much does deadlift carry over to oly? I squat more than I DL and my bench is poverty tier. Should I just give up on PL and start so if oly?

Start doing oly *

>Le phone posting man

OPM is brainless humor anime, JoJo is actually pretty damn well written but does have good humor in addition, also every Joestar is 195 cm tall and super ripped because unnaturally high testosterone levels.

Weasels are not rodents. They're part of the same family that includes skunks, red pandas, and wolverines. Rodents are part of an entirely different family.

In this case, OPM sounds more like what I need right now.

You should watch both. As I mentioned, JoJo has lots of great humor in there even though the underlying plot is serious. Also OPM has only 12 episodes in its entirety, it will be over in a flash.

Less than you'd think, depending on your bodily constitution a clean pull varies greatly from a deadlift. That being said, being strong never hurts and deadlift is obviously a great strength training tool.

If you're mobile enough, give oly a try.

>watching OPM

I'd rather not get comitted to a longer series. 12 episodes are fine right now. Hopefully I'm done in 3-4 days. JoJo is bookmarked though, just in case ;)

What do you guys think of only pulling from a defecit in place of normal deadlifts?

>Less than you think

So squats have a greater carryover than deads? I'm pretty mobile and have super short femurs. Maybe I should fnd a coach nearby

Short femurs are goat for oly, you should theoretically be better at getting under the bar quick. And it's great for squat training obviously.

Well front squat would be most specific since that's what you're performing during the clean.
Anything you pull in comp is a very submaximal 'deadlift', so I'd say even a back squat will carry over more into oly.