5'3 male what do

I used to be in military. but I'm out of there now.
still recur back the days in military, and regret what I've done.
the thing is that I didn't finish it just normally. I cut my wrist trying to commit suicide and got kicked out being condamned as mental illness.

been ignored just by one glance from the peers? oh sure. been the target from the mean bullies? yes I was the very first easy target as always.

what the fuck is military man? I'm not a military man. even fucking middle school student is taller than me and seems to be stronger.

guys...

I'm not a normal grown-up male... I can'y protect someone with this fucking hillarious midget height.

wherever I go and whatever I do I'm the one who seems to be most easy looking.

what do? this is really so fucking unfair. I've done what I need to do and what i should do and the people mock at me anyway. they know that I'm doing it because of my inferior complex anyway.
I just feel like I am cursed.

what did I do to deserve this? this is so unfair ...

Retard.

Yes you can protect a woman at your height. the only obstacle you havr to overcome is the one you keep setting for your self right now

>military

Did you fucking puss out in basic?

Simo Hayha was 5'2 and killed over 500 commies alone. Audie Murphy, an american war hero was like 5'3 or something. Don't feel unmanly just because you are short OP

Hey. Psyhotherapist here, the good kind not the american kind.

Self esteem problems such as yours are often linked to low social interaction. First thing we advise patients is to get out and meet friends, people naturally like having their existence acknowledged and build self-security out of a social net.

There can be other, deeper problems, but assuming you're here on Veeky Forums my first guess isn't far fetched.

If you're here im hoping you lift. Ive got a mate who is a bartender and your height. He lifted for two years and did competitions and stuff. He is attractive, chill and chad as fuck. Your height is only an issue if you let it be. If people bully you, use your wit to imasculate them. If you have a hot bod and are a cool guy you can still get girls and impress people socially. Get some self esteem mate. You're gonna make it.

Since you hate yourself so much and curse your existence look at pic related as the solution

>5'3"
>Chad
pick one
You must be a real loser if you think he can be chad with that height. My mother is that height and she's tiny. I also blame her that I'm only 6'1"

Didn't know there was internet in the pit.
Someone should fix that.

>I'm only 6'1"
Nah, you are 5'9 larping as 6'1.

Where i live if you aren't at least 1.80 you can't even join military

Where is this?

t. 181cm

>tfw 179 cm
Go die for me wagecucks

Tyson raped opponents that were an entire feet taller than him.

Putin in 5'6.5 and people are intimidated by his presence.

Screw all that,what kind of fucking military allows so short people ? No offence. I'd like to join that military because I'm too manlet for my country's military

>listed height 5'6"
>true height 5'4"
>tfw you will never be as alpha as a KGB manlet

Tank crews are usually on the short side.

Yes but OP doesnt have the control of a thousand nukes and millions of crazy russians. Unfair comparison

this.
simo was a fucking death machine. he fought for his people and was a hero.

>Psyhotherapist
Thanks Moishe, we all know emersing yourself in a sea of degenerate fucking normalfags is a good influence on people who visit sites like this.
>not the american kind
We know.

NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS
UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK
xD™

To be fair, farmer basically spells hunter, a.k.a "handled rifles since under 10yo".

Sage because manlet thread.