Girls only need to eat right to have attractive bodies

>girls only need to eat right to have attractive bodies

She has a better frame than me.

She clearly exercises, and I'd still fuck the shit out of her.

>to have attractive bodies
but apparently this one needs fake tits added to try and look like a female

She looks like she's fucking12

Gross

she is fat

Thicc not fat

Decent face, I'd still fuck her. If she went up to any random dude at a bar and asked for sex, I'd be surprised if less than 90% of them said yes.

that bitch is 40 pounds overweight

Do people really find these fat shits arousing?

thicc IS fat, god i wish this stupid black twitter meme will die

I still 100% would

Don't lie to yourself. You'd smash in a bout 2 second

Oink oink

Also you're gay

No quads, no proof of exercise besides slight abs besides being rail thin

Obviously she's attractive though

there is a clear difference between woman who have fatty soft cottage cheese rolls and those with really firm tight bodies that actually feel thick

>12
12 year olds look better than this flat tittied bitch

>small tits
>that skin tone

>if i call it thicc the heart disease wont happen

doesnt work like that user

This one is a shame. Real cute face, looks like nice natural curves. Exercise and a tailored diet this bitch could be pushing 9/10 status.

Get this shit off my screen

I am not seeing the problem here. She is cute

I would smash that ugly hambeast in the face if she ever tried to touch me, sure.

QUIT FUCKING PISSING ME OFF BY POSTING THESE DISGUSTING FUCKING PIGS YOU FUCKING FREAKS

EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE A THICC OR BRAP OR BRAPHOG THREAD MY BLOOD STARTS TO FUCKING BOIL AND I GET THAT WEIRD FEELING IN MY STOMACH BECAUSE I CANNOT COME TO TERMS WITH THE FACT THAT FUCKING DEGENERATE IMBECILES THAT LIKE THIS SHIT ACTUALLY EXIST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

And yet she's considered a 10/10 actress who's a millionaire based entirely on her looks, and she's considered the right choice to play fucking Lara Croft.

I won't hate on her like some of the autismos in this thread and I understand that you may like it but I am not sexually attracted to that woman or women since she/they is/are a bit too broad for my tastes
I'm not Gregor Clegane, I need petite women

What a butterfa-

Buttereverything?

This is almost obese, disgusting.

this looks infinitely better than

i'it's j-just a bad p-pic

I'm so glad the "thicc" meme is about to die.

Thin girls are so much better.

FACE>BODY
WHEN WILL YOU GYMCELS LEARN

are you niggers literally gay/pedo or you just have a small dick?

Wow dude she is gorgeous

she is the ideal woman. sauce on her?

you wrote fat wrong

2 second
Not 2 years

She has like a 9/10 face, but christ that body. Still would smash.

But come on...
>those calves
>those abs
Obviously all she does for exercise is running

Also
>girls only need to eat right to have attractive bodies
This is only true for girls under 20-25, i.e. before they "peak".
Any woman over that age who doesn't exercise is either skinnyfat or fat.
A woman's attractiveness increases very fast from ~15 to ~20, but after that it either stagnates (if she takes care of herself), or declines (if she lets herself go).
The best a woman can hope (and work) for is to be as attractive in her late 20s as she was in her early 20s.
After 30, it just goes down, and there's nothing she can do about that.

YOU BETTER BE BAITING OR ROLEPLAYING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

>small dick low test beta manlets detected

>not fat

BTFO

>tfw no giant dyke gf

one day all men will have giant gfs
watch out womanlets your days are numbered

who is this semen demon?

I wanna sticki my dicki down Debicki's necki

HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Fat

F A T as
U
C
K

That is unirronically hot as fuck

I honestly think she is super attractive, whats wrong with me

They also need to train right to look good and be proportional

actual thicc girls are best girls though, it's just that fatties call themselves thicc now.

the point is men aren't very shallow and our standards are much more reasonable than women's. Is she a 10/10? No. But she's also not going to have any problem finding a boyfriend and will have an online dating inbox flooded with messages

>almost

How can you tell you're thicc and not fat?

I have thicc thighs and can't for the life of me slim them down (they were thicker than normal even when I was 22 pounds slimmer). They don't look that muscular but feel pretty hard

Look in a mirror, are you disgusting? Probably fat, and since you have to ask, probably fat.
you could also post a pic and let us be the judge

Nigga, you gay

Find a bodyfat calculator and see if you're fat.
Also, do you lift weights? Like actually lift weights, not just do dumb girly weights? If not, you're fat. If you can squat a decent weight, you might be thicc

>tfw you bang thick and thinn women

>tfw your only preference is a beautiful face

Dear Lord!

Unironically this

I need to know who that girl on the left is...

I don't know who she is either :(

She trained her core too much and entered fridge mode.

What the fuck am I looking at

She does look a lot better here though.

Its literally just here genetically fucked hips. If they were a bit more womanly than she'd be completely fine with that physique. So sure, there's a small chance that if you're a genetic anomaly that you wont be "as" attractive as a woman.

But i'm also pretty sure that if she were actually fully clothed you wouldn't even notice.

nope, wrong. it is because of her "big" rib cage and small hips

Used the US Navy fitness calculator, says I'm fit.

I try to lift as much as I can, someone told me to lower the weights in order to slim down? It's not much, squats around 120 lbs and do hip adductions at around 180 lbs. Should I gtfo?

2 vlogs, one with what looks like a typical girl vlogger on the left talking about typical girl stuff and what appears to be an sjw or something on the right probably talking about politics or gender issues or something

also thats missing the point that every straight guy on this planet would do her in a heartbeat if they could

Abdominal development is gross on women, bone structure aside.

I agree but not on vikander but more on crossfit chicks cores

Grow some standards kid. I know I wouldn't be able to get it up for Jane six-pack here, hell just the tan is a dealbreaker for me.

I want that beautiful bitch sandwiched between my boyfriend and I.

hoff i dont know man this is Veeky Forums, i dont have a lot of standards
but goddamn she is a hottie

does mulder ever actually make that face, or is that a shop?

she looks like overdone toast or something

I'm always reminded of the "skin" on a slim jim when in close proximity to the heavily tanned.

Looks like a goddamn caterpillar

Where is this from?

How many reps?
Also post pics. Seriously though the only way we can actually say whether you're fat or hot is if you post some underwear pics

>MUH GENETICS
It's the fact that she's never lifted a weight in her life.

Still would though, so yeah women do just need to not be fat for most guys to find them attractive.

Why do you like fat women? Have you been brainwashed by the HAES losers?
>fat, fat everywhere!
You'd have to have an abnormally long dick just to fuck those women, otherwise it wouldn't reach far enough through all the LARD to get to her pussy.

Disgusting.

I stand by my original evaluation of this from when this whole 'thicc' thing started a year or so ago: You all want to fuck your mother and are in denial about it.

Sister thanks and not in denial about it. You're probably partially right in that our desired physical aesthetic for a mate is deeply ingrained during out formative years, not just pulled out of our asses (read:societal expectations) when we transform into adults at 18.

>implying
fat
hot af

Most attractive woman ITT

>Implying any male would refuse to tap that petite qt3.14

no idea

There's a bartender at a local hipster joint that looks exactly like this but a little bit bigger 'ceps it's painful how hot she is
And she's as autistic as most of you guys and blushes and seems completely innocent
I saw a drunk Chad hit on her one night asking her on a date to his gym and she completely blew him off

fat, not thicc