I miss him bros

i miss him bros

Did you even post here when he was around?

Yeah same, who's the guy on the left?

I do too, but all you can do is be a sick cunt in his honour.

eh the original isn't as bad as other comics I've seen. The message is to be content with what you are capable of achieving even if it's not the best possible. It shows that the guy in the first panel working out so he's actively trying to improve. It's not telling you to accept yourself the way you are even if you're a lazy piece of shit.

Yeah, C9 hasn't been the same without Freakazoid

He was so short

Is she sucking his dick?

not him but I was, no one mentions how he kept making threads about himself and when people told him to fuck off he'd just respond with umad?
he was pretty funny, I kinda miss him too

You miss a loser drug addict who literally killed himself by being stupid?

By the way did you know he was secretly gay? It's OK if you didn't know, not everyone did. All those girls he hung out with were just a cover.

underrated

RIP Frank Yang

DELET

No, she's just checking to see if his zipper is up.

Narcisstic cunt who died because of his narcissism. I mean, he had nice qualities too but when you think about it, narcissism caused his death. Let that be a lesson to yall.

This guy has a YouTube vid of him trolling a girl about the fact that she just fucked a teen (himself). And she admits he has a bigger dick than average. Stop pretending Zyzz is anything but a turbo normie who happened to roid and shitpost.

bro keep drinking your fucking hatorade. I knew zyzz personally we used to pick up chicks all the time. he was crazy, finger bang then anywhere. on the taxi back home with like 5 orher people in it. would leave the car smelling like horny pussy. we took turns fucking this dudes sister at his house. he wanted to be "part of the crew" we just used him for his tight puss sis. RIP zyzz.

THat dudes nose on the right LOL

I find it funny how many people "miss" him even though they didn't know who he was until he was already dead.

How he die?

More steroids than a bull at a rodeo combined with coke and DNP. His heart exploded in a sauna at 22

Have you seen what Auschwitz-mode skelly he was prior to hitting a e s t h i c ?
You can believe he got shat on by everyone and their mothers. But he showed everybody what a Man can do, if he puts his mind to it.
It's not narcissism. It's the decision to not be a sad cunt.

>tfw you are now older than zyzz was when he died

That's bad thing for zyzz, not for you. This should speak volumes about zyzz.

>tfw you will never be immortalized as a meme and live on through the internet after death