Fat People Hate/Fat People Stories - FPH/FPS

>get a gf they said
This is why you NEVER lift for girls

I wish I had a gf that loved me enough to do that
maybe when I squat 4 pl8

>that loved me enough to do that
This isn't love any longer. Lying and manipulating her partner so that he'll not improve himself any further for her own sake. Get a girl that extends your life and keeps the relationship stable in other ways that makes the both of you happy, not just her.

Or do squats. Having a thicc booty makes everyone happy.

> At the mall there's a flower shop. Hamplanet with Hammoon female friend looking for plant to give to her mother for a birthday present. The shopkeeper shows her a nice plant and tells her it is rather resilient, thus good for people that are not used to care for plants. Hamplanet jokingly says to her orbiter: Look, this is what I want for birthday as well. My plants always die.

>My thought: Well, looking at you fat bag of lard I guess I know why. You can't even care for yourself, so why should you be able to care for a plant.

>things that didn't happen

>>>r/fatpeoplehate/

Post the unedited?

thank you for sharing that interesting story

lrn2grntxt

go away

That's not even a lot of meat.
Everything about the picture is vexing.

>fat bitch stole some guys lunch
That's the most believable thing in this thread

kek

Does someone have the entire post?

>be me
>5'10
>be 245lbs at the start of the new year
>make it goal to lose all that weight by the end of the year
>down to 179lbs and will get down to about 140lbs

wow that was easy as fuck, how can these people not just change like I did? And my willpower is weak as fuck btw

good for you man

>be me

Well, who the fuck else would you be faggot?

Thank you. That bugs me too.

You.

>had a dream about my high school crush last night
>we hit it off, flirted with each other
>at the end she said she was going away to her college in a different state
>asked if I could see here again
>as I went to say something back she slowly transformed into my current gf

What the fuck is my brain trying to tell me?

Thought it was fake until she stole his food.

>spending a couple hours at the gym every couple of days
>leaves you with no time to do anything else

Do people believe this? Working out doesn't take a lot of time, it just takes effort

That you can't get over your wasted years in high school and you regret missing out on the teenage experience.

>tfw you never dream about women and all of your dreams are of future events
I tried calling the police about 9/11 but nobody believed me.

Fuck off newfag s

>tfw you'll never have her

It's been years but I still think about it

go the fuck back to plebbit you stupid summer faggots

Are you saying you dreamt about 9/11 before it happened and tried to warn police irl or that you went back in time in a dream and tried to warn the police in the dream about 9/11?

Nah just drop to 150-160 140 is skelly territory
I REALLY HOPE YOU WERE LIFTING THE WHOLE TIME OTHERWISE YOU JUST WASTED MANY MONTHS

Seems like a fun person desu. would be friends with

I had to leave the dog park today because of a fat person.
No story. Just wanted to bitch.
Fat people should not own dogs.

I feel sorry for this guy, I really do. This is what happens when you have no strong male role models in your life.

My dad is pushing 70 and still fit as fuck, still has a six pack, and is the opposite of boring: he's a professor, into martial arts, multilingual, well read, and used to take us shooting and fishing and camping and all that stuff as kids.

I hope I can be half the dad he was, and pass on that strength to my chillens, instead of raising little bitches like the guy in your pic.

>pic related, based dad

Who the fuck made this image? This is retarded, they just spliced two pics together and were supposed to just assume that they're talking about the same person? They were bad enough on their own, why make up shit

Kill yourself newfag

>"realistic" feeling dreams usually come true a few months later
>have one of these last week about the government collapsing
>spend in-dream years struggling to survive
>finally get eaten alive by cannibals
g-good thing it was j-j-just a dream, r-right, bros? haha

>Fat people should not own dogs.
How heavy was the dog?

Can he be my dad too?

Nice jaw

American men LOVE bigger women!

But I'm still a teenager

The people who say things like "I could lift, but I'd rather draw a picture, make music, etc" are usually the ones who don't do any of that either.

The only thing you truly own is your body. Maybe you should spend some time to take care of it?

post more of her please

asking for a friend

Reply to this comment or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Reply to this reply or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>tfw I had a dream just like that
I mean exactly like that

Spotted the fatty

Carl Jung analyzed thousands of patients' dreams, as well as his own, and noticed that the dreams of people who had never met one another, held unsettling similarities. They were all pointing to a catastrophic war in their lifetime.

The human mind is a system much more computationally powerful than it is given credit for. It is able to pick up untold amounts of information, although unconsciously. For some people, if they pay attention, this information manifests symbolically in dreams -- sometimes in visions.

Fuck off you mongoloid

140 is pretty light at 5'10, stay higher than that

shoo shoo skelington.

Similar, 245 at 5'9". Dad died and decided to get my shit together. Currently at 220, goal is 180, high school weight in shape weight.

He sure can user

Not him, but are you guys in Iowa? Ever since my father and mother both died, I could use a little judgement free guidance in my life from a father figure.

Fraid not breh, far from Iowa. I would love to be able to share some dad with all of yall on here

Why would anyone get a Helvetica tattoo? Some meme I'm not in on?

reddit meme font.

christ

Holy shit this is good

Gobacktoredditfaggot

>I could go to the gym, but I'd rather do these things I personally find more interesting! If you go to the gym, you're boring!

And that person finds health and fitness interesting. Maybe he's expanded his circle of friends and social life through it? People could easily turn that around to say reading/drawing are the reclusive, boring hobbies you paint fitness as.
How judgmental. I literally pity this defeated mindset.

What have you been doing to lose it?

>be you
>I'm a massive giant faggot

idk she seems ok, I bet she's got a fun personality.

Steve, 25
Sacramento, CA

One day, a couple years back, I was out to lunch with some friends of mine. I had just gotten back from a week at my grandparents' farm, and was showing them videos I took of some of the livestock my grandfather raises.

I put my phone away as our food arrived. Before I could eat, however, this monstrously fat woman comes shambling up to our table, sweating profusely and out of breath from overexertion, gripping our table to keep herself from falling. She started gasping out something that sounded like "rude" or "food", I couldn't tell. I said, "I'm sorry miss, are you feeling okay? Do you need to sit down?"

Without another word she grabbed the 1/2lb cheeseburger off my plate and began shoveling it into her mouth. She devoured the whole thing in about four bites, leaving me only a tiny morsel of bun, smeared with her bright red lipstick. As I stared at the tiny leftover piece trying to figure out what just happened, I heard something that sounded like "thanks" escape her food filled mouth as she turned and waddled away.

Fuck that, 2spooky4me.

Now this I could believe

Goddammit

>Man wants to improve himself
>Woman wants to stay mediocre
sasuga

I love that one.

It's a "i can't draw for shit so I'll add lazy animations to entertain the reader" episode.

Fuck i managed to miss this shit had it not been for intervention

Her face is beautiful.

If you're going to have the body of a landslide then having a fun personality is your only chance at living a moderately good life.

But every fat girl I've met that flaunts her fatness has turned out to be a melodramatic bitch that demands attention, and if you don't give her attention it's because you're ignorant and if you criticize her then you're arrogant.

>does nonprofits by day
>flaunts her "gorgeous" fat ass at night
>she is a liberal retard

ooo

I often dream of situations where something bad happens. I then eventually arrive at the beginning of those situations in real life and suddenly tense up because in the dream something bad was about to happen only for nothing to happen at all. I have come to the conclusion that the bad shit that happens in the dreams is only my future memory of some shit happening from the dream.

(you)

>tfw no shitlord gf

Actuallly my gf hated fat people way before I did, so

>tfw shitlord gf

Even the Great Leader openly hates fat chicks.

fuck you

Hes right you know
gasthefatties2020

Get banned

>30 seconds ago
>read this really awful post on Veeky Forums
>Think to myself: what a faggot

Get banned

I live just outside sacramento, I feel like this is a completely possible story, knowing the people of our fine city.

Seems like a very happy well adjusted person tbqhwyf.
This isn't fat people hate on reddit, we hate the fat mentality that some fat people have, not the fact that they are fat.

>she is a hero because she's fat and got naked
>some fat bitch on a plane is a hero because she intruded a man's space and looked at his private texts