Is the Wall real? And if so - at what age does it start?

Is the Wall real? And if so - at what age does it start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If by your question you mean, at which age are women spoiled goods and not worth marrying anymore, the answer is 18. You should only marry 15-18 year old virgins.

/thread

>not knowing sex w a virgin is fucking awful

weeeeeeeeeeew

That's true for the first month, maybe two. They learn quick.
Also even if it was, shitty sex is more than worth enduring for a loyal partner with a clean record.

So? I said marriage. The only way a woman will stay married with you is if you are her first man. Besides, she's only a virgin once. It's your responsibility to teach your wife how to sex.

Nope, no way to kill a relationship faster than having a dead bed.

No hymen, no diamond.

>t.

No virginity no dignity

Had a previous sexual partner, prepare for my departure

I dunno how many virgins you've fucked, but in my personal experience they've always been very eager and open to instruction. It's really not that hard to train a gf.

Taken in the ass? You've got no class

If you've been with a black, don't come back

>once you go black, we don't want you back

youtube.com/watch?v=oXp8Th41rBs

THE WALL

14thPBP

Non-meme answer: it's the late 20s.
At that age they all start getting the super urge to be "serious", to have a family, etc.

>Basing a life partner around their initial ability to have sex

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

>laying there and taking a dicking is an intricate process
>the only way to learn must surely be the cock carousel
Roastie detection alarms are ringing

kissed before? rotten whore

I'm suspecting women are spreading this meme. It can't be actual men, right?

Beta cucks detected. Have fun marrying a 25 year old who's had a minimum of three previous men, to a maximum of dozens. Your marriage will not last, and she will take everything you own.
No hymen no diamond. A woman with one previous sex partner is a slut.

Of course it's real. It varies a little though.
Humans can subconsciously screen for signs of fertility/infertility. Both sexes.
Women don't all become infertile at the exact same time either. Generally, 30-35 you're rolling the dice, 35-40 you're playing the lottery. Most men will be good till their 60's.
Then there is the lifestyle variables. I have a 28 year old friend who's fucked over 200 guys. She doesn't gaf. Hell, I've fucked her a few times back in the day for the hell of it. I also have a friend who is 32, gorgeous, and has slept with 3. Both now talk about settling down and having babies: who would you choose?

Basically, it's more a slope than a wall. For women the slope starts at 30 and turns into a vertical slope i e. wall by 40. For men it starts at 40 and goes vertical at 50.

Male beta orbiters probably think there is nothing wrong with being a filthy slut and that someone's past does not matter.
But yeah most, probably like this are diseased whores with wind tunnel vaginas who are close to 30 and getting triggered that no one wants to marry them.

Started seeing this chick who have been around the cock carousel, didnt think further of it. Last night i went down with genetial warts, the flu and oral candidiasis all at once.
Stay away from hoes.

>Both now talk about settling down and having babies: who would you choose?
Neither. Both are sluts and spoiled goods. Neither one is capable of a stable and lasting marriage til death do us part.

Women in general are unathletic and suck in bed that is the trait of a woman. Men on the other hand are sculpted by the gods and possess the fine/gross motor skills that are essential to fitness in the bed room.

Obviously she's going to hide it, but I wonder if there's a man who's willing to have kids with a woman who fucked 200 guys.

23 years old... I never thought aging was something that would affect me, but here i am, watching all the girls i grew up with slowly stopping their whore ways - my fwb broke it off with me, fearing someone could see us together.

Another ex of mine (and plenty other dudes) showed up on a party with her fiancé, a loaded dude from mexico. No more playful flirting to get what she wants, no more cleavage, no more discussing which of the boys is the hottest.

My best friend from childhood is close to finishing his law studies, and suddenly has so many roasties throwing themselves at him - he's still a virgin. Advised him not to marry too soon, but i'm pretty sure that idiot will get locked down by the first girl he kinda likes. I just hope it's none of those girls that had their nudes go around at school.

Having a career in front of me, i would also like to find a serious partner, possibly to found a family. Bit how can i put serious effort in a relationship when i know exactly in my head that she has been humped & dumped by several guys WHICH I KNOW in person.

Growing older sucks brothers, i had fun whoring around but now that i want to chsnge, i have noone who's in the same mindset. And i dont want to pick up the leftovers of another man.

Does it ever get better?

The best sex in a relationship I got from a virgin gf. You get to teach her everything you like and try out new stuff. With a whore she's either lazy and thinks just laying there is enough or she already has an established taste for sex and won't do what you want properly.

>Having a partner is all about muh cummies and pleasure

Fuck off kike

>Bit how can i put serious effort in a relationship when i know exactly in my head that she has been humped & dumped by several guys WHICH I KNOW in person.
Find a younger girl.

Stop making this thread

Realistically how many college age girls have you people met that are actually virgins? I'm not saying every girl is a slut but its normal for people to have sex.

Most girls I've met over the age of 18 have had a boyfriend before and they've had sex, big deal, you must be pretty insecure if that puts you off someone. Its just not realistic to expect attractive girls at college age to be virgins in current year unfortunately.

What should i do Veeky Forums?
>26, been into several 1-4 year relationships and slept around
>broke up with my gorgeous (like every guy would turn head) gf coz she was batshit crazy
>single for 2 months

Then i met this girl
>22, cute, long red hair, shy
>never had a boyfriend, didnt even go out until recently, too innocent for this world
>her mom died when she was 9 out of tumor, her dad 2 years later, also tumor
>she has been living with her grandparents ever since
>hobbies are chore singing, volunteering, working in the theater, photography
>last year of college (becoming a elementary school teacher )
At first she didn't want to meet because word around town is that i sleep around ( don't know why thats a bad thing when you're single)
Well one night while out i got her number and asked her out on a date
>took her to a park, we had bottle of liquor, got a bit drunk
>joked around, good fun
>went for a kiss and got it
>she was super clumsy, it was very apparent its her first time kissing somebody
>made out for few hours, groped her around, she didnt mind
Today im going out with her again, i don't know what to do.
While she certainly is very cute, ive scored better looking girls than her ( but every one had a big personality flaws).
Im used to good, creative, agressive sex. And while i did teach few girls how to give a good blowjob, i don't know if i have the energy to teach a girl EVERYTHING from the start.

Every single person that knows her tells me:
>don't you dare hurt her
>don't you corrupt her man
>don't kiss her if you dont want a serious relationship

Problem is we don't have any mutual hobbies and we are quite different in many regards. But i can't get away from a feeling that she is a gem ( also i want to smash)

wat do

>This is how dumb posters here are

>Believing in Marriage at all
>Believing true love lasts FOREVER
>Believing she wont take away all your money once you divorce

honestly some older women just make me depressed
my aunt is 38 years old and has had 8 boyfriends in 4 years
It is quite sad. She is visibly aging, has crows feet, getting fatter but has a lot of money so these men clearly take advantage. I remember one of them was a 22 year old Ethiopian man who only dated her because she paid for Teff flour to be imported to his house from Ethiopia, he even called her 'Teff lady', and rarely said anything else in English.
Also 3 of her boyfriends beat her lol I am tempted to ride that old pussy just to save her life haha

Ba a fucking man and don't have sex with her

23 or finishing college, whichever happens first.

>Every single person that knows her tells me:
>>don't you dare hurt her
>>don't you corrupt her man
>>don't kiss her if you dont want a serious
Follow their advice and stop seeing her so she can stay pure for someone who deserves her (you clearly don't).

props to my aunt for pulling a rich guy at 33 who also took her kid in his house after the real dad flaked on her

Thats sone impressive shit if you ask me

ahahaha virgin posers detected.

I fucked virgins in the tens, and sluts in the hundreds.

Stop acting like any decent looking birds are as autistic and scared of sex as you, 90% of girls are more masculine than the my little pony fedora virgin obsessed autists like you

you will probably never fuck anyone but a low end prozzy anyway, fucking incel basement nerd.

the 20% of girls who are virgins at 18 arent gonna want to settle with a neeky fag with no sexual experience, they are going to lose their virginity to an alpha with friends and a social life, not a little zebra cuck like you.

Possibly one of us oldfags. Believe it or not, the world wasn't always like this.
I was a teen in early 90's Europe. I lost my virginity at 13 to my friends fugly 15 year old sister in a tent in his back garden. It wasn't great to be honest.
At 15, I fucked a girl who used to give me under-the-desk handjobs in class. Shortly after, I fucked two virgins in quick succession.
>are you Chad
Nope. I played football and rugby but I definitely wasn't Chad. This is just what kids did in those days. We had nothing else go do. No cellphones. No internet. You met up with friends at a park or someone's "free house" at the weekend and got drunk on cheap alcohol.
Spice Girls hadn't even happened yet. There was none of this militant manhating bullshit. I'm still friends with those two girls whose virginity I took.
Also, we had vidya, but nothing like now. You played vidya with friends. There were no MMO's or online multiplayers. Most single player games took less than 20 hours to complete. No dlc.

Problem you kids have is you aren't having sex in your mid teens. Most of you are virgins yourself or are losing it in your twenties. Not much chance of finding a virgin girl in her 20's.
It's partly your own fault for making bad choices, and partly the fault of the people presenting those choices.

Tl:dr lots of us got to fuck virgins back in the day. The rest of you were born too late or are simply unfuckable. Probably a combination of both.

>women whoring around from 16 to 40
>expecting to find a good man at 40
Nope. Any man good enough for them at 40 would settle with someone at least 15 years younger instead or is already settled.

that's not very nice of you to say

I dont really require the woman to do anything except hold a position

She knew what to do.

>looks deteriorate fast each year
>yet your requirements for a partner grow each year as well

So sad.

>a perfectly serviceable 5/10 can't find a compsci major to pay for her and Tyrone's son

There's no wall. This woman is deranged in ways besides just being slutty.

Eh I can see it.

The "men" that I work with are all practical sub human they are so beta/unattractive.

Naturally women aren't attracted to them and will attempt to find better. So few men are sorted that there just aren't many good choices.

She doesn't hide it. She doesn't think it's a problem. If a guy judged her for it, she'd tell him to fuck off, grow up, it's current year etc. But she keeps getting dumped now. I call her a slut for shits and giggles but if she thought I was serious she'd give me shit. She doesn't think she's a slut.

A bunch of us backpacked in Australia in our early 20's. She fucked two guys in the room where 8 of us were sleeping (we weren't sleeping). Her brother was with us. He was disgusted. Slept outside on a lounger. She gave him shit about it.
She's the most extreme of the girls I know, but most of the girls in our old group are similar. All are late twenties and single. All have been around. I'd never set up a male friend with one of them. They're my mates and great fun, but not gf/wife material at all.

kek its decided
I'll sleep with her just to piss off few purity obsessed beta neets

Don't be all sad, ill make sure she enjoys it and i will teach her well.
Whether we get into a relationship is to be decided later

>chore singing

The same could be said about women too. Most of them are not really wife material.

is that pam from the office

I'm not obsessed with purity, it just seems like she's a nice girl and deserves better, you come off as a huge piece of shit even in the story written from your own perspective, imagine how shit you must be in other people's perspective if everyone that knows her begs you to stay away.

In an ideal world?
Like says. Women's fertility peaks around 20 (let's say 18-22). With good genetics and some effort on her part (diet, exercise, abstinence from drugs and bad behaviors), it can be dragged out to 25-26. But past that you should really think twice. Also being a virgin is a must for marriage.

In reality?
30-35. In the best cases. Like above, if she takes good care of herself, she can drag out her level of attractiveness to that age, and even her fertility can still be kept at an acceptable level. Every previous partners still lowers her sexual market value, but you can decide to just not care about that. But no woman, even with the best genetics and incredible effort is going to prevent the fast decline from ~35 on.
And because men peak around 25-30, and can with a little effort keep up the same level of attractiveness until their late 40s, there's literally no reason for anyone under 50 to even consider women over 35.

>not singing while doing your chores

They can beg all they want, she wants me

I agree in principle. But you're going to have to compromise if you want to pass on your genes in this decadent time period we are living in.

I'd say about 27/28ish as their time is running out pretty fast at that stage if they haven't found anyone to have children with.

Honestly though, who cares? It's not like I'm going to marry a woman. Fuck and chuck is the name of the game.

Anyone willing to marry in this day and age is out of their mind.

In comparison to friends with benefits / fuckbuddies:

>less sex
>less variety
>needless drama
>she will nag the shit out of you
>cunt can steal half of your shit at any point in time
>harder to get rid of her
>she has you by the balls if you marry her, and she knows it (abuse of power, especially if you earn a lot more)
>fidelity is always an issue (if she's cheating and you're loyal, then you're getting royally fucked over, and it isn't even that uncommon)
>bitch will spend "our" (i.e your) money on useless shit
>she will want you to spend more time with her than your hobbies (spending time with a woman is nice, but it's a waste of your time as you could be doing more productive shit)
>prenups are extremely hard to get right, no guarantee you wont get fucked over.

Honestly... WHY would anyone with even a little self respect do that to themselves?

Kek. This.

Even you make yourself sound like a cunt.

It is not realistic to expect to marry a virgin. I am sure women also would prefer that their partners' exes didn't exist.

I wonder what will happen with this issue if and when humanity ever manages to invent meaningful life extension technology. Imagine how many partners a 200 year old woman, with a biological age of 20 will have had and how you would feel about it.

>I am sure women also would prefer that their partners' exes didn't exist.
Youd be wrong in most cases. Women find success with other women very attractive in a man. Its the real reason men dont get "slut shamed"

>Honestly... WHY would anyone with even a little self respect do that to themselves?

Why would a reasonable person believe in God? Tradition, social norms and upbringing.

>Every single person that knows her tells me:
>don't you dare hurt her
>don't you corrupt her man
>don't kiss her if you dont want a serious relationship

Tell them to mind their own pussy game, she is a consenting adult, she can well decide for herself and if she gets hurt that's life, but she would have had to grow up eventually

>i don't know if i have the energy to teach a girl EVERYTHING from the start.

Don't treat it like it's a fucking chore and you might evne find it a lot of fun, vanilla missionary is nice now and then

no doubt about that my negro

>cousin just posted his combined graduation and birthday present to facebook, a fucking new BMW
>i have to deliver pizza to pay for Uni

i wish my mom could deepthroat

Quality post. Women will read and call bullshit, "so unfair" etc. I guess it is, but it's also reality. Very few women hold their looks after 35 (other than Asian chicks). I look more or less the same now as I did at 30. I keep fit. I eat healthy. My old man passed for a 40 year old when he was 50. He's 60 now and would pass for 50.

MGTOW/REDPILL is the perfect life for man at this stage of the game....

It's just genetics. My girlfriend is 28 and look 17. She doesn't even really have a history of taking good care of herself until she met me two years ago. She doesn't drink or smoke and hasn't since high school so that's big enough difference I reckon.

That's not the same though. Bring up one of your friends' exes in front of his gf and watch her facial expressions.

>combined graduation and birthday present
poorfags

It's not realistic TODAY. But somehow it was realistic for thousands of years to have a stable happy marriage. Huh, it's almost like we were cursed to be born in the most kiked and godless place and time.

She doesnt want him to associate with his exes but saying she wishes they never happened is wishing away one of the reasons she found him attractive in the first place.

True and it is our only and final solution to a gynocentric society.

Bang her dude. Don't listen to these betas. If she wants it and you want it then enjoy it. If something greater comes from it then so be it but you're not on the hook to marry her just because you pop that cherry.

I think what women perceive as "experience" in a man is just a form of confidence.

The confidence may be a result of having acquired experience, but nonetheless it's the confidence that women find attractive, not the fact that you have fucked lots of girls.

No, women are literally attracted to men who recieve a lot of female attention because it signals that they are a high value male. It has nothing to do with experience or confidence

>Realistically how many college age girls have you people met that are actually virgins?
That's why I said 15-18. 15-16 year olds are actually the most optimal for marriage. So go for high schoolers who don't have a boyfriend yet.
You must be pretty insecure if you think you can't get a decent woman and have to settle for filthy slut subhumans. Anything other than a virgin does not deserve marriage. You are pathetic.

>telling this dude to toss her away like a rag is beta
She lost both parents to cancer my dude, if this guy wrecks her life he is a huge piece of shit, i dont think anyone cares about the whole virgin thing, but rather that the poster legitimately seemed like he didnt care for her besides sex. He even said he was gonna do it to "piss us off", thats no reason to shit on this girl kek

>Honestly... WHY would anyone with even a little self respect do that to themselves?
To provide a quality environment for my children to grow up in.
If you don't want children, fine, you can do whatever you want. But you're also quite literally failing at life.

The effects of many sexual partners are also much less for men than for women. A women sleeping with one man is equivalent to a man sleeping with 17 women.
It's just biology. We've not evolved to use birth control. If a woman let's a man put his dick in her vagina, her body expects to get pregnant. And there's a connection that forms toward the man, and the more often she does this with different men, the more her ability to actually form meaningful relationships deteriorates.
For men, this is far weaker, because polygamy is basically the natural state of men.

>Believing in Marriage at all
It is a necessary institution for the prosperity of Aryan civilization.
>Believing true love lasts FOREVER
Don't recall saying I believe such a thing. It doesn't have to last. Only thing that has to last is loyalty to the end.
>Believing she wont take away all your money once you divorce
A virgin won't divorce you.

My, never seen someone with autism as severe as you. Literally not a single thing you said in that post has anything to do with the topic we were discussing. You sound like you hate yourself quite a lot to be this triggered by morality and better men than yourself.
It's ok dude, just improve yourself. You can change and become an alpha if you try really hard.

>one of my best friends is a 6/10 girl
>5/10 face, 7.5/10 qt petite bod w/ glorious hip structure
>22 years old, has a lot of creative passions
>has a library approaching one thousand books, into manga and anime, plays video games, paints and has even personally painted for me, writes and always sends me snippets asking for judgement and advice (her dream is to be a publisher author), is a cardio bunny, has great family and friend values
>she's also a virgin
>not uptight about it, not for religious regions or anything
>perfectly normal girl that likes to drink and have fun with friends and enjoy her passions
>just waiting for the right one

I believe all the books she's read in her life has solidified the idea of waiting for Prince Charming in her head

She and I are best friends and talk every single day. We've been friends for years and always made it clear to each other and to outsiders that there's nothing more than that. However, I wasn't always an attractive guy. At the end of high school when we really started becoming friends I was big dude at 6'2 and 270 pounds. I gained up to 300 when I was 20-21 but I've since lost most of it and gained a lot of muscle. Been lifting nearly a year and I'm currently at 220.

she's a lot more complimentary these days, she initiates most conversations and she almost always is be one to ask to hang out. This wasn't always the case and I don't know if it's just due to us becoming closer friends or because I'm no suddenly much more attractive.

If I'm being very honest, despite being a pretty average girl she's a true gem. We've got everything in common and I'm practically the only guy she's ever been able to really talk to and be friends with. However I feel like she is much too good for me. I'd love to diamond a no-hymen but I've been with a few chicks and honestly I kind of want better for her. But she's also the kind of chick I'd wife up, even though it's never really occurred to me

I don't intend to pass on my genes until Europe has been saved. So if we lose, not at all. It would be too much of a pain in the ass to try and raise children to avoid the brainwashing, since schools, the governments, the media, everything is pushing propaganda at them much faster and at higher amounts than you as the parent can educate them.
They would also suffer greatly in the future nonwhite Europe.