Will segwit 2x kill bitcoin?

I don't know

I don't know if it'll kill it, but it's going to fuck up a lot of people's day.

let them mine their 2x coin
difficulty will just go lower on the main chain and others will start mining it

no its gona dump right below $7,000 and everyone will think its the end of the world. followed by a huge pump and dip buy followed again by another ATH of $8,500 by the 18th

dont care just sold my BTC. Im ready for everything.

2x won't kill it directly, the controversy around the fork itself will.

USD just plummeted to below ICO prices

by then BTC could be >$10k

I only use Bitcoin for "purchases", no other alternative then xmr really.

the chinks will try, they're already close to owning mining, and they want to own development via their puppet developers too.

if everyone tells the chinks to go fuck themselves then bitcoin will at least have proven it can't be taken over by a moderate sized threat, which is bullish.

It's priced in.

difficulty will go lower after a very long time after the chinks leave it and the few miners that continue mining it will have a hard job reaching that point. Legacy is dead. The chinks WILL prevail

No. Even with a $2k drop, people will still have the same amount of B2X, which futures peg at $1600 now.

You're retarded

nobody is going to let bitcoin die, there's too much invested in it at this point. chinkcoin will get mined by the chinks, but bitcoin will never die, because if it did no fork will ever survive.

This hard fork is due to occur because of the New York Agreement (NYA) which compromised to accept the cancerous SegWit feature in return for a 2 MB block size cap. Nobody is legally bound to follow through with the NYA, there are no financial penalties if miners decide to change their mind.

>what is 2016 block diff adjust and block time?

Despite the agreement won't the miners just stay on the most valuable chain? And won't that be core with a futures price is only 1600 for 2x?

I don't get why they would change. It seems like 2x failure is priced into the market.

>most valuable chain
no, they will be in the most profitable chain, not the same.

> And won't that be core with a futures price is only 1600 for 2x?
yes

if 90% of the miners go to S2X, it will take 6 weeks for difficulty to go down.
And if prices stay about the same, miners would have lost $60 million.

Kill? You mean upgrade so IT IS ACTUALLY USABLE AGAIN

We will decide which chain prevails, bitcoin roach

It will only make it better.