ARM BLASTER

Did Arnold trick me?

I got the arm blaster for biceps, but it feels like it's not doing anything? My normal ez-curl weight feels lighter when using the arm blaster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzyj3er6jJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Couldnt you just do curls agaisnt a wall?

also it gave me the tendinitis

proofs

>buying something because Arnold endorsed it

I bet you buy the supplements that instagram models shill too, huh?

Dude don't use that thing it gave me rectal cancer

Everyone on youtube praises it and claiming it gives them the pump and feels harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzyj3er6jJQ

I feel exactly the opposite. I feel the weight is reduced and I get no pump that I get without this thing.

Feels like I am cheating with this arm blaster thing.

Remove the arm blaster and it's heavy again and the pump is back.

youtubers are the biggest shills after instagramers or whatever their name is

>fitness youtubers
>not the biggest shills out there

why wouldn't it do anything? it isolates your biceps. it's basically the same thing as a preacher curl, only you look autistic using it.

imagine being such a dainty, weird little faggot that you would buy some carnival barker's bullshit in order to work on your curl chimp "physique".

10/10 roast

what am I looking at in this pic?

kids that could beat you up.
Gymnast kids are often ripped like that. Once puberty hits their bodies will start storing more fat.

i was thinking about getting one of these because im homejim master race and i only use the oly bar for curls

It's literally a mobile preacher curl bench. The weight becomes easier to lift because of the stability, so you increase the weight. This means you can work your biceps more because the curl is entirely dependent on them and no other factors.

Put on more weight, retard.

its pretty hot

Enjoy your fucked wrists

>being lean
>being strong

Pick one

>EZ curl bar
>fucked wrists

It exists specifically to prevent fucked wrists you idiot

>being lean
>being strong
>being natty
pick 1-2

Do Scott curls? Ive heard good things about Larry Scott's stuff.

Isn't this essentially just preacher curls made needlessly homoerotic?

They're kids. It was joke. But kids should never do anything but body weight exercises. I know some do, but there is a high risk of damaging/fusing growth plates prematurely.

Preacher curls are far more strict.

I thought Scott curls were preacher curls just with wrist contractions to build forearms too?