How much do you Curl™?

how much do you Curlâ„¢?

5 reps 60kg on a good day
10 reps 50kg usual

>5 rep curls
Why don't you work in the 10-12 rep range for more hypertrophy?

5x6 20kg dumbbell curls

so we can get stronger? not everyone is 12 and cares only about size

40lbs 5x3

what
the
fuck

Any tips on curls (barbell and seated db incline)? I've been doing them slower for time under tension although it's making it harder to increase the weight.

do them while standing (core, stability)

standing with ez bar

how do i into karlie gf

40lb dumbells, sorry should have clarified

WHO CARES ABOUT CURL STRENGTH

friendly reminder that the ez bar weighs 7 kg, not 20 kg

33kg x10

Just be Taylor Swift.

For real though, I'd like to know the answer to this, too.

135x8

>higher repetitions = more hypertrophy

this is BY FAR the easiest way to spot a low functioning retard who has absolutely NO idea what he's talking about.

thanks for reminder bro. Do you know how much this manlet bar wieghts (just below ez on pic)?

have millions on your bank account, it's that simple

12 reps of a 22 kg bucket.

pic related.

He's 100% right.

More volume = more growth, it's easier to up to the volume when you're doing 10 reps (not a strenuous weight) than when you're blowing out your elbows trying to get 3-4.

hello rsi

4 x 10 20kg dumbels

5x50kg strict. You won't guess what size my arms are.

Sorry but your method will no longer show results very quickly when it comes to size gains.

Very obvious you are a beginner based on your strength levels.

12 x 12kg at the end of my training, I don't have an heavier dumbell for the moment

When people talk about curling in this context, it's a barbell curl, correct? Dudes aren't repping out 100lb dumbbell curls, r-right?

>mfw these puerile brats are way too busy projecting their naivete to realize that the "more reps = more hypertrophy" bullshit is a bald faced lie
>mfw more reps = more endurance and nothing more
>mfw bitchy little whiners try to refute science in favor of some bullshit they read on Veeky Forums

strong impotent rage from the novice (at best) level manlets detected. keep flailing about helplessly so i can keep laughing at your stupidity.

Let's see your dyel body

He's right. Heavy curls just fuck up your tendons when you could just move to concentration curls.

50kg 5x5

10x25 kg db strict

>40 lbs 5x3

Tryna save, huh?

Fucking manlet lol

I hit the fiddies for 4x8-9.
Do you use a barbell because that looks awesome?

>tfw I only have access to 30 pounder dumbbells
>do 25 x 4
>or hold both with one hand and do 15x5
can't wait to get back on land

15kg 20x5
I know I'm weak, so I'm trying to get some volume. Doesn't really matter though, I think my core/back is the limiting factor, if anything.

you're not making scents

You guys are posting DB curl, r-right?

I do and I'm not even big

You underestimate how weak the typical Veeky Forums poster is.

Correct. I'm repping 55lb dumbbells, I cannot even fkn IMAGINE doing it with 100s

18 year old detected

I just do 21's with 60 lbs ez curl...chin ups build my biceps along with a drop set at the end

b-but DB curls are a better exercise than BB curls, promotes better form, more efficient use of muscle and less strenuous on the wrist (unless using an EZ curl bar)