Why are you wearing a shirt at the beach user?

>why are you wearing a shirt at the beach user?

Because I have tits.

why are you dressed like a whore?

Why are either of us wearing a top

I'm not wearing a shirt. Are you stupid or perhaps blind?
Ah, blind of course, since you have no control over the first option due to your gender.

Because capitalism has left me without a personality. As such, I express myself solely through branding--how will everyone know which [brand] I associate with unless I leave this liscensed tee on?

>are

is

Use an attractive, white model with a tan
every time

cause im a big nasty gynomastia freak, okay?! Jesus! Why can't a man just wear a shirt at the beach and not get shit about it??? Fuck you people. I'm going inside.

DESU a fit guy wearing Nike speedos would be a much better image for the brand than some guy wearing a Nike T-shirt at a beach.

Is you sure?

delete

English is not my first language

what did they mean by this?

so learn from your mistake and move on rather than making excuses

I wonder what the end game for all the upper classes pushing for multikultistan is.
Do they seriously think the muds/third worlders will leave them in peace while they rape and kill middle and lower class whites? They can't be this blind.

I'm bulking...

cheap labour and increased domestic market size

it's really that simple

you only need to look at Brazil to see where we're headed. there's a tiny affluent upper class surrounded by the millions of the superfluous ones

But that didn't work out for South Africa. Do they really think Europe will be different?
Am I missing something?
Cheap labour and a big market is only good in a stable system, and where people actually want to work.

Honestly why would any of you wear a shirt if you have the chance to show off your body? You guys lift right?

>>/Pol/
Back to your containment board

have you invested in the cotton T-shirt market yet Veeky Forums?

>Lifting for other people.

Not gonna make it.

I burn easily

I'm not a whore, also I'm off season

This. The elite class of Brazil consists mostly of Jews. They live in gated communities and have their own personal mercenary armies to protect them. They seem to be doing just fine in a multiracial society where they manipulate everyone.
Europe will become the next Brazil if the Jew is not stopped.
Hang yourself loser.

>tfw fat
>tfw slight gyno
>tfw still go shirtless outside no problem
Just lmao if you're too much of a low test high inhibition pussy to take your shirt off

Why are you in your fucking underwear in public you filthy skank?

destroying what little identity we have left, so that they can divide and conquer with no large groups to oppose them.

The jews are also being played,

see: 32nd+ rite freemasons

>Trump
>not neoliberal
top kuk

You know what the funny/infuriating part is?
Despite living in their little huge walled white conclaves they still suck up to the poor blackies lifestyle and culture
They never met one besides a couple working as a janitor, they never lived along with them, the places they go never have them anywhere near, but they will never stop bragging how much they love them and how you are a bigot if you disagree

i bet you have a black friend.

Robots do all the work. A mass of uniform, predictable idiots receive money from the government who then redirect that money to the businesses they're told to by various forms of marketing.
This isn't fully attainable yet.

sauce?

Bitch, I'm not. That's just my body hair. Why are you kneeling on the beach like a whore?

because I'm a redhead and pale as fuck, sunburn super easily and can't tan worth a damn so fuck skin cancer.

Why are you wearing all those moles?

Same here bro. I just wear a rash guard so it looks like i know what im doing

creates a problem for the lower class thats way more evident and identifiable than them (the upper class) being a problem

t.15 year old starting to think critically about the world around him for the first time.

I unironically think you should keep it up, it will serve you well as an adult.

you commie faggot.

Because of sunburn you whore.

only two, one of them hate ghetto niggers as much as i do

What the fuck is the point of going to the beach/pool if you're going to be dressed like that? You won't get a tan, you won't feel the water, and you'll be hot and sweaty as hell.

I'd rather just stay home than go through this shit.

If the plebs receive their money from the government then that would mean the government's only source of income is from corporations. But in the past they made sure to not charge corporations for anything ever so if this is the plan then the governments are basically abolishing themselves.

Because I don't want skin cancer. Your skin will look like raw leather by the time you're 35 if you're outside constantly without clothing. Lotion only helps a little bit.

the alpha answer

/thread

90% of /""fit""/ are pathetic skinnyfat dyels

Maybe next year...

it's called modesty and piety, you fucking kuffar faggot

Because skin cancer is real.