Would Veeky Forums men marry older women?

See this case (pic related) this reporters talking about us guys demanding we marry them?

Would Veeky Forums men marry young women she keeps stating?

archive.is/64ZPc

The annoying thing is that they don't mention that these 40 something men with "fertility issues" and all those complications are probably having kids with 40 something women. Unless they study these same men getting 20 year old pregnant the whole study is compromised.

I prefer age differences so sure. Dunno why but I've always been most attracted to older and younger. Of course older women in general aren't as attractive but the ones who take great care of themselves are very attractive to me tbqhfam

Why is a woman writing about men's health.
>writer
>broadcaster
>columnist

None of those things are doctor. Not even going to check the link.

If you attracted to older women for anything other than the novelty factor of fucking a "milf", you're fucking retarded.
Unless you're under 18, you should be only looking for younger women. It's simple biology.
>male fertility declines after the age of 40
Yeah, well female fertility declines after the age of 20.
When I'm at peak fertility in my late 20s/early 30s, I want a peak fertility woman (i.e. early 20s) to have healthy children with.

And if I happen to stay single until I'm 40, I'm not going to settle for a 40 yo woman who's a decade past her prime, when I'm at the peak of mine. Then it's going to be women in their late 20s that I'm looking at.

Fuck those entitled whores. If you waste your best years doing drugs and fucking around, I'm not going to pick you up when you finally decide to stop being a slut.

If she was a virgin, yes.

>this carton of milk has been left out in the sun
>time to drink

Sperm doesn't "go off" until a man is in his 50s. Women's eggs start turning autistic the moment they leave their 20s

Get used to feminists our age deeply hating us as they age and they're too whored out and fat to the the husband they assumed they'd be presented when they turned 40.
It's going to keep happening.
Wait till 35 and snag a 25 year old who actually works out.

This is indeed just old women regretting their rapidly narrowing field of options

However Veeky Forums will tell you anything beyond a teenage virgin is a ruined slut, which is the reason why they'll end up just like these 40 year old women with no prospects. The women that ended up like this had the same delusions about finding their perfect 10/10 big fucked millionaire.

In the end they both end up sad and alone, whether they hunt for an innocent virgin princess or a studly rich prince charming.

Look for someone you actually like spending time with, preferably in their twenties so they've had some time to mature, but haven't proved themselves damaged by being unable to find a mate by the time they're 30. If you don't find a good girl by the time you're 35 (men), or a good guy by the time you're 30 (women) you're probably fucked.

You do become mutationcel though

Underrated post

President Trump had his son when he was 60 years old and there is nothing wrong with Barron

>be female
>spend 20s being a roastie
>spend 30s fighting men because you're single
>get to 40s, write this bullshit article demanding love

fuck women.

When a woman's eggs go bad, they still produce children but they have a higher chance of autism and other mental disorders.

When a man's sperm goes bad, the sperm just dies. It doesn't produce a drooling retard you'll throw resources at your whole life

>implying there is literally a single good woman not already married by the age of 25
You also generally have to run church game (evangelical) to pick up these as well.

DESU Barron seems superhuman if anything. Must be them god tier genetics

>implying

t. Incel

Some women go to grad school and launch careers and don't want to lock themselves into a marriage in their twenties. But generally late twenties if she's not in a steady relationship she's probably crazy.

Implying you have a choice

Sperm quality starts declining much sooner than 50.
Sure, you're still "fertile" to a late age, compared to women who dry up fast after 30, but if you want the best chances for strong, healthy children, you should make them in your late 20s/early 30s. (With a woman in her early 20s)

>quality female
>go to grad school
>launch careers
Have fun with your black baby thanks to telegony you fucking retard

JBF theory is literally the single most legit theory ever conceived on PSL and there is no way to be surer of achieving it than running church game, cult game if you want a harem

this unironically my plan desu

Biology doesn't give a shit about your career.

>choices we make
Women over 30 are single because they chose to remain single until it was too late. That's not the case for most men, a lot of them wanted to settle down with a family but couldn't because young women have impossible standards and impossible demands. Women are the ones making the choice, not men, and by the time a guy hits 40 he's just given up and stopped caring. Women are the ones who regret it

Sailer’s First Law of Female Journalism is that the most heartfelt journalistic extrusions will be demands for how society must be re-engineered so that, come the Revolution, the writer herself will be considered hotter-looking

Kek

Women of the current generation are absolute shit. They have unrealistic standards, they still expect men to do the work in a relationship while they get the princess treatment, and HAES bullshit is taking over.
I think the hope is that as we keep hearing about the women who make terrible choices and have to live with them, younger women will take note so in 10 years, those women won't be entitled hamplanets like women now.

>which is the reason they'll end up just like these 40 year old women
That's not a problem for me when it's because of me being selective. For them it's bring they're a used up cock socket

>girl in grad school
>not a whore

For real though feminism completely fucked this generation of women by giving them this entitlement complex. Feminism told women that they could demand the good parts of equality, while also demanding all of the parts of traditionalism that benefit women, and become whales while finding a hot 6'2" man when she gets to her 30s.
Younger women should learn from this

he is tall it is the only thing that matters

"And if, for example, you’re a man who is now a bit tired and paunchy, do you carry on chasing women 20 years younger and assume they will be thrilled? Or do you look in a mirror and think: you know what, I’m past my peak. I think I’ll start looking at women my own age."

LMAO

>wimmen should be in the kitchen right m'gentleman? *tip*

I know most of you are lost causes but hopefully at least some will turn their pathetic lives around.

As somebody who's fucked and dated submissive "traditional" girls who only want to be housewives and go clothes shopping: they're absolutely boring as fuck. You might as well just buy a fleshlight and hire a maid, you'll get your rocks off easier and keep your house clean cheaper.

True story, I was with this girl who was a full on submissive for a while, the kind who liked to be collared and have to have permission to do basic tasks, who wanted me to pick her meals and clothes. It's hot for about 5 minutes and then it's just fucking dreary. It's like having a dim witted pet. After the sex stopped being novel I dropped her hard.

My best relationships have all been with girls with education and spunk. College and grad students and young professionals. They're fun and smart and adventurous. And thus far in my experience I've met very few girls in grad school or with graduate degrees who were fat. They always seem to be fit and 100% have been kinky as fuck.

I know you guys only prize innocent docile virgin preteens because that's what you've learned from anime and shit, but if you ever actually get out in the dating world and get your sick wet you'll see how right I am.

>get your *dick wet

Fucking auto correct

tard

Get mad all you want you'll still be an incel faget breh

'Hip, edgy, and adventurous' girls are pretty basic and boring too. The spunky educated types are also pretty boring too since they tend to all want to 'travel' and quote their proffessors they had as sophmores.

To each their own like the ass vs tits debate.

>boring
The only people who alwaya craves excitement from other people is women
sort yourself rostie

What you're describing there is called a "basic bitch," which is a whole different thing

>which is the reason why they'll end up just like these 40 year old women with no prospects.

Erm, why?
A teen-early 20s girl has much less problem with dating a 30 something man than a teen-early 20s man has with dating a 30+ woman.

To summarize:

>I am an older woman who isn't happy dating guys my age, because all the attractive and wealthy guys my age aren't into me.

>Those bastards think they'll be happy with a hot young wife... I hope they get retard babies from older sperm...

>I am a bitter old hag, please love me.

This is "journalism."

Sorry but if you expect to date/wife a girl you kinda have to spend time with them.

If you get a boring girl, you're committing to spending time with her, and therefore you will be putting up with some boring ass shit.

Protip: if you legitimately don't want to date someone you actually like, just hook up with chicks for the rest of your life. But if you actually want a relationship, being with a boring stupid woman is a good way to become boring and stupid.

Again, anime is not a good source of life lessons. The girl who doesn't have to brain cells to rub together, in real life, is like living with a disabled person, and you'll hate your life.

>I know you guys only prize innocent docile virgin preteens because that's what you've learned from anime and shit
Or maybe it's because different people have different tastes.

You can always tell who's an ass kisser for women because the only insult they can ever come up with for a man is something along the lines of 'virgin'.

>White women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I want children, and want them to grow up in the best environment possible.
Which means I want to start having children with a woman who's close to peak fertility, not a 30-something who's panicking because her ovaries are drying up.
Which means getting married and staying together.
Which means one parent is staying home for at least the first 5 years of the children's life.

Novelty in the bedroom is pretty far down the list in order of importance.
All I want is a healthy female of breeding age.

It's because it's true. I've never met somebody who has the "muh submissive virgin" mentality who isn't a neckbeardy faggot.

That's not me defending women, that's not me white knighting, that's just an observation from life. I've never met a good looking, well adjusted, socially adept person who feels the need to inspect the hymen of his dating prospects. Inevitably the "all women are whores" mentality is held by some genuinely awful people. The one guy I know who had this mentality and actually got laid banged a fatty, and pretty much immediately turned into her bootlicker and a feminist, posting all kinds of white knight bullshit on Facebook. This after not even six months ago he was telling me about women being sluts and how he was still a virgin because he refused to fuck a diseased vagina.

This being Veeky Forums, I know damn well where you guys get your relationship fantasies. Anime anime anime. In real life, all the emotionally healthy, well adjusted "Chads" and "Stacies" have been fucking since high school.

I feel like this complex you guys have partially extends from your own lack of high school sexual experiences. You're stuck because you never have those formational young adult experiences and now you're desperate to fuck a teenage virgin as some kind of way to regain your lost childhoods. But you can't regain them. The past is written boyos. Get over it.

Arnold had his son while he was in his 50s

The kid has God tier genetics

Granted, he's wasting them. But he still has them.

never in my life

she must be at least 7 years younger

If you are not 15 you should consider suicide.

>True story, I was with this girl who was a full on submissive for a while, the kind who liked to be collared and have to have permission to do basic tasks, who wanted me to pick her meals and clothes. It's hot for about 5 minutes and then it's just fucking dreary. It's like having a dim witted pet. After the sex stopped being novel I dropped her hard.

That's you, mate.

I'm lucky enough to be in a big city where I'm spinning three plates just like this and it hasn't gotten boring yet.

I love it.

>cute woman off to the side looking away

>spunk

*holds up spork*

The question is why.

Why would I marry a woman who can't even give me children? What the hell else do I need a woman for?

They shrugged off any utility outside of birthing children and fucking so if she can't do the first and is way past prime on the second why would I even consider it?

You can call other people losers all you want, but you're the one writing multiple paragraph, quasifreudian armchair psychological theories on an anonymous anime image board; so like whatever my dude.

user, I used to fuck multiple women on a weekly basis. the most I had were 5 women at the same time, id see one every week day and the ones that were better, twice on the weekends.

it does get boring eventually. specially fucking dumb 18-19y olds. Im 30 now and i cant stand talking to anyone below 22.

eventually the only thing to do will be to have kids. im sure itll be boring sometimes and ill hate my life but its a necessary step in life.

Lel OK bud, can't say I didn't try.

I didn't really come here expecting to convince anybody, like I said. I know how emotionally fucked up most of you are. How you've spent years seething internally, wondering *why don't girls like me*, learning to hate them for the sin of ignoring you.

At the end of the day the truth is that, as you are, all of you are expendible. You relish the day when women will come crawling to you because you turned it around, became a successful attractive adult, but it's a fantasy. You know how many men grow old and die loveless and alone? The ones who spent their whole lives laboring at a meaningless career and jerking off every night and splurging on a prostitute once a year? This is not a rare sad fate, this is a huge portion of men. It's coming for you.

But don't worry, I'm sure your waifu will knock on your mother's basement door any day now looking for you to cradle her in your cheeto stained fingers. Good things come to those who wait, right? :^)

Why? Because society tells you to?

It's because I feel bad for you guys and I genuinely want to help, but at the same time it's kinda fun watching you try to defend your insecurities.

I'm having a good time. Are you? ;)

Brutal, but true.

because i want to pass down my genes, i want to leave ancestors on this earth.

plus who would benefit from all my inheritance if I died?
the gov?
fuck that, id rather leave all my wealth to someone with my last name and my blood

strong cope from you, pathetic whiteknight

post your body, you probably look like shit. Just another overconfident normie faggot that looks worse than most. Have fun being another cucked beta in your thirties, copecel

This.

Sex seems like everything when you're a virgin. When you can fuck all you want you quickly realize it's far from the most important thing.

Nowadays with tinder I could fuck different girls every night if I wanted, but it's just not that big of a deal. Once I had a few threesomes to knock that off my list the "omg sex" attitude was gone. It's fun, and I wouldn't give it up, but there are more fufilling things in life.

OK

This is what people don't understand. A mans sperm is constantly regenerating. If he stays in good enough shape into his 50s or just had really good genes to begin with, his sperm will still be of good quality, because the way sperm works is that only the best sperm makes it to the egg, all of the lame sperm lose the competition. Women just have dried up eggs past a certain age. We have loads of proof that women past 30 exponentially increase the risk of autism and other retardation by having kids every. single. year.

mediocre just as expected, also pepperoni nipples

probably a manlet too. Overconfident mediocre Untermenschen will never learn, probably happy about his mediocre 120 IQ too

This has to be bait

mediocre iq is 100-105
120 is way above average

also who are you to talk?
i bet you have a shittier body than the one posted

Could you imagine if men went to men's studies for 4 years of college and then went on to constantly tell women how to live their lives?

No. Any debate against this natural fact is retarded and delusional.

I came to support this post, but permalurking incels are already fighting back.

>currently seeing a 8/10 Bulgarian chick in med school
>submissive as shit, makes me meals, etc
>zero hobbies what so ever
>wants to chill constantly despite being boring

Atleast the sex is good.

Why not give it to a good friend or family relative if all that matters is passing along your accumulated life wealth?

I have a far better physique though and I'm not a pussy-slave whiteknight beta subhuman who boasts about his mediocrity while defending degenerates

Lel

It's OK, I didn't expect you to admit I look good (6'1" by the way). I'm no Zyzz or anything, sure, but I'm better looking than 99% of this board. And I know you're sitting there looking at that image right now with a knot in your gut, trying to convince yourself I'm lying, or trolling. That that's not really me, or that I'm just saying stuff that I know will hurt you. Anything so you can dismiss what I'm saying. Anything so you don't have to face the truth.

But the message I'm delivering to you is real. These are the cold hard facts. You can accept them or you can keep being you. And I know, deep down, you hate yourself.

Or you could prove me wrong and post body, faggot ;)

>good friend
>family relative
lol, no such thing
in 50 years none of those will exist or matter

only direct descendants. plus I want to mold my children, not just have one and let him be controlled by society and made into some stupid sjw or a cuck or a gay.

t. Image search

Come on buddy, that's not you, nice try though

you are, for example, far worse looking than me (while you're also 8 cm shorter). You are in NO WAY close to looking "muh better than 99% of this board, you coping normie faggot.

and my body is 1 post above yours, slow faggot.

LMAO now he's backpaddling after putting him into his overconfident place, I have never posted this anywhere but on Veeky Forums and image searching it reveals 0 results

kys degenerate

Like I said

lmao. Older man/younger woman is the perfect relationship setup, and always has been.

That does me fuckall good now tho

check background

really makes the low IQ normie think. Stop boasting around like a pathetic redditard

I want a traditional women because of religious reasons, not because of some Veeky Forums anime memes. Not in the sense of being in total control, rather just follows the teachings of Christ and holds them to a high standard.

Wait what is even this "message" you're delivering?

>backpedaling

Feel free to post a timestamped pic with a note or something instead of a blurry crop from a CBT

But nothing I said depends on you having a decent body or not, you were the one who accused me of being dyel. Get mad all you want, it doesn't change the facts

I accused you, and you proved it with your mediocre physique. All I do is laugh at you, you deluded normie faggot who thinks he's hot shit and can lecture people who are better than him in just about any way imaginable

That your "innocent virgin waifu" fantasies are a pipedream

It's OK bud, keep lashing out. I'm not like you. I come here from a place of confidence. At the end of the day, all I want to do is help you (and laugh at you, honestly, but mostly help)

You can accept the truths I'm delivering or you can reject them, it's up to you. Clamping your hands over your ears and screeching won't change the facts

>not wanting a 35 year old with dried up ovaries
>innocent virgin waifu fantasy
nice strawmanning there

I specifically said women over 30 are generally far beyond the point of no return

Nice strawman though

said the little redditard, posting another normie meme picture while shaking after having been BTFO on the evil Veeky Forums hatespace by someone who absolutely mogs his tiny existence. Then he tries to redeem his mediocrity by saying he looks "better than 99% of the board", projecting his neckbeard fantasy and not even realizing that even the user who exposed him looks worse than plenty of other lads that post here.

You are delivering a whiteknight-hypothesis, not ANY "muh truths". Return to your normie-safespace and embrace the cuckolding lifestyle that your mediocre future holds for filthy degenerates like you

>All this projecting
>cuck cuck cuck, reddit etc

O I am laffin. Anything at all to keep living in your delusion eh?

It's OK, I'm done, it's been fun. I hope you learn to be happy with yourself user, I really do.

sure, go back to your other website, you little pathetic cookie cutter. Hope you catch HIV from one of the degenerate whores you're dating, should be the way to go for all "men" who defends sluts in 2011+6

I wasn't defending shit, and I wasn't the nigga you were talking to. I hopped in that comment chain because you sounded autistic.

>:^)

The universal: I'm mad on the inside face

>men's studies

It's called science.

Stop, I didn't come into this topic to cringe at someone's posts.

all studies are men's studies and men are constantly telling us how to live our lives you homophobic fuck

>homophobic

u r dumb

According to the article:

>It can take five times as long to conceive with a male partner over the age of 45 than with one under 25.
>A woman’s fertility starts to decline in her early 30s. At 35, it starts to decline more rapidly.

So the solution is... date younger women?