Calls himself manly

>calls himself manly
>drinks baby milk, consumes meat dairy and eggs rich in feminizing hormones, clogs his penile blood vessels with animal fats

So which one is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
whatthehealthfilm.com/
foodchoicesmovie.com/
aumfilms.org/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
encognitive.com/files/Phytoestrogen Content of Foods Consumed in Canada, Including Isoflavones, Lignans, and Coumestan.pdf
thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/
researchgate.net/profile/Anna-Maria_Andersson2/publication/7108904_The_sensitivity_of_the_child_to_sex_steroids_Possible_impact_of_exogenous_estrogens/links/5770e77e08ae842225abf9af.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
theradicalvegan.tumblr.com/health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The whole documentary has been debunked. It's spam

>joaquin phoenix
More like joaquin gaynix

By whom? YouTube experts and their Google research?

By me, I'm a doctor specializing in human nutrition. I'm also a lawyer and if you post in this thread again I will sure the pants off of you and you will personally pay for my children's college. Got it?

we just need to ask more about who's funding this series, because proponents of "whole and local food" usually have less power vs. big ag.

the diet itself is good and nobody's selling anything, but the docu "food choices" from last year is almost the same movie. same experts and progression of ideas, same endurance athletes, except this time they take down cancer/heart societies and not fad diets.

Rich Roll is in both movies, also.

It's nothing more than vegan propaganda

/thead

Savage as fuck!

A lot of the diet and obesity documentaries coming out now are all vegan propaganda, anyone have links to good ones?

>/thread-ing your own post

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Lmgdo I'm the thread ender and I'm definitely NOT op. What made you think I was?

it cost almost $300,000 to produce what the health. too much for a regular guy, but not much for a good non-profit arts endowment.

until you realize that the movie is streaming free, dedicated PR team, full merch line, whatthehealthfilm.com/ and foodchoicesmovie.com/ are the same site, aumfilms.org/ (the financier) recently came out of nowhere, and all the websites are very for-profit, even if AUM Films itself is a 501c3.

time to get on lexisnexis, I guess. someone's profiting off a more-or-less beneficial propaganda platform, all things considered. interdasting

>implying eggs mess up hormones
>not realizing almost all plant based protien sources raise estrogen

Enjoy your vegan bitch tits

>within the first 1 and a half minutes he says the government and scientists are feeding everyone bullshit and that the obesity epidemic doesn't exist
I want those 90 seconds of my life back.

>the diet followed by humanity for millennia is actually wrong because some attention-seeking faggot says so

Nice fun, First time you Drink Beer?

>meat
>eggs
>dairy
>daily
>for millenias
x
D

>nobody's selling anything
LOL, how are you this stupid? Everyone is selling everything. I own stock in arugula farms, nigger, please eat more of our rabbit food so we can up production, which will raise our stock price so I can sell out at a profit.

Hahaha ya right bitch, I've puked up more beer than you've ever drank in that pathetic existance you call your "life".

We also Had to Shit outside for tousands of years

>070707

Sounds like your have more Problems than I thought

no, just hadn't visit the websites where they are in fact selling lots of things. congrats on buying into overpriced meme greens. better than investing in oil, i guess.

>that pathetic existance you call your "life".
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I'm starting to think mammalian estrogen shills are a bunch of vegans pretending so they can shitpost. There's no way people can be so retarded that they eat chicken breasts while fearing flax seeds and soy.

Ya I do have more problems than you could comprehend, and I handle them like a man. Life's a game bro, and if You're not taking losses and learning from them, you're not playing, you're being played, by yourself.

Good job bro, you played yourself.

yes being in a condition of puking beer if a loss I don't need to learn in the first place. Some people are just better at decisionmaking

Chances are, I'm far better at decision making than you. I lived wild in my 20s, but that doesn't preclude me from being a success.

Are you low test low energy vegan cucks still at it?

You may like it or not, but this is what peak performance looks like, a body like this is only possible by eating a HEALTHY diet of dairy and meat.

You DYELs can keep eating your lentils and grass for all I care, less competition for me that way.

WTF I love veganism now

I wish this was true but since you base your arugments on nothing but own believe I think otherwise

Would be a solid chad if he had a small cut, besides, girls like big nipples on guys.

Nice shitposting veganshitter.

you wish what were true?

Meatcucks going full damage control mode ITT

>drinks baby milk, consumes meat dairy and eggs rich in feminizing hormones, clogs his penile blood vessels with animal fats
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/

I'd suck a dick after every meal for dessert in my mom's Sunday dress and I'd still be manlier than any vegan cuck.

>consumes meat dairy and eggs rich in feminizing hormones
None of those come close to soy, even before the meat and dairy industry started moving away from hormone injection.

Now that's a btfo if I ever saw one.

itt: spooks

>those links

my sides

Cite study indicating that some veggies or go hardcore and cite a study showing that 'all' veggies have estrogen rating hormones and that consumption leads to gyno. Thanks in advance

>blog.com
>blog.com
>blog.com
>blog.com
>.....

>Goes on about blogs
>Ignores studies in them along with supporting evidence

>links retards shouting for fame
>doesn't just link the evidence

>Ignores studies in them along with supporting evidence
kek what evidence, half don't even cite studies and half cite shitty books we have to buy from amazon
Maybe 1 or 2 have actual studies but never a meta analysis, and always with flawed design
kys

Any credibility this documentary might have had was ruined by the whiny, tumblr-logic idiot they chose to narrate it.

That said, the main arguments against meat throughout the film also apply to vegetable crops - hormones, pesticides, and the like all make their way into fertilizers. It seems nothing is safe to eat.

>- hormones, pesticides, and the like all make their way into fertilizers
This is another pro veganism argument actually. Google bio accumulation

Exactly my point. Accumulates in all organic matter, vegetables and fruits included.

Exactly not* your point, consumers accumulate more of everything, includinc pesticides and other shit, compared to producers
Eating plants only is the lesser of two evils

Do you know how I know Veganism is bullshit?
Because I can beat your ass so bad that it's like you're not even trying to defend yourself.
I've lost count of the number of Vegans I've beaten the shit out of, and left lying in a heap on the ground, bawling their eyes out like the little bitches their 'lifestyle choice' has made them.
Then I scoop up their girlfriends, who have become so turned on by how manly and virile I am that their pussy juices have soaked all the way through their clothes, and I raw-dog fuck them, filling their pussy full of my hot thick meat-eater cum 3 times. Nine months later they send me a thank-you note for the strong healthy baby boy they just had, and assurances that in gratitude they'll never ask me for a single penny in child support, because they dictate to their pussy-ass boyfriend, who I smashed into pieces, that he's going to work his pussy ass off to raise my superior child.

That's how I know Veganism is bullshit.

Now go eat some meat, you faggot, or I'll track you down and beat the shit out of you. Bitch.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about venitian plaster, you little bitch? I’ll have you know my white ancestors used venitian plaster, and I’ve been involved in numerous German architechture projects using venitian plaster. I made my first house out of venitian plaster when I was 16 in an Alaskan forest.. You are nothing to me but just another nigger. I will plaster you the fuck out with venice the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with talking shit about venitian plaster to me over the Internet? Think again, nigger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of architects across Germany and your mud hut is being traced right now so you better prepare for the plaster, nigger. The plaster that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your mud hut. You’re fucking dead, nigger. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make venitian plaster over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in venitian architechture, but I have access to the entire arsenal of German architects and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable mud hut off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn nigger. I will shit venitian plaster all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

*golf clap*

The one where I don't turn a 10/10 alpha male into a balding skeleton by eating estrogenic grass.

encognitive.com/files/Phytoestrogen Content of Foods Consumed in Canada, Including Isoflavones, Lignans, and Coumestan.pdf

No prob bro.

Do you know how I know Veganism is bullshit?
Nobody is a quiet vegan. It only seems to work as a means of getting attention and being a pain to everyone else.

>encognitive.com/files/Phytoestrogen Content of Foods Consumed in Canada, Including Isoflavones, Lignans, and Coumestan.pdf
I think you didn't understand his post, user, he specifically said "prove that veggies raise serum estrogen". Your paper says veggies contain phytoestrogen, no shit. It is common knowledge that phytoestrogen has the same affinity as mammalian estrogen (you know, the one in beef) with your receptors but way lower potency, right?

And even if I've got it all wrong and phytoestrogen increases serum estrogen: (it absolutely, categorically doesn't, but let's pretend it does) Doesn't that mean that by eating a cow, you are consuming all her estrogen plus the estrogen accumulated in her body from the plants she ate?

>Please stop unnecessarily slaughtering innocent sentient beings for nutrients you can get elsewhere
>"OMG vegans are the worst just fuck off already we EVOLVED to eat meat and animals are stupid so who cares get off me board"
>But this is the only vegan thread in the catalog
>"REEEEEEEE"

Actually no, their liver process it for you. And regardless, milk contains natural estrogen so it's bad. Turns out life isn't about choosing a side and defending everything on that side.

But eating beef is fine and no, these phytoestrogens aren't low in potency at all. See Joaquim Phoenix aging twice as fast as your average non grass-eater.

By eating beef is fine, I mean on the hormonal side. Much less estrogenic than your average chicken. But the carnitine content is shitty, that's another problem. I'd rather advice fishes grown in cultures and organic chicken.

>But this is the only vegan thread in the catalog

This board is about fitness. Not your political agenda.

I see your Joaquin Phoenix and raise you a dr. Neil Barnard who looks younger than he is
>their liver process it for you
We have a liver too, so we should be fine eating plants, no?
>these phytoestrogens aren't low in potency at all.
I won't bother spoonfeeding you, if you're a shitposter you don't care and if you care you can google it
Veganism is not a political agenda, where did you get that from? And it is related to fitness, why wouldn't it be?

Beef is full of natural estrogen retard, any animal product is

Underrated post

this
also
>bologna

You cant milk babies dumbass

thescienceofnutrition.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/tom-naughton-is-a-fat-head/

Pretty sure lean fishes don't have any and any lean meat has close to none because hormones are contained in the fat.

Scar lip faggot actor, who cares?
>Scar lip faggot actor, who cares?

>these phytoestrogens aren't low in potency at all

researchgate.net/profile/Anna-Maria_Andersson2/publication/7108904_The_sensitivity_of_the_child_to_sex_steroids_Possible_impact_of_exogenous_estrogens/links/5770e77e08ae842225abf9af.pdf

>The natural estrogen estradiol is at least 10 000-fold more potent than most identified environmental xenoestrogens, and the dietary
exposure (from e.g. meat, dairy products and eggs) to the natural sex steroids is therefore highly relevant in the discussion of the
impact of estrogens on human development and health. Estradiol, progesterone and testosterone are substances that are naturally occurring in both humans and animals in identical molecular
forms. Estradiol-17β is the most potent estrogenic substance, whereas the metabolites, estrol and estrone are less active (Gutendorf and Westendorf, 2001). Despite the lesser activity of these metabolites, they nevertheless contribute to the total bioactivity of estrogen in animals, as they can be present in high concentrations

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Vegan man eats a vegan diet with lots of soy, his testosterone crashes and he gets erectile dysfunction. Takes him a year to recover.

How exactly is that inherently unhealthy

>with lots of soy

That's an understatement. His entire diet was processed soy foods. Nutritional imblanaces alone could cause hormonal disturbances.

>humanity gets everything right immediately

I don't know why we even bothered creating the scientific method

Meanwhile reality will hit you in the face while you keep denying. Just go visit Japan to know the effects of phytoestrogens.

>one type-1 diabetic
>To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report of a combination of decreased free testosterone and increased DHEA blood concentrations after consuming a soy-rich diet.
He had to eat that much shit and probably have a genetic predisposition for it to matter. If anything that says soy is safe in any reasonable amount.

>strg+f soy
>However, many phytoestrogens are aromatase inhibitors at physiological concentrations, and they may therefore act to some extent as anti-estrogens rather than as estrogens (Almstrup et al., 2002). Many of the compounds originally identified as weak estrogens have subsequently also been shown to possess anti-androgenic properties

>The natural estrogen estradiol is at least 10000-fold more potent than most identified environmental xenoestrogens, and the dietary exposure (from e.g. meat, dairy products and eggs) to the natural sex steroids is therefore highly relevant in the discussion of the impact of estrogens on human development and health.

Kek that nipple though

>eating

Great retort

I wonder though, any good books on phytoestrogens and how they are processed? Its one of those aspects that modern science also has doubts over, leaving the rabble like us to battle over its significance.

Is it healthy to mix 2 cups of brown rice with tomato soup? I'm new to this "whole food" dieting bullshit.

This better be bait. If you mix brown rice with tomato sauce, it creates mustard gas. Mustard gas is not the air that escapes when you flip the top of the French's bottle. Mustard gas is a deadly chemical weapon.

What's your retort to observing real life evidence on the effects of soy on a population, rather than some retarded quote that doesn't take in account that some food have million of units of phytoestrogen making the "10 000 less potent claim" irrelevant.

Kek

So why isn't there any data on that? Only your absolutely irrelevant "lol go to Japan and look around" claim. I bet you haven't been to Japan either and are just posting that based on some Veeky Forums shit you've seen.
>inb4 scientists are shilling/payed off etc

>Doesn't do the research he should have on his own
>Complains when others don't do his homework for him
>kek what evidence
They evidence, backed by science and they historical record, you could easily Google and should have learned in school
And If you knew anything about that method you'd know is right.

>more retarded shit
Yeah see theradicalvegan.tumblr.com/health

Of course there's no data, they saw the effect on japan and now every fucking processed food in North America has soy in it. You know what, go fuck yourself and test the effects on yourself.

Here for smart people :

So that study says that a lot of foods have some added soy, so fucking what. Maybe that's just because it's convenient to add, enhances the taste, shelf life or just keeps people hooked more easily. Now where's the evidence that phytoestrogens have any effect? Because so far only utterly irrelevant shit has been posted about that. Isoflavones have been shown to have very benefitial effects. You're /pol/ tier deluded about all of this.

>processed food
Yeah like you shouldn't avoid all of that in the first place.

Oh I just realised you basically said "lol I don't have any data and there is no data because da evul industry". There's more than just north america you utter retard. If it was an actual problem we'd have studies showing adverse effects. Oh and lucky trips confirm.

It tasted ok. I hope it doesn't make my insulin spike. I made a bit of a mess with putting too much water in the pot since I had to get rid of the arsenic since my government has no regulations on that stuff.

>more retarded shit
>tumblr
You just linked to one of their most retarded sites on their internet and On top of that one full of pseudoscientific propaganda

>my blogs are good
>your blogs are retarded
Ahahahahah. Exactly what I expected as an answer, thanks for the laugh.

Funnily enough, that blog of a stupid 17-year-old at least directlyl inks to studies unlike your articles. Do your homework.

>17-year-old at least directlyl inks to studies unlike your articles. Do your homework.
>This level of projection and not reading

Srs question.

If I get my gf on an soy based diet, will her titties grow?

>authority nutrition
>random muscle sites (muh protein, pls buy our sups)
>random literally who blogs
>reddit

I'll humor one, though

>8 reasons not to fear saturated fats
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/

1) It makes bad cholesterol slightly less bad
-Or you could just lower and get rid of it

2) Saturated Fats Raise HDL Cholesterol
-Because they raise total cholesterol levels, meaning it raises both anyway. HDL isn't "Good", it's just not as bad as LDL. There's no such thing as "good" cholesterol. Just bad and worse if total is over 140.

3) Saturated Fats Do Not Cause Heart Disease
-Cigarettes don't cause lung cancer. Saturated fats raise serum cholesterol levels, which is the only determining factor in developing atherosclerosis according to the American College of Cardiology.

4) Saturated Fats May Lower The Risk of Stroke
-"although it isn’t always statistically significant". It cites 2 studies, one of which is on Japanese people who have relatively low saturated fat intakes do to minimal dairy and red meat consumption, and the other doesn't even specify the range of the amount of fat they were eating. So "low" could have been 40g/day and "high" could have been 50g.

5)Saturated Fats Don’t Damage Easily in High Heat
-Okay. Neither do really any of the cooking oils most people use, that doesn't mean they're healthy.

6) Foods With Saturated Fats Are Nutritious (when grass fed)
-This only makes that argument that grass fed animal products are more nutritious than their typical grain fed counter parts. The FDA won't even allow marketers to label eggs as "healthy", "nutritious", or make any reference or implication that they're good for you.

7) Diets High in Saturated Fat Are Good For Weight Loss
-Whether you're doing keto, or high carb, without a caloric deficit you aren't losing fat. Keto diets are also associated with insulin resistance, diabetes, and heart disease.

8) Saturated Fat Tastes Amazing
-Oh golly gee, better fuck my shit up senpai! Shits fucking delicious, so don't worry about it.

Yeah it's extremely ironic how people bash nutritionfacts and then post authoritynutrition articles as a counter. Both claim to be scientific and are biased but the latter outright lies, misinforms and deceives.

Soy, not soy extracts, but just soy, has way too weak estrogenic effect to be measurable.
Therefore, it is safe for consumption, plus, one of the best plant sources of protein, if not the best.
I swear most of the soy scare here is directly caused by youtube memers.