What are you doing Veeky Forums?

This woman killed herself because she wanted to marry one of you. Honestly what made you not want to settle down.

Why are you dumping all these women the moment they are 30?

She has a big HEAD

>swallow drugs, booze and dicks like they are candy everyday for a decade
>why no one wants to marry me now?
Its like a normies /r9k/
u u u u

I have a gf already, and even if I didn't the only reason I would marry someone 30+ is if I was over 30 myself. Even if you're a loser neet, there's probably some girl close to your age out there who will date your sorry ass, there's no reason to go after some hag who never settled down when they had the chance.

That poor women; men are to blame for this.

look liek a hoers

Why would you want a suicidal women who can't settle down by the age of (guessing) 30 in the gene pool?

They're not killing themselves because they can't find a man.
They're killing themselves because they can't find a man who's good enough.

I'm not desperate to jump through hoops for someone who won't do anything in return.

I don't have any dislike of women, I love women. I just don't have the urge to get married or settle down.

could you imagine being forced to settle down with some ugly 5/10 guy after tasting straight 10s in your youth? Its one thing for guys to be pissed but they never fuck truly hot girls in their entire lives, but imagine if you did fuck models in your youth, then were forced to settle down with an ugly chick for the rest of your life

really makes you think

What's the alternative?
Staying alone forever doesn't seem a good longterm plan.

>spend your entire 20s rejecting over 100 men who wanted to be your husband
>turn 30, decide maybe now you're ready to settle but still only for a Chad
>kill yourself once she realized how much she fucked up
She didn't get "dumped" once she turned 30, if she married in her 20s she would have stayed married. But she kept rejecting men until it was too late

the thing is, there are enough men with low enough standards where she could have still been a total whore, and s long as she wanted to settle down in her mid to late-20s she would have been fine. A girl can fuck 100 guys in college then still easily find a husband when she's 25, but not when she's 30

You just do it, you fucking bitch ass faggot. You're expired goods, time to fall back in line and accept how life works, cunt.

lol goddamn the salt

>Anglo '''''women'''''
no thanks

Well maybe if they would've spent their youth developing a personality, and settle down with one of the 10s that are lined up to fuck you while you're still worth something, they wouldn't have that problem.

But who am I kidding though YOLO while you're young and then just wait for some loser to pay your bills when you're old, and if he doesn't he's a pig and where have all the good men gone boo hoo.

How did she kill herself? Did she drive full speed into a wall?

I went on two dates with a 33yo women that was single, she told me that all her friends where getting married and she was alone. She was looking for someone to settle down (on tinder) and she didn't want to have sex with me because I told her that I didn't want to settle down (I was 25 at that point)

This is why aging sucks so much more for women. Yeah dating sucks for a 35 year old guy, but dating sucked for him his whole life. All he's ever known is rejectiong. But women go from being princesses who can get almost any guy she wants, to being single and alone and just regretting the fact that she wasted a golden opportunity.

Going from a shitty life to a shitty life is less depressing than going from an amazing life to a shitty life, and women have to do the latter

You can call me salty all you want, meanwhile most likely another bitch is killing herself for the exact same reason. At the same time, you're sitting on a board where people are either desperate or broken from their shitty lifestyles.
Truth is, unless you're ready to put in the hard work, you won't fuck those 10's for long and you will HAVE TO accept your mediocrity and settle down with a person just as average and bland as yourself.
Like I said, you fall back in line like a good cuck, otherwise you're setting yourself up for an experience as painful as a boxer way past his prime going for another fight in the big leagues.

How many guys kill themselves, turn to drugs and violence, or just live in a pit of depression for their whole lives because NO woman ever paid any attention to them? Let alone because they couldn't find a wife who's in the top 0.1% of women, when they're old.

It's sad that these women kill themselves, but both genders have these issues.

>They're killing themselves because they can't find a man who's good enough.

The men who are good enough simply wont put up with a 30 year old hag when they can get young fresh meat.

This.

She had her chance to easily snag great guys at the ages 18-25 but she chose to fuck around and hope that she can still snag prince charming in her later years (which is never the case).

>both genders have these issues
difference is as you said for men it's that no woman EVER paid attention to them. For women it's only because they squandered their chances, it's not like the OP or didn't have plenty of chances to settle down. Either one of them had more opportunities than most Chads do.
I'll feel sorry for the men who had shitty lives and killed themselves, but I find it harder to get sympathy for the women who blew their chances. They knew the wall was real, they knew they could have married in their 20s, but they fucked up

Yeah man I'm not making excuses for them, they had their cake and now they want it back, I'm just making a point that men have girl issues too.

I'm holding out for a 5/10 or greater virgin with an alright personality to marry.

I've already told two atrractive (7/10) girls no I wont date them because they were vapid sluts that fucked everything.

One of them even told me she liked me because of how bright my future was.

Now I'm not very attractive face wise, but I deserve better than a hoe

Well, I will continue to do so then. No idea what you're rambling about with putting in hard work and fighting in big leagues lol

I'd rather go to Asia to find a wife when I didn't find a suitable partner by 30 then pick from the left over 'women' that will still be available by that time. Fucking disgusting.

Also don't think it will come to that
>Tfw qt3.14 avg well raised gf

>dating sucks for a 35 year old guy
uwotm8?
even a neet at that age can reliable have his own home and car, he has way more freedom and money to work around, plus the fact women are naturally attracted to older men
Unless you got Chad genetics, 30+ is when you have the power to pick your partner instead of the other way around

my nigga

This desu and I'm not even a weeb
>Know fat balding 50 year old manlet
>married to 8/10 Thai girl that's a perfect housewife with an amazing personality