Why you lift

one day

I hate helpless retarded adultchildren

oh no its retarded

A nigga just trying to mad max the apocalypse, G.

>Tatoos

Disgusting filth, you will be up there with the niggers, hanging high.

it's a fucking picture faggot. also
>Tatoos
inbred low IQ doesn't-read-books moron detected. We will let the niggers hang you personally.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
hnnnnnnnnnnnng
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
hng
hng

Oh god I love her.

For the emperor. May he live 10 000 years!

You're trying too hard OP.

white people will never win the race war because they fight themselves over things like having tattoos or which countries count as "white"

>All these Anons lifting for others
>Not lifting for themselves
>Not trying to be the best version of yourself possible

This is the only good answer in the thread.

It's a meme you moron, OP doesn't actually intend to tattoo his face.

This girl is really cute. Has that innocent look you'd want in a girlfriend.

When people say they lift "for" someone else, or "for" girls, it means that they lift to increase their chances of putting their dick in a higher quality mate. That's pretty much as "for yourself" as it gets me amigo.

Because my mind breaks if I don't.

I've suffered pretty badly from anxiety related to stress and a bunch of different things. Gained some weight this last year due to work pusing 10-14 hours per day 6-7 days a week so obviously hating the way I look. Visited a therapist and got recommended CBT. Also talked about the three things that turns around a bad situation if you're dealing with anxiety:
1. Lifestyle changes
2. Therapy
3. Medication

On Monday I'll be meeting a doctor to talk about the pros and cons of anxiety meds, which I would be taking just to feel normal. However, if I'm able to keep working out my mind doesn't feel as bad and I can do with just therapy. I still suffer from anxiety but regularly going to the gym keeps the voices more silent.

To fuck white girls.

lol this. the fact it makes white dudes assmad is just a bonus

Supposedly it was so I could be normal but all I've done is made myself vulnerable at the hands of the normies. I've been a loner kids all the way through school up to this point and I don't see myself changing any time soon.

only betas do. you're muh dicking yourself out of existence, why would anyone that can get a girl be mad?

yes because every time you have sex, you procreate

Yes, that's what alphas do.

To fuck cutie 3.14 black girls

Because I have nothing else to do.

Keep at it friend.

Meds (SSRIs) have seriously helped me out in the past - they really put a buffer on the anxiety at times when I was struggling (barely eating, bed-bound). I wouldn't RECOMMEND them, just because I dunno if they're good for everyone (both in terms of whether they actually work and also whatever they might, or might not, do to your body chemically, etc.), plus there are some side effects (felt even worse for the first week, which was hell, then reduced libido thereafter), but they helped me get through the worst of my anxiety, and nowadays I'm doing alright most of the time.

Anxiety/depression is like doing a heavy lift - it feels like a struggle, like you're being crushed under a huge weight, but you'll handle it and you'll get stronger as time goes on. You'll eventually get swole mentally and you'll feel decent.

to crush my enemies and make my women feel safe in my possession, obviously in a primal way as we aren't cavemen anymore and there is arguably no actual need for such a thing anymore if you want to be general, but the wiring is still there and needs to be satisfied. I'm only 155lbs at 5'10, so it's not like I have a lot to work with anyway. I'm fine with bruce lee/brad pitt mode and I'm handsome enough to where I don't need to be huge, and wouldn't like the health problems associated with it anyway. I'm also a dancer, and having unnecessary mass does not help at all. It also makes you look shorter than you are, and makes clothes look worse on you.

I just want to easily hide my power level.

to prevent suicide

keep lifting user have a good day

Veronica Maggio

Literally none of those things are correct

>may he rive ronguu rifuu

Anyone have that picture of the guy who trained just so he could don a suit of armor? And a giant ass sword? Its kinda like that, but also with the race war thing. Still though, such suit of armor is quite expensive.

nobody will hurt me ever again

nobody

Same reason as OP,
Also to channel my aggression somewhere
Also to fuck qt 3.14 big booty latinas

She must be drunk in this.

For the King.

(((Windsor))) pls go.
You don't even have the spirit of a dragon.

That's a clone malfuctioning

Race
Respect
Health
Self Defense
Pussy

>I know what you're thinking. Yes I am.

So Taybots are real?
>tfw no TSwift clone gf