Can I please get a legit routine to increase neck size?

Can I please get a legit routine to increase neck size?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ&t=631s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check out alpha destiny on yt

ty

That's a really stupid goal, but just a lot of shrugs.

You don't need a routine. Just add in weighthed neck curls 2x25 at the end of your workout

How do I not hurt myself? Also, how much did your neck grow?

You can't increase your neck size without roids.

People with thick necks already had thick necks, they just work out their neck to make it stronger. Remember size is not always equal to strength.

Don't waste your time trying to hypertrophy your neck natty. You need roids, and even then, it won't get too much larger than what it currently is just now.

stretch and rotate your neck to warmup. Start with a 10lb plate and take as many sets until your reach 100. When you reach 100 in 1-2 sets Move up 5-10lbs.
Take it slow. You might get headaches remember to stretch.

Look at Jeff Nippard's video on increasing neck/trap thickness. He takes a really logical scientific approach to proper training.

Here is Jeff Cavaliere's take on the safest and most effective neck exercises and the ones to avoid.

neckcurls with increasing weight atleast 2x a week for 3 sets of 8-12 or so. nothing more really needed imo. but you could always do wrestler bridges or other exercises for it if you really want to.

Neck went from 15 inches to 16.75 inches in around 2 months. Wrestled before that so my neck was conditioned but not big. Shits the easiest thing to grow

youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA Fuck I forgot the link.

>diddylift
>rippletits power shrugs
>wrestlers bridges
congrats on your manly neck

Neck is very easy to grow in a short amount of time

If I do OHP very slowly, and controlled, I can feel it in my neck -- same with some other dumbbell exercises

Just do it so slowly and with so much control your neck becomes part of it

lol idiot

No, not on ty, it's on yt.

you have no idea what you ate talking about

routine u used?

Thanks

see

Holy fuck you aren't funny

I'd like to see those lips on my weewee

how often do u work out friend?

how many times a week?

Do some shrugs or neck bridges

lol wut, I started doing weighted neck curls and retractions and have noticed results in a few weeks. you are retarded

retractions?

Keep your head and neck off the bench when doing flys, bench press, etc

>2017
>Not shrugging until your neck is your traps

Kinda like the opposite of when you roll your neck forward.

Fuck, I can't find the video right now and I didn't recognize the youtuber, but someone had posted a really good one here a few weeks ago. Shows a few studies saying that diddles, shrugs etc... just aren't enough to train your neck and you need to add neck isolations to really make it grow.

Basically I added weighted neck curls and neck flexions to my to push/pull days respectively, 3x8 at 25# (although you should work up to 25#). I've only been doing them for about a month but I've definitely noticed a difference. Used to feel self-conscious after a haircut cuz my neck looked so thin, but I have short hair and my neck looks great right now.

Thanks dude I have a 13 inch pencil neck very self self conscious. can u tell me ur progress?

Found the video, it's by Jeff Nippard? Don't know what his reputation is on here:

Pretty sure that guy is roiding so don't expect to get his results, but he references some good studies about why adding in neck isolations is a good idea.

>retractions
Eyy, good for you.

I know.
3-4 times a week. Alternate neck curls and neck extension.

Video is here I should've been keeping quantitative results but I was too lazy. I just noticed that my neck is more flush with my jawline now, whereas there used to be more of a gap.

Just make sure you take it slow/easy at first as you get your neck used to the new movements, otherwise going to sleep that first night is really uncomfortable.

I'm fucking retarded, video is here:

neck extension?

Oh I posted it above, I'm extra retarded, what is wrong with me. Don't do pot kids

heehee

Pro tip; when benching, press your head as hard as you can into the bench for every set,
It's like super-super-setting.

Germanic ancestry has it's perk. I am naturally thick-necked.

Thick neck is a slav trait, though.

started doing OHP for high reps and I feel my whole neck a lot, can see it contracting all around

*quietly applies to 23 and me*

hehe

can you post a pic of your chest but sweaty? Just for motivation

Takeo Spikes talks NECK routine

I'm just gonna do high rep shrugs with heavy bands and hope something happens

This is a really stupid comment by someone whose neck is clearly laughable.

I did shrugs for years. It helps with traps but does nothing to your neck size. You have to do legit neck exercises (neck bridges, neck curls).

I'm just ottermode with a big neck dude. And I don't sweat really.

do people really think that the only difference in these two pictures is neck width?

Yes

I found that as i started to transition from regular cleans to hang cleans my neck got much thicker

youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ&t=631s

>been working out neck for like 3 weeks
>gained half an inch without pump and 1 inch with

joocy

are bridges legit?
It resembles the on-ramp to snap city.

From school shooter to friendly hunk/actor

jesus the guy on the left looks like such a twerp compared to the right

These pictures always create such weird looking stereograms

kek

every day i am thankful for having a 17 inch neck and for not having to train it

Now that we've cracked the case with neck hypertrophy, how the hell do I get big forearms? They're probably more important than big triceps.

Does "bodyweight" neck training work?
>lay on back
>lift head off ground
>"yes" motion for reps
>"no" motion for reps
>ears to shoulders for reps