Do women compliment your muscles?

Or do they only compliment when you have an attractive face?

He is swole, too?

Old women are not so picky about the face.

this guy is too old Idk why he's heralded as a 10/10 by lookfags

>inb4 a ton of oldfags sperg
he's past his prime, ok? That much is evident.

Gandy is kind of an oldcel.

Young gandy was legendary though

I got the least compliments/attention from women in general when I was at my most muscular. But that's because I was builtfat, maybe 18 percent bodyfat.

I get nonstop attention when I feel like a skinny dyel (the dysmorphia is real). Around 10 or 12 percent bodyfat is the slayer zone. Unless you're on steroids, you're giving up at least some muscle to get there on a cut.

Otter mode is ideal for chicks. Pic related is basically perfect, though I hate being that small.

A trap once asked me to open a jar for her and called me big and strong

I get a lot of compliments from men. And only men. Why...why the hell am I doing this?

Occasionally. I get complemented on both face and body now, whereas when I was a skeleton I was invisible.

yes. older women mostly. my mom compliments me on my physique the most since i was chubby all my life
younger girls are touchy but too self concious to openly mire, except for drunk cunts

Oh and looks I get from girls on the street are far more evident than before.

Same.......

This, I've noticed more random compliments, which is nice and all, but I've noticed being checked out without them saying anything more and more now.

It's taken a lot of getting used to. It's incredibly off-putting to catch some girl staring at you. It makes you think that you've got something on your face or stained your shirt or something, until you get used to the attention and know what's going on.

I do get compliments every now and then. Only from women I'm sleeping with.

And I'm super far from being Veeky Forums, like 185cm for 73kg, although my body has some aesthetism.

And my face is honestly average

Hot girls will pretty much never compliment you as they don't need to compliment men in order to get laid so just build some self confidence you pussy

Men better appreciate muscles, the only muscle women are aware of is Abs/Core because bitches dig money and a pack.

young Gandy is the most beautiful human being the 10/10 looksfag say

He is a 8/10 or a 9/10 now, he look way older for a 37 years old male

Id say athletic mode is the best mode desu

It's bigger than justins body in the picture, but smaller than the pic of pietro bosselli

Medium muscle mass but functional and low bodyfat/lean face

im still very dyle but lean right now and normie girls always compliment my arms when I have tight clothes on when i tell them I am nowhere near my goal muscle mass they always say "why you look perfect now" and i always shoot them the same "are you retarded? have you seen me?" look

>her

they compliment you after getting laid tho. but a virgin wouldn't know that.

But they do.

>him
;)

no, mostly guys lol. My buddies keep mentioning how large my biceps are etc, an old friend I hadn't seen recently told me I looked jacked, but I'm still repulsive to women it seems.

I've got a pretty face too :( just a serial killer vibe or something, I'm not very easy to talk to

5/10 face at best, get compliments all the time from random girls 4 months after gym and before was completely ignored by them

It happens, but not very often. Most of the times alcohol is involved. Most recent example I can think of is that a female coworker grabbed and complimented my pecs at an after work a couple of days ago

He looks better now though

mainly by black women but i'm white. maybe they are just the most vocal

It's always from the average and below average chicks. As another user said, the hot ones don't have to compliment you.

>5'10 built fat mode
>glute and shoulder compliments
>biceps nonexistent

Girls in their 20's LOVE a good looking man in his 30's. Went with some friends to the beach last week and all the girls couldn't stop miring and talking about built guys in their 30's

I would rather go MGTOW than look like that for women. His abdomen makes his arms look like glued on twigs.

damn i wished i looked manly fml

this

>I would rather cuck myself

tell me he can lift more than 2 lbs