Autism

ITT: We talk about the most autistic things we think about to push out that last rep.

>I like to pretend that I'm transforming into a super saiyan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nqy6713O-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>le faggotball z is greatest ever i love goku and im not even a child isnt that quirky

if i see u in my gym wearing that stupid fucking dragon ball shirt im dropping a 60 lbs weight on ur chest while ur benching. prolly wont do much damage since ur benching less than 185

Fuck you bitch. I see you always trying to hit on the front desk girl but she's always looking at me.

You'll only give him a zenkai boost if you hurt him.

I unironically think of the girls in the gym with the phatest asses coming over and only sitting on my face if I get the last rep out

I wouldn't do that if I were you

*teleports behined you
*stops evil

>implying i dont look down , scan my card, and virgin walk to the weights even tho im not a virgin

I start off thinking about getting fit and fucking hot girls and generally finish up being angry at myself for being weak.

I'm not as mad as this guy but still can't understand why you murricans love that cartoon that much, was it the only anime broadcasted on your TV's?

>walk into gym, do ritual piss
>then foam roll and play whom the bell tolls
>while this is playing picture a cinematic view/camera goes around me in dramatic fashion of me going super sayian
>smirk and get pumped

works and gets me pumped up though

today when I benchpressed I imagined punching Antifa fags in the face, never had such an easy PR. and yes I am from cuckistan aka germany.

get on my level dagonball fag

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nqy6713O-E

finally lift the bar faggot?

>that guy who smirks while foam rolling

265 for 2 but thanks for asking leftist cuck.

It's not necessarily Americans exclusively but I can see why people on this board love it. I mean the show is about surpassing a seemingly impossible and hopeless situation through training really hard. I'm sure that connects with a lot of people here, myself included. Not to mention the show is pretty fun in my opinion.

>not shouting KAKAROT!!!!!

I always tell myself that completing the final rep proves that I'm no longer a pussy doormat that takes shit from anyone

I posted to my Snapchat story of a pic with me at the gym that said "call me cheddar cause I'm getting shredded!"

I was really high

You're that shitposter aren't you?

I always imagine someones going to kill somebody I love in front of me unless I can push myself to keep going; like I'm trapped in a sick game of endurance.

No lie either; pretty autistic thing to do. I don't do it always but sometimes.

>that shitposter
please bitch. It's not shit, if you're better.

Well for one, I don't watch childish anime, which is reserved for the most autistic men of todays world.

I go into the gym after watching a good episode of Adventure Time and I blast out that rep like I fucking intended.

The most autistic thing that I do is worry that I will make a weird sound or have a weird look on my face so I try my hardest to just look completely straight faced and silent. Probably looks worse but thats better than getting noticed by people.

>Last rep
>Close my eyes
>SUSANO

bruh... you win

I like to pretend that zyzz is helpin me with that last lil rep