Boogie will never get started on his di-

>Boogie will never get started on his di-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHYQ7pIQM5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off trying to get more views fat faggot

Why are there threads about this fat stupid fuck 23 times a day? We have more threads for him than Rip, Scooby, Scott Herman, AthleanX, and anyone else actually relevant put together.

He's about to die so it makes it more exciting

he is a disgrace. All he needs to do is stop eating but he let's people mutilated his perfectly healthy organs to compensate for his lack of self discipline

And even if the surgery goes off without a hitch do you think he won't eventually be claiming insurance benefits when the consequences of HACKING UP YOUR INTERNET ORGANS come back to bit him in the ass?

His wife should literally just put a pillow over his face and walk away with those youtube bux while she still can

MUH DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

he makes them himself

He keeps shilling his shit here to get hate views

How many views do you think Veeky Forums brings him

I vote to permaban anyone who starts a boogie thread.

>HACKING UP YOUR INTERNET ORGANS
Man you sound like an Anonymous hacker.

Fucking racist white people, ya'll never stop. Y'all always wanna Ban people you don't like, not to mention slavery. I bet if Boogie was white, you guys would be treating him better.

Too many, I'm not saying that I even necessarily hate him. The fact he is pushing so hard for his surgery instead of healthy weight loss to his audience makes him a shitty human.

I don't know, but he cares about our opinion.

He specifically called us "Beta cucks" in a video.

Someone link that shit.

Even if he were to somehow get "thin" his body is still permanently marked by his past excesses.

I assume he's having gastric bypass? Basically that is reducing the stomach size so you physically can't eat anything but small portions, right? There is NOTHING to be proud of there. All it means is that you couldn't fucking control yourself so you had to have someone else do it for you. It's pathetic.

>stop eating
its been proven calories in calories out is a meme

>Physics is a meme

Why do you guys care about these people? I come on here and I see "oh look everybody boogers is pooping his pants again" or whatever and I usually just ignore it. It's like that guy with the beard who's always telling me not to do stuff that I want to do. I don't care why he does it. I'm fine with leaving it at that. I'm fine with the fat guy on Veeky Forums just demanding that I pay for his healthcare. Why dig deeper? Just leave well enough alone.

humans arent a closed system

Liquid diets are the worst! they're super unsatisfying and require more willpower than fasting if you ask me. consuming nothing but liquids gives you intense cravings for solid food.

Did he say what the liquid diet was going to consist of? Is mayo a liquid?

explain

That nigga is never going to lose weight.

Don't feed him.

Nice opinion fagtron you sure convinced me with all those Jason Fung citations.

stop fat shameing

Boogie is a cuck faggot

He's getting weight loss surgery on July 25th, retard.

The day he dies :(

>his perfectly healthy organs

>tfw never given this fat shit a single view

> It's like that guy with the beard who's always telling me not to do stuff that I want to do.

You mean Jesus?

Good chance he is gonna get fat again.

>Rip, Scooby, Scott Herman, AthleanX
>actually relevant

>waiting for some arbitrary day to start a diet

They're more relevant to fitness than a morbidly obese man that does nothing fitness related
Pretty sure he's talking about varg

>Shopping for a water only diet
Rip booger

>In 3 days guys

>lack of self discipline

Do you know anything about leptin resistance? lack of discipline is why these mega fatasses get big, but even the discipline of a monk won't bring them back to normal size

What's his TDEE? How many pounds would he lose if he didn't eat for one day?

He's 5'9" and is around 550 pounds. A sedentary lifestyle means his TDEE is around 4000 calories a day.

This dude would literally drop over a pound a day if he just stopped eating.

HEAS FAGGOT DETECTED

I wonder how much he'd lose in a week of dnp.

>Shopped tweet
>Pudding, not mayo

It's like you're not even trying

It's time to fuck off with this shit you don't belong on this board if you are willingly discussing a moronic fat mans twitter feed.

Because he's a fascinating case that will either end up as an example (death) or a medical miracle if he lives through the surgery. If he does live, it'll still be interesting to watch his recovery, adjustment, and eventual failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHYQ7pIQM5A

everybody who gets gastric bypass always has to stress "It's not the easy way out i swear! you still have to eat well!!"

jfc

Nobody gives a shit you fat cuck

Holy shit, that awful Zarya gameplay. Couldn't focus on anything else.

report it so it gets removed

stop shilling this fat fuck you fucking fat fuck

But then where would he shill his shit channel

I legit came here just to post this exact response

>Rip, Scooby, Scott Herman, AthleanX,
>relevant
How is your third week of gymming going?

Dubs confirm he dies during surgery

Boogie is a funny guy IMO, or should I say his character Francis

but he is a fat lazy piece of shit

Who cares if you're leptin resistant? So you're hungry all the time? Good
You earned every hunger pain and resisting it is serving your time to get out of the prison you've made of your body

If you're fat you deserve to serve your penance, you do NOT deserve comfort or pleasure until you fix it

He's been saying he would diet for weeks now. Even going as far as binging on fucking mayo

Daily fucking reminder that it's not only the food, but also the portions

He actually is though he lets his wife go off and sleep with other guys

>booger boy actually browses Veeky Forums

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Booga the hutt, if you're reading this then I hope you know that you're a revolting piece of shit.

>browses Veeky Forums and doesn't even try to lose weight

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the Boogie threads, they're one of the main reasons I browse this board

sauce?

Ye son

Nah, hes not an admited cuck at least
yet
He is however unable to fuck his wife,i dont know for how many months or years its been like that tho

cry more cuck

Probably enough to power a nuclear submarine for a day.

>Scott Herman
fuck that guy
anyway, boogie is fucking fat gamer, so he appeals to at least half of Veeky Forums. Don't be mad.

Shoo shoo, Oogie Boogie

>defending boogers
You're not even trying

Boogie hate is comfy

AYO
*eats a parody meal of Mountain Dew and cheetos*
AYO HOL UP
*loses 10 pounds in eight years*
SO WHAT YOU SAYIN IS
*shits pants in public*
THAT I
*eats 12 last burgers ;)*
GOTTA PAY
*tweets about le geek culture*
FOR MY OWN HEALTHCARE?!?!
*bursts out stomach staples and requires four paramedic squads and the entire fire department to move to the mourge*

he's fat, not a nigger

It's an evolution of the meme

YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING

>I'll do absolutely anything to lose weight, except diet and exercise

My favorite type of fatty

>Y'all always wanna Ban people you don't like
Goddamn right

Stop giving him views reeeeeeeeeeeee

i hope you die you fat sack of shit, so tempted to go crack the nearest jabba hoping you'll feel it

Boogie is going to die

MAYONAISE SNORTING LOOKIN ASS

Didn't he say he was going to lose weight and that he was on certain diets to bring him down like at -LEAST- 2 years ago? Yeah alright; Ill actually sauté my sneaker and eat it on stream when he loses enough weight to not be morbidly obese.

But it's different this time.

He's getting weight loss surgery. He's GUARANTEED to lose weight now.

Even if he goes through with it I wouldn't be happy just because at his size the solution to losing weight is literally eat less and be more active. Congratulations, you're on your way to not being fat. Depending on your metabolism you can even get away with eatting garbage and still be losing weight on a weekly basis (of course at a slower rate). If as far as I've seen, the only time you need to physically work yourself and spend time devoted to losing weight is when you are just at that point of being overweight/you have certain areas that won't go down on their own.

At this point its just a running joke that Boogie is going to lose weight especially after he put out heartfelt videos explaining how happy he was that he was finally going to be losing weight and more videos afterward saying that 'it's gonna happen guys!'

Dubs say he dies on the operating table

Kek