WTF happens with attractive girls???

I was attractive all my life and i got fit and ugly girls, gay mens, older womans, all my family, all my friends, average girls, compliment me for my face and muscles, they are friendly and all that shit.

But i can't have the attention of beautiful girls. WHY?

Because you overestimate your attractiveness
Post face

You look like a manchild

You're not as attractive as you think you are.

I'm 23 years old

Tbh I was ready to say that youre ugly as fuck but youre actually pretty good looking
Its probably the haircut makes you look like a 16 year old have you considered a buzz

He's not "good looking." He's really plain. There are millions of guys who look like him. He's nothing special.

how tall are you?

post face

4/10

t. lookism expert

ITT: ugly fat nerds gonna call you ugly. You look fine but don't be blaming anyone for not mirin

t. uggos lmao

cuz you're a boring faggot that no one wants to talk to.

cuz ur not hot

I have a friend that looks just like him except heavier set -- super plain looking dude, leaning more towards looking cute / childish instead of handsome / masculine which is probably why girls aren't down

Then he comes to Veeky Forums and shitposts his face on a fitness forum, so he clearly is an idiot and the actual reason he can't get a girlfriend is because he is ugly / not sociable

6'2, german

Grow your hair out, your face shape is begging for it

Really attractive girls aren't used to go and get it. They are used to just sitting on their asses and watch men form a line.
I am sorry to bring up the ol' confidence meme, but really, with attractive girls it's you that has to know how to initiate and possibly how to chase off competition.

When will gymcels learn that women know they're beta deep down? If you weren't a bully in elementary school you will never be fucking the hottest women.
t. DYEL bully

I suggest styling your hair differently and having a clean shaven face. While a full, maintained beard would look great on your face, the growth looks a but too patchy. Maybe also some products to improve the your complexion?

>lookism

(((german)))

Seems like you've got the external factors. You're probably fucking up on a personal level.
You might actually just be having a problem with confidence, not being a good conversationalist, etc. Take a good look at yourself as a person and try and determine if you're actually interesting to know and spend time with.

How can i be a "good conversationalist"

How can you be a bully if youre DYEL faggot

Wear can I buy that Kekistan flag shirt?

Could be your autism

Definitely giving off the gay vibe.

They're taken. They always are.

Dude, you've got a CHAD face.

fucking reddit

Actual grill here. You're not unattractive but you could use a different haircut and do something about your eyebrows.

Quick humor, listening to what other people want to say, don't be overly critical of the person, don't steer the conversation to what you want to talk about, don't try to one-up the other person, try to contribute to the topic with stories or anecdotes.

Really, there's so much that goes into it that I just don't think about. If you think this might be your stumbling block, you might want to read up on it a bit more, but to be honest, it's like anything else; you get better at it by doing it more. If you want to get better at holding conversation, get out and talk to more people.

Solid facial aesthetics desu.
Get a better haircut and you're golden

Thanks, but my mom cuts my hair, couldn't bear to break her heart to cut it a different way.

GET A FUCKING THICK NECK.

Shave that beard and try to trim it down to a 5 o clock shadow.

And get more swole u cuck dyel

what did you mean by roleplaying as another man?

The hot ones don't try unless you're successful/popular

Well the guy OP posted is an actor he found from google images. so its safe to say women will like his actor status

this is the face women want.

dude look at that thick neck.

>Actual grill here
stfu he's a Chad

You "almost" turned me gay

lets not jump to conclusions here

N E C K I S M
E
C
K
I
S
M

confirmed

>le forward rotated shoulders, head back meme

You're beating a dead horse.

Good face maybe you'd look better without the beard

fucking education system teaching people to avoid the optimal mating strategy. if I ever have a son I will raise him to be a bully

bro you are attractive but beautiful women very rarely approach men because they never have to do this. if you want top tier women you have to be assertive and approach them

Why are you here

And shit just go on Tinder

>cuck-chain visible even under shirt

There's your problem user

Give us a doner kebab with salad and chilli sauce please boss

Youre good enough

bong?