Dad is 5'7, mom is 5'6

dad is 5'7, mom is 5'6

I am 6'4. Is this genetically possible or am I the child of the postman. Seriously even had a doctor joke about it

about 25% of kids are illegitimate.

odds are, especially if you're that tall and your parents are not, that you never met your real daddy.

I once had a girlfriend who found out she was illegitimate when she learned her blood type.

This is why I won't bother with relationship

Sure, *that* is the reason

You probably are but my cousin is 6'3 while his parents are around 5'7, they got DNA tested and he was the manlets son. Chances are one of their parents was tall and it only showed up in him or something.

Probably just got lucky. My uncle is 6'4" but married a girl who was like 5'4", two of his sons were his hight or taller but the third one was like 5'8"

probably isn't genetics and about food

>being that midge in a family of tall alphas.
>just blow your brains out now

Height genetics work with a gradual scale rather than in black and white like with eye color. Height is also dependant on environmental factors like nutrition. Basically you had very good environmental factors growing up, and also had most likely gotten an allele for being tall from both of your parents.

My mom is 5'6 and my dad is 5'11. Are you European white? If so, you can attribute it to the Haplogroup I-M170 Y-Chromosome.
>6'5 Aryan

what does that stat mean? over 40% of births are to unmarried women, aren't those "illegitimate"?

Lmao
>dad 5'11"
>mom 5'10"

>me 5'6"

Is this genetically possible?

>mom 5'6
>dad 6'6
Only 5'7
At least I'm a chick :/

>tfw you'll never be klossy
why even code?

my life how old?

>At least I'm a chick :/

c h i c a g o
h
i
v
g
o

You got lucky. The combo of genes that determine height (it's many) most have had tallness as a recessive Gene.

Both my parents are under 5'4" but I'm 6"1'. I know that they are both my parents because I am basically a taller clone of my father with identical features and mannerisms. Also, I came out of my mom's vag so that's legit. They always said I was tall because I got pumped full of hormones as a baby to fix my lungs that wouldn't develop correctly.

So yeah user, it's possible your dad got cucked but it's also possible you might a freak like me.

>dad is taller than me
>wants to give me his old leather jackets he kept to me cause i loved then as a kid
>they don't fit because of my short arms making then loose
Just kill me.

>mom 5'9
>dad 5'10
>im 6'3
>brother 6'4

no, i meant that like the kid isn't the dads. yes, the stat is that high. i'll post the article when i wake up.

Dad 5'1 (somehow made it)
Mom 5'3
Me 5'6
Younger brother 5'11

Yeah genetics really makes no sense

Go tell that to yourself little man

Are you awake yet?

>dad 6'5''
>mom 5'6'
>me 6'6''

feels good

(except that my leverages are shit)

Do you know the blood type of your parents? If it's incompatible with yours, you have a pretty solid certainty your mother is a whore. i.e. if you mother is A, you are B or AB and your putative father is O, your putative father is not your father.
If it's compatible, there will be the need for a DNA test to rule it out.
Bear in mind anyway that global average height increased in all western countries in the last couple of generations (besides USA, where it plummeted) so a major factor contributing to your height could have been nutrition and lifestyle.

yeah cortisone is just like aas

Mom is 5'4, dad is 5'6, I'm 6'0.

I know for a fact that they're both my parents.

You guys dont even have an idea of how hilarious can genetics be, mum was 4'8", dad was 5'2", fraternal twin is 5'2", and I got to 5'8". I dont fucking know how twins can be this fucking different.