Where am I fucking up?

>5'10" 175lbs
>Recently turned 18
>18 percent bodyfat
>18 hour fast each day.
>2100 calories
>Eating less than 800 calories than I used to (I track with MyFitnessPal)
>Train 6 days a week with a two day rest between each week. (Heavy weights and intense)
>Same strength loss I noticed on my last cut.
>Not losing weight, even gained a pound.
>Told I look leaner by family but family usually always says some bullshit to make me feel better.
I've cut before and this shit has never happened, wtf?
(Some things to note incase any of these are a reason)
>I am still going through puberty.
>Grew an inch since 8 months ago
Help

>still going through puberty
>cutting
Shiggy

Don't see the issue, I'd be healthier once I reach 10 percent bodyfat than at 18.

Enjoy forever being a manlet.

1. Why are going bothering cutting when you barely have any muscle mass to show?
2. Why deprive yourself of nutrients during the greatest growth and development period of your life?

>18
>still in puberty

You should quit cutting.

op you are so fucking stupid

I am sure I have enough muscle mass to atleast be ottermode after I cut, and also I am not gonna bulk if I am over 15 percent bodyfat and get even fatter.
It's temporarily, this is just a summer cut so I'll look good when I go back to school, I've known plenty of people my age who successfully cut for shows and shit. Look at Ryan Casey, but so far it seems as if I am not losing shit.

And I'm not trying to be a dick or anything here, you legitimately should stop cutting.
Go back to maintenance calories, get on a routine that has you working out 4 time's a week, and keep to it for another year or two before you even think about cutting.

I'm not saying to bulk and get fat, I'm saying use what your body is going through and don't make the mistake so many teens trying to get ripped make.

Forgot pic

this is why children arent allowed in gyms. they honestly dont know whats good for them

Mate why do you even care what teens are doing in the gym? I am not obnoxious or a noob, I've been lifting for a couple years, have strong lifts for my weight and I do know what I am doing. Just because you don't agree with me cutting doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed in the gym to better myself.

GYNOOOOOOOOO

You're that old white guy who hangs out in the locker room more than the weight area, and then shakes his head when he sees a teenage kid benching 2pl8s because he's so concerned about his well being right? I hate you old envious fucks at the gym who are pitiful that you didn't start lifting at a early age and are now struggling to make progress in a later age and then complains about teens in gym with the excuse "they don't know what's good for them" before leaving the gym with their Fedora.

I wouldn't if you stayed in a corner and I never had to wait on your retarded ass to do your meme exercise always in my way, especially in the squat rack. Do you like a bunch of 10 year olds hanging around you? Why do you think anyone in their mid 20s and up wants to deal with your ass either?

When I did a google search on whether losing weight can stunt growth, nothing scientific and relevant came up, only cases of legit malnourishment stunting growth, and the same momscience repeated ad infinitum on different Q&A sites. I don't really have anything other than anecdotal evidence, but I know a couple guys who are around 6'-6'1" and one who is 6'5", and all of them have had

I don't do meme exercises in the fucking squat rack you tard, all I use the rack for is squats and overhead press for 5 sets max. Don't assume every teen in the gym is just there to fuck around. I have a plan for the exercises I will be doing a certain day depending on the bodyparts. You don't even fucking know me personally to make such assumptions but keep doing your 135lb calve raises for 10 sets of 20 with 2min rest between sets while you stare in the mirror furiously at guys actually working out.

Oh and also don't forget your lifting belt around your gut, you're gonna need it if you're gonna squat 185lbs right?

>responding like the fucking child you are
little boy 1 kek 4 u

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Faggot

kys self fool

you are younger than me and therefore by definition a faggot
get out of my board reeeee

Anyone have actual proof that fasting stunts growth if you're not already a skeleton?

No shit, he is going through puberty. It's a natural test cycle. He needs to bulk and lift heavy.

Looking good user

You guys do realise that more bodyfat = more estrogen. And more estrogen = faster closing growth plates = being a manlet