Bellies on females is perfectly natural and sexy

Bellies on females is perfectly natural and sexy.

Females should only focus on squats and lunges for aesthetics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_WHRn_4utE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>beastiality.jpg

gib sauce!!

if this is your gf, OP, I got bad news for you. She's gonna be a whale in about two years.

>Bellies on females is perfectly natural and sexy.
You mean a fucking gut and no it's not natural it's due to having everything given to you without effort put in. It signals inferior genes, lifestyle and attitude since you'd let your body decay like this who knows what your standards are in other aspects in your life. Your body is almost always a reflection of how you see yourself

I love girls that are a little thicker, including in the belly.

However, the majority of men don't like this. I realize I'm the exception and not the rule. I think it's more important to focus on having a body type that appeals to the masses rather than one specific niche group, that way you open yourself up to more potential.

Anyways you should exercise for yourself first and foremost, and most girls don't want bellies.

>Females should only focus on squats and lunges for aesthetics

Completely agree with that.

t. people who don't know how to appreciate a nice belly

youtube.com/watch?v=N_WHRn_4utE

too bad for you guys she's a lesbian
i've talked to her before on snapchat and i'd totally smash if i was in the same country :^)

bellies are ok, all that fat under her chin is not

She lost all the weight.

Apparently it found her again.

Actually that means they have some kind of hormonal imbalance

that's not her and that's not her room
she has a weightgain fetish
fuck off

I am a grill and literally all I want in life is for my belly to shrink and it is the LAST place to go. So frustrating.

THICC

post belly

> /thread

goddamn these women need to be served some bcc no way white cock can satisfy them

Their asses are just too big
And no im not gay

See, user, this is the example of a contradiction. You are now ready to graduate 4th grade!

Disgusting

I... I'm sorry bros *clutching groin*... I tried, I really did.. She's not thicc, she's... She's just fatt amirite *grimace*... I've been doing heavy squats, hip thrusts and NoFap... trying not to... Trying no to be attracted to fatties *starts to warp*... Gotta like what Veeky Forums likes... Have to become a better man... N-no homo... But round bellies *sharp,pained intake of breathe*... Are... My-MUH... Gah! *can't control* They're my MUH DIIICK!

This made me gag. If anything on you jiggles you are a fat, unattractive, sub-human.

would do left, right isn't thicc meme, but just fat

>this is what niggers and cucks actually believe